Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 33207
-
09-19-22 16:39 #24657Regular Member

Posts: 1Rebal info
Hello gentlemen,
Long time reader of this forum and finally jumping into the discussions. I've found reviews of Rebal that are 2-3 years old and seem legit. But she's in Sharonville, and I'm aware it sketch at best. Just wondering if I should give her a try.
-
09-19-22 15:21 #24656Senior Member

Posts: 158Cherry
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92722516
Anyone see this one lately? I think I found a few reports but there sure are a lot who go by "cherry". Mostly curious is there's going to be minimal smoke smell and if she's alright in a pinch.
-
09-19-22 12:55 #24655Regular Member

Posts: 12Yes that's it. To be fair she seems quite equipped for those guys looking for a bit of BDSM!
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 05:48 #24654Senior Member

Posts: 58My guess is
This one here.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7402620078
-
09-18-22 23:09 #24653Regular Member

Posts: 12https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7402620078
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 18:44 #24652Senior Member

Posts: 205Re: Kimmi
Which Kimmi are you referring to? The only Kimmie that I know of was in Dayton and she got out. I just want to find out if I am thinking of the same girl or not.
Originally Posted by TravelingPerv
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 15:33 #24651Senior Member

Posts: 362Cameron phone
FYI. Cameron is having phone problems. She is in Fairfield and is using a temp number. Message me for number if needed.
-
09-18-22 15:24 #24650Senior Member

Posts: 384Tryst
$600/ hr. Covered everything.
Originally Posted by JoeCoff33
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 14:23 #24649Senior Member

Posts: 27Dawn
Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dawn this morning just out of the shower.
Healthy, tone, naturally mature American Woman!
Soon to be on Tryst.
-
09-17-22 19:51 #24648Senior Member

Posts: 201Lexi
I have a friend that knows her. She does bb all the time unless its you not wanting too. She sleeps with her D Boys. There is a video of her giving a BJ in a car in Pricehill. These are the ones I pass on. PB.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 17:13 #24647Senior Member

Posts: 384Bb
Shit. That girl's middle name is Bareback.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 15:44 #24646Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw Kimmi last week.
The session was Ok. Menu was open, performance was Ok. Based on the glowing reviews she gets I was slightly disappointed. May see again in a pinch.
TP.
-
09-17-22 09:08 #24645Senior Member

Posts: 195She is real, decent BBBJ, sex was cfs and ok. She is a spinner with decent b cup tits. A 6 out of 10 in looks, I didn't repeat but she is OK in a pinch. Nothing memorable, that's why I skip her anytime I see her ads. Everything was just ok.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin;6125665[URL
-
09-16-22 23:46 #24644Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah she offered the BBFS for a 50 up charge, and I declined. Fuck that. She I s skin and bones. Not a healthy skinner let's be fucking real.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 19:24 #24643Senior Member

Posts: 27QV w Kimmi
My last visit with Kimmi was the quintessential QV.
Lunchtime visit, she had been cleaning the house all morning. Her bed was full of laundry so we did it on the sofa in her living room. She took her pants off, unbuttoned her shirt, laid on her back, pulled her knees up and spread her legs for me as I stood over her. Hot time, she is a gem.








Reply With Quote






