Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24669

    Toosie / Tori

    Anyone know what happened to Toosie / Tori?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...664/5139860276

  2. #24668

    Mandy Thomas

    Yes, I had a dream about Mandy. Incall. I agree with stigmata, she was incredible, a rare treat -- greets you at the door with a kiss and a hug, perfect hourglass body you get to wrap your arms around, perfect firm breasts she enjoyed me sucking on, great oral skills, long blonde hair down to her lower back, gorgeous ass, likes all of my favorites, and very responsive. She's perfect. Just thinking about her makes me want to go right back. And a nicer hotel. She's a little pricier than others, but you get what you give, and Mandy is worth every dime. Highly recommend and will repeat.

    Now in Mason. She has a new female friend, too, who I did get to meet. PM with questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFordR69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    Tried searching to see if there are any reviews of a Mandy. There were some old ones but not pics or links to adds that worked. Curious if anyone has seen this one yet?

  3. #24667

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate on the experience?
    I have to agree with I liketowatch last meeting I with her last year she was higher than a 747 and she passed out, thought I was going to call paramedics.

  4. #24666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Dawn

    Another good time with this nice MILF--lots or oral, cowgirl, doggie (with our feet on the floor and her bent over the bed) and lots of attention to those nice Double-Ds.

  5. #24665

    Golf outing party girls

    Looking for 2-3 younger ladies willing to serve beers on a course over a weekend, possibly party after with no requirements of servicing unless arrangements are made, rooms expenses will be provided. Please pm recommendations or details.

  6. #24664

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    One of the worst experiences I have had in hobby.
    Can you elaborate on the experience?

  7. #24663
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    FYI. Cameron is having phone problems. She is in Fairfield and is using a temp number. Message me for number if needed.
    One of the worst experiences I have had in hobby.

  8. #24662
    Quote Originally Posted by Phan75  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    Long time reader of this forum and finally jumping into the discussions. I've found reviews of Rebal that are 2-3 years old and seem legit. But she's in Sharonville, and I'm aware it sketch at best. Just wondering if I should give her a try.
    If you want a ride to jail and a free meal, go for it.

  9. #24661
    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the site. Its either Pornhub or Xhamster or another. If I stumble on it I will post the link. PB.
    I can't tell for sure if this is her, but this looks it might be the video he's talking about.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=ecb5a90ce

  10. #24660

    Link to video

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageBloak  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for that video? PM if you prefer that.
    I don't remember the site. Its either Pornhub or Xhamster or another. If I stumble on it I will post the link. PB.

  11. #24659
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageBloak  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for that video? PM if you prefer that.
    I'll second that request.

  12. #24658

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that knows her. She does bb all the time unless its you not wanting too. She sleeps with her D Boys. There is a video of her giving a BJ in a car in Pricehill. These are the ones I pass on. PB.
    Got a link for that video? PM if you prefer that.

  13. #24657

    Rebal info

    Hello gentlemen,

    Long time reader of this forum and finally jumping into the discussions. I've found reviews of Rebal that are 2-3 years old and seem legit. But she's in Sharonville, and I'm aware it sketch at best. Just wondering if I should give her a try.

  14. #24656

    Cherry

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92722516

    Anyone see this one lately? I think I found a few reports but there sure are a lot who go by "cherry". Mostly curious is there's going to be minimal smoke smell and if she's alright in a pinch.

  15. #24655
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's it. To be fair she seems quite equipped for those guys looking for a bit of BDSM!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape