The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24654

    My guess is

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Which Kimmi are you referring to? The only Kimmie that I know of was in Dayton and she got out. I just want to find out if I am thinking of the same girl or not.
    This one here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7402620078

  2. #24653
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Which Kimmi are you referring to? The only Kimmie that I know of was in Dayton and she got out. I just want to find out if I am thinking of the same girl or not.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7402620078

  3. #24652

    Re: Kimmi

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingPerv  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kimmi last week.

    The session was Ok. Menu was open, performance was Ok. Based on the glowing reviews she gets I was slightly disappointed. May see again in a pinch.

    TP.
    Which Kimmi are you referring to? The only Kimmie that I know of was in Dayton and she got out. I just want to find out if I am thinking of the same girl or not.

  4. #24651

    Cameron phone

    FYI. Cameron is having phone problems. She is in Fairfield and is using a temp number. Message me for number if needed.

  5. #24650

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Soon to be on Tryst.
    $600/ hr. Covered everything.

  6. #24649

    Dawn

    Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dawn this morning just out of the shower.

    Healthy, tone, naturally mature American Woman!

    Soon to be on Tryst.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220918_141203.jpg‎  

  7. #24648

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92089568

    Swear I've seen this one used to post a lot around time covid started anyone have info?
    I have a friend that knows her. She does bb all the time unless its you not wanting too. She sleeps with her D Boys. There is a video of her giving a BJ in a car in Pricehill. These are the ones I pass on. PB.

  8. #24647

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she offered the BBFS for a 50 up charge, and I declined. Fuck that. She I s skin and bones. Not a healthy skinner let's be fucking real.
    Shit. That girl's middle name is Bareback.

  9. #24646
    Saw Kimmi last week.

    The session was Ok. Menu was open, performance was Ok. Based on the glowing reviews she gets I was slightly disappointed. May see again in a pinch.

    TP.

  10. #24645
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin;6125665[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/92089568[/URL]

    Swear I've seen this one used to post a lot around time covid started anyone have info?
    She is real, decent BBBJ, sex was cfs and ok. She is a spinner with decent b cup tits. A 6 out of 10 in looks, I didn't repeat but she is OK in a pinch. Nothing memorable, that's why I skip her anytime I see her ads. Everything was just ok.

  11. #24644
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. She answered text. Maintained conversation. Provided details like rates and address with no problem. Didn't ghost. Was actually apologetic about being 5 minutes late because she actually was showering.

    She's a very attractive spinner. The pics in her ad are old, from a time when she had a lot more weight. This is no problem for someone who appreciates spinners, a reddish haired freckly one a that. Good BBBJ and covered mish, where she was tight but not overwhelmed by size, as one might expect from a relatively tiny girl. She seemed conscientious about using a cover (though she didn't have one), maybe contrary to a prior report of BBFS for a $50 upcharge. I will repeat if I get a chance. I've missed her a few times when she was busy, but unlike others, she didn't flake or nod off before the visit or anything like that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-now/49706752
    Yeah she offered the BBFS for a 50 up charge, and I declined. Fuck that. She I s skin and bones. Not a healthy skinner let's be fucking real.

  12. #24643

    QV w Kimmi

    My last visit with Kimmi was the quintessential QV.

    Lunchtime visit, she had been cleaning the house all morning. Her bed was full of laundry so we did it on the sofa in her living room. She took her pants off, unbuttoned her shirt, laid on her back, pulled her knees up and spread her legs for me as I stood over her. Hot time, she is a gem.

  13. #24642
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92089568

    Swear I've seen this one used to post a lot around time covid started anyone have info?
    Her specialty is laying on her back with her feet behind her ears taking a pounding. She is open to being videoed.

  14. #24641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92089568

    Swear I've seen this one used to post a lot around time covid started anyone have info?
    She doesn't have any teeth.

  15. #24640

    Sexi Lexi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92089568

    Swear I've seen this one used to post a lot around time covid started anyone have info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape