Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler86  [View Original Post]
    Thats ironic you say this after what you said about me. Good luck with seeing her. She said you and another senior threatened her and she is thinking about not seeing anymore seniors on this board. She has been super busy with my review anyway. Guess youll have to get a new burn phone and lie to her about who you are to get in. She still worth it thou.

    On another note, how do I resize photos? Says my dic is to big to upload the images.
    I have not threatened her or identified myself to her. If she told you she spoke specifically to me she is either lying to you or someone is lying to her and claiming to be me.

  2. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I haven't TOFTT but I have been texting with her a little the past couple days. I don't think she's a decoy, and I may very well owe her an apology, but there really were some big time red flags there. If she's legit I apologize if my post cut into her business, but I'll never apologize for calling out red flags and warning everyone about them. This site exists for two reasons: 1) Help other mongers find good pussy, 2) Keep each other out of jail.
    Thats ironic you say this after what you said about me. Good luck with seeing her. She said you and another senior threatened her and she is thinking about not seeing anymore seniors on this board. She has been super busy with my review anyway. Guess youll have to get a new burn phone and lie to her about who you are to get in. She still worth it thou.

    On another note, how do I resize photos? Says my dic is to big to upload the images.

  3. #17287

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    I think she wants to tell the community that she is real and local with the DDN a paper version.

    I want to hear from those who accused her being LE decoy what do they think now.
    I haven't TOFTT but I have been texting with her a little the past couple days. I don't think she's a decoy, and I may very well owe her an apology, but there really were some big time red flags there. If she's legit I apologize if my post cut into her business, but I'll never apologize for calling out red flags and warning everyone about them. This site exists for two reasons: 1) Help other mongers find good pussy, 2) Keep each other out of jail.

  4. #17286

    Sofia

    I have a 330 appt. Get your request in.

  5. #17285

    Holy crap guys

    I posted those before I read all the rest of the crap. I've been a member for a long time. I am a senior member. It took me a couple years to get that label because I don't post often. When I do, it is a review on a provider. I don't sit here and chit chat with you all. Its easy to have 500 post and say nothing and become a senior member. I don't care if you believe my reviews or not. At least I'm out here contributing real experiances.
    So now ill prove she is real. Ask for a picture,
    Her face and my dick. You want me to poke my dick in her ear? Nose? I wont post my face

  6. #17284
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/243093326816

    So is the consensus that she's a set up? Has any Senior member verified that she's for real?
    She is real, I reviewed her. Seen her twice now. Good time.

  7. #17283

    Sofia.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely try. Has anyone got a report on her?

  8. #17282

    Open challenge from provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Very nice. Ok. Who's TOFTT?
    I think she wants to tell the community that she is real and local with the DDN a paper version.

    I want to hear from those who accused her being LE decoy what do they think now.

  9. #17281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Filter

    Make sure to filter by "female escort" or whatever you're looking for. I did run into one cam girl that told me she didn't use the "Web / Snap Entertainer" tag because "no one looked at that. " But yeah, just save the link with the filter so you don't have to see most of these.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Just in case some of you have not realized this, STG has a new category for "Web / Snap entertainer".

    This is one of those. Maybe not "scam" if you just want to purchase online content, but probably shouldn't expect to meet them in person.

  10. #17280

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Very nice. Ok. Who's TOFTT?

  11. #17279

    Sassy

    Here's the sumosearch on her: https://sumosear.ch/phone/702-475-2577.

    She does appear to move around a bit. I can't speak to her veracity as a provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about Sassy? Not sure if she's traveling or just posting in other places.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/Dayton/Sassymo

  12. #17278

  13. #17277

    Web / Snap entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this beauty? She looks way to good to be true. I know she is advertising for naughty videos. But since she's advertising in Dayton I was wondering if this was just her screening process. If I seen her on the streets I would definitely pass as its most definitely a LEO. Feel free to pm.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/phon...-/341112189838
    Just in case some of you have not realized this, STG has a new category for "Web / Snap entertainer".

    This is one of those. Maybe not "scam" if you just want to purchase online content, but probably shouldn't expect to meet them in person.

  14. #17276

    Contacting by providers

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Sarah (pregnant Sarah) randomly hit me up yesterday evening asking to come over (which I was busy then and today but set a meet for Monday afternoon.) Is that normal for these girls to hit us up or is something up with her? I'm probably overthinking things but that just seemed weird to me.
    Yes, some will hit up people they have seen before. In can be an issue if you aren't using a burner and they call or try to video message you. Some do it to create an issue in your personal life. Some are just super hard up for money and they believe reaching out will help them get what they need faster.

    Do you have a link for this Sarah?

  15. #17275

    Adaya info

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    Met her today, mrbrownie thanks for the number. She asked for a review and did say she could use a little more business for the time being. Said she would be leaving or slowing down when she finds a good day job so get in there while you can.

    She's 20, thick, I'd say big. That picture on here is her. She had a really nice pussy idk how to do it justice but it was nice looking. No kissing, no problem. BBBJ fantastic, she swallowed it all and kept sucking. Fucked her for a few minutes, nice and tight. As the other report said 120 for a Hhr. I had asked for more time but she said couldn't. 80 for a Qv or 200 for the hour. Might be the most reasonable prices I've seen in awhile, she could definitely suck you off in 5 minutes so I might have to make it a regular thing.

    Safe and quiet spot in Fairborn. Said she has a male roommate so scheduling incall could be an issue at times, it wasn't today. She was sober and nothing at all seemed odd.

    Seniors pm me for number if you can't get it from the more active guys, I'm only on here a few times a month but I'll check daily for a bit.
    Do you have a link to her ad? Photo? Always looking for someone more local, and Fairborn would almost be in my backyard. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape