Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 25717
-
09-20-22 16:20 #17287Senior Member

Posts: 661Sofia
I haven't TOFTT but I have been texting with her a little the past couple days. I don't think she's a decoy, and I may very well owe her an apology, but there really were some big time red flags there. If she's legit I apologize if my post cut into her business, but I'll never apologize for calling out red flags and warning everyone about them. This site exists for two reasons: 1) Help other mongers find good pussy, 2) Keep each other out of jail.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 14:27 #17286Senior Member

Posts: 46Sofia
I have a 330 appt. Get your request in.
-
09-20-22 13:37 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 46Holy crap guys
I posted those before I read all the rest of the crap. I've been a member for a long time. I am a senior member. It took me a couple years to get that label because I don't post often. When I do, it is a review on a provider. I don't sit here and chit chat with you all. Its easy to have 500 post and say nothing and become a senior member. I don't care if you believe my reviews or not. At least I'm out here contributing real experiances.
So now ill prove she is real. Ask for a picture,
Her face and my dick. You want me to poke my dick in her ear? Nose? I wont post my face
-
09-20-22 13:12 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 46She is real, I reviewed her. Seen her twice now. Good time.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 13:12 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 62Sofia.
I would definitely try. Has anyone got a report on her?
Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 12:02 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 717Open challenge from provider
Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3
[View Original Post]
I think she wants to tell the community that she is real and local with the DDN a paper version.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
I want to hear from those who accused her being LE decoy what do they think now.
-
09-20-22 11:10 #17281Senior Member

Posts: 369Filter
Make sure to filter by "female escort" or whatever you're looking for. I did run into one cam girl that told me she didn't use the "Web / Snap Entertainer" tag because "no one looked at that. " But yeah, just save the link with the filter so you don't have to see most of these.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:59 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Sofia
Very nice. Ok. Who's TOFTT?
Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:59 #17279Senior Member

Posts: 41Sassy
Here's the sumosearch on her: https://sumosear.ch/phone/702-475-2577.
She does appear to move around a bit. I can't speak to her veracity as a provider.
Originally Posted by GemCity39
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:16 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 128Sophia
Got some nice new pics.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/512682032930
-
09-20-22 10:07 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 391Web / Snap entertainer
Just in case some of you have not realized this, STG has a new category for "Web / Snap entertainer".
Originally Posted by EthnicLove
[View Original Post]
This is one of those. Maybe not "scam" if you just want to purchase online content, but probably shouldn't expect to meet them in person.
-
09-20-22 08:03 #17276Senior Member

Posts: 533Contacting by providers
Yes, some will hit up people they have seen before. In can be an issue if you aren't using a burner and they call or try to video message you. Some do it to create an issue in your personal life. Some are just super hard up for money and they believe reaching out will help them get what they need faster.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link for this Sarah?
-
09-20-22 08:01 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 533Adaya info
Do you have a link to her ad? Photo? Always looking for someone more local, and Fairborn would almost be in my backyard. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PFunKjTown
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:21 #17274Regular Member

Posts: 16Cait
I have seen her three times now without issue. Her room is slowly getting cleaner, although it looks like someone kicked in her side door.
Originally Posted by MoneyGreen
[View Original Post]
She is average at BBBJ, but she's nice and tight in other areas. She's a descent get off girl but don't go looking for anything spectacular.
-
09-19-22 14:09 #17273Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for the report
Thanks for pointing it out. I was texting on Friday and almost fell for it.
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





