Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17274

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyGreen  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a great dream w Cait the Great! LOL, communication was pretty good, just a minor issue on the time but I was well worth it, I know a cpl people may have had their issues w her but I found he to be very sweet and we talked for a bit before our dream, started w sensual slow and wet BJ and went to doggie then finished in mish. It was our 1st time seeing each other so I know it will get even better! Def will repeat. She's worth it.
    I have seen her three times now without issue. Her room is slowly getting cleaner, although it looks like someone kicked in her side door.

    She is average at BBBJ, but she's nice and tight in other areas. She's a descent get off girl but don't go looking for anything spectacular.

  2. #17273

    Thanks for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    You have one post and we're supposed to believe you? Where can we see those videos of her? Sorry, but I am not taking your word, Traveler86's or WandererXXX's. Only way to know if any provider is truly legit is for a respected senior with a good track record to go out and TOFTT. I personally am not willing to be the one who does it with Sofia. There are just too many red flags.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I was texting on Friday and almost fell for it.

  3. #17272

    Any info?

    I'm also interested to know if anybody has dreamt of either of these?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/172919634453

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/phon...w/480248369811

  4. #17271

    Sassy?

    Anybody know anything about Sassy? Not sure if she's traveling or just posting in other places.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/Dayton/Sassymo

  5. #17270

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this beauty? She looks way to good to be true. I know she is advertising for naughty videos. But since she's advertising in Dayton I was wondering if this was just her screening process. If I seen her on the streets I would definitely pass as its most definitely a LEO. Feel free to pm.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/phon...-/341112189838
    Absolutely 100% fake. Between the total lack of info, the professional done pics. And a Pittsburgh area code. This is Dayton STG man. If she was advertising on Eros I would call it a 50/50 shot. But completely fake.

  6. #17269

    Not real.

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this beauty? She looks way to good to be true. I know she is advertising for naughty videos. But since she's advertising in Dayton I was wondering if this was just her screening process. If I seen her on the streets I would definitely pass as its most definitely a LEO. Feel free to pm.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/phon...-/341112189838
    There is no way she is real. Especially with a Pittsburgh phone number. We definitely don't have these type of beauties here in Dayton. At least on skip the games.

  7. #17268

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on this beauty? She looks way to good to be true. I know she is advertising for naughty videos. But since she's advertising in Dayton I was wondering if this was just her screening process. If I seen her on the streets I would definitely pass as its most definitely a LEO. Feel free to pm.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/phon...-/341112189838

  8. #17267

    Mari

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...15a9f2941a24f2

    Legit spinner as pictured I've seen her twice. A little shy at first takes direction well. BBBJ rest covered. She enjoyed daty prefers not to host no car but ok with picked up or Uber. Not a clock watcher. No drugs is reasonable in her pricing asking 300 can go msog. Tone, 5 ft 5 20. Also on WYP.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...POVG25ozpZgVeD

    I recommend in today's environment. She can take a pounding, multiple positions. No Greek. BBBJ daty, rest covered I have permission to share contact info. No deposit, no pic or screening. Just be gentlemen and treat her well.

    Stay safe.

  9. #17266

    Adaya

    Met her today, mrbrownie thanks for the number. She asked for a review and did say she could use a little more business for the time being. Said she would be leaving or slowing down when she finds a good day job so get in there while you can.

    She's 20, thick, I'd say big. That picture on here is her. She had a really nice pussy idk how to do it justice but it was nice looking. No kissing, no problem. BBBJ fantastic, she swallowed it all and kept sucking. Fucked her for a few minutes, nice and tight. As the other report said 120 for a Hhr. I had asked for more time but she said couldn't. 80 for a Qv or 200 for the hour. Might be the most reasonable prices I've seen in awhile, she could definitely suck you off in 5 minutes so I might have to make it a regular thing.

    Safe and quiet spot in Fairborn. Said she has a male roommate so scheduling incall could be an issue at times, it wasn't today. She was sober and nothing at all seemed odd.

    Seniors pm me for number if you can't get it from the more active guys, I'm only on here a few times a month but I'll check daily for a bit.

  10. #17265

    Consensus?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/243093326816

    So is the consensus that she's a set up? Has any Senior member verified that she's for real?

  11. #17264

    Last time

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    We should not have to work to figure out who your comment is about.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/258718680234

    Ok I've copied this like 6 times. This will be the last time I will paste. Here is the one I'm talking about.

  12. #17263

    Outbid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    That's some straight up BS Mandy pulled, agrees to the appt then texts you when you're 3 minutes away to say someone else outbid you, fuck that witch! She needs to be boycotted! The only problem there is there are way to many simps in this town with their heads up these witches asses who just keep paying these glorified streetwalkers their outrageous donations, SMH.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp
    Depends on what you mean by outbid. About a month or so I saw Ashley in Moraine for a hhr visit. I've seen her several times and she has been reported on numerous times. She told me she pissed off someone else for seeing me. She said backed out of her QV date with him for the HHR date with me. She chuckled about HHR is more money. Now, I didn't technically outbid him (Auction house style), I texted her to see if she had a HHR available. She said yes. Had I not texted for a HHR, or had I texted say an hour later, he would have had his QV. But it is what it is. I don't fault her for going for the more money an that doesn't make anyone a simp. Just simple economics. Next time, don't go for the cheapest option available.

  13. #17262

    Is Something Up?

    Sarah (pregnant Sarah) randomly hit me up yesterday evening asking to come over (which I was busy then and today but set a meet for Monday afternoon.) Is that normal for these girls to hit us up or is something up with her? I'm probably overthinking things but that just seemed weird to me.

  14. #17261

    UTR Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    That's some straight up BS Mandy pulled, agrees to the appt then texts you when you're 3 minutes away to say someone else outbid you, fuck that witch! She needs to be boycotted! The only problem there is there are way to many simps in this town with their heads up these witches asses who just keep paying these glorified streetwalkers their outrageous donations, SMH.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp
    Any links available for UTR Mandy, just curious what the market is outbidding.

    Thanks,

    BB.

  15. #17260

    Mariee off main?

    AA Mariee off main street Any Info, thanks in advance.
    Princess937

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-ea6c22e6d95d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape