Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 1729 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19888

    Latina

    Had to see what all the fun was about with this one. Used translate app, arrived to location and saw another girl hanging out on the phone in the kitchen and she was hot. Started off DFK, cover was applied and gave her pounding finished in the bag, wow she was tight. Have been trying to visit again from two weeks ago, was told she is now in Houston but will return to this area soon. Noticed similar ads but haven't heard back from them.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...663/9195274354

  2. #19887

    Jacey

    Jacey is really nice. She's a sweetheart and have seen her three times. Can't complain really. The first time I saw her she offered BBBJCIM covered FS, no Greece and had her in all different positions. Second time was ok, CBJ with two positions. Third time, might have caught her on an off day or she was just tired. Still was good. Been trying to see her but our schedules don't align. She did tell me she finally found a new place to stay so she's no longer at her usual spot. Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92416429

  3. #19886

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Seen the ad a couple of times. Hit it and report back. Thanks in advance.
    She's a lot of fun with a open menu. Tiny girl with a beautiful little ass. Offered me BB which I declined. She was willing to have a greek conversation as well. Unfortunately she moved away to Youngsville. Was operating out of Cary / Raleigh. I used to pay 120 for hh but that was over a year ago. Stay safe.

  4. #19885

    Valencia Valana

    Hey guys,

    Got a trip to Raleigh this weekend and want to set up a dream with Valencia. Seen good reviews on here. Anyone have experience recently?

  5. #19884

    Good to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her posting the last couple weeks and immediately recognized the pics from a couple years ago. Never got a session in the past due to her 'first come first served double booking' business model. Anyway texted today and was in her living room within 30 minutes. Pics are still accurate I guess. She is slim with a decent build. She seems genuinely interested in pleasing. Session took place in the living room downstairs. 150 for a HHR which I wouldn't normally agree to but I was pressed for time and Dallas texted back unlike Anji and a SA girl. Positions limited due to injuries from a fall. I give the whole session 7 out of 10. Honestly I only post about 5% of my adventures so I believe it takes more to impress me these days. I find I have a better time with SA girls, strippers and the chics I get off IG than I do with these so called 'pros'. I won't repeat but I rarely do anyway despite the level of service being good or bad. Too many rookies and prospects coming up everyday to be repeating.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/male-for-female-escort/black_caribbean/exotic-bombshell-/974562123965
    But (butt?) I have to ask, in all seriousness, is the monstrous whiff of ass gone? She was good until the demons too her to rock. Bottom. Pun possibly intended.

  6. #19883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    It is the same woman. A tad pricey but she is a wonderful time. At least for me she was. Last time I saw her was just before the lockdown.
    Not the same. Jessica started about 3 years ago and Summer has been in the business about 20 years and it shows.

    I think they know each other though. Last time I saw Jessica her pussy wasn't clean so haven't repeated.

  7. #19882

    Ted head

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Seen the ad a couple of times. Hit it and report back. Thanks in advance.

  8. #19881

    Summer / jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Are you certain they are the same woman? I've often wondered, but had convinced myself that they are different people. Why would somebody put up two different profiles with different phone numbers, emails and slightly different prices? They do look very similar, and the text in their descriptions have lots of similarities. Sensual Summer appears to have a tattoo on the small of her back that is not there in Jessica's pictures (5th picture for both). Conversely, Jessica has a tattoo on her ring finger (4th pic) that doesn't appear in Sensual Summer's pictures (2nd pic).

    Searching both emails on TER leads to two different profiles which also have different ads linked. Which profile did you contact?

    Jessica:
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7499264-366641
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7777164.htm
    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/jessica-39/


    Sensual Summer:
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2698590-243591
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9534796.htm
    https://northflorida.sugarnights.com...mmer-sensation

    Edited to add additional links for each.
    I have never met either one but they do not look like the same person to me.

    Summer looks much more athletically built / more muscle tone than Jessica. Plus why would someone have the dual profiles with different prices even?

  9. #19880

    Redhead?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about her too. Any input is greatly appreciated!

  10. #19879

    All I can say

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman99  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, first time poster, long time lurker. Relatively new to the hobby. Looking for any information on this one right here. I've had my eye on her for a while. Thanks for any info you have!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/118049434466
    Is it has a penis!

  11. #19878

    Report updates. 2 Good Experience

    Today I saw Angi / Daniela, we set the appointment to be the last one so she was tired, but that have nothing to do with the performance 10/10. I did 30 min with Greek and BBBJ included so it was amazing. I definitely recommend her also, I saw 2 more lady's on the kitchen cooking probably Sofi and the other Pamela they told me over the text messages that they don't do BBBJ or greek and the price was almost the same so I guess I will stay with Angi for a while, is true she speak Spanish most of the time not a problem to me at all I like that.

    The other one was Luna the skinny Cuban lady that I was asking before she is real but I guess that the only thing I like her is her BBBJ that's all the hole thing was not my thing but I still cum barely I would only recommend her for BBBJ that's all, also she have a 2 more ladies on that place to soooo. I guess I will try them in the future. Be safe everyone and don't fall for scams or traps be mindful.

  12. #19877

    Noa Number

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    I sent you her number.
    Can you get me Noa number.

  13. #19876

    Looking for info on this one

    Hey there, first time poster, long time lurker. Relatively new to the hobby. Looking for any information on this one right here. I've had my eye on her for a while. Thanks for any info you have!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/118049434466

  14. #19875

    Real Redhead experience

    Hi guys,

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/432634379600

  15. #19874

    Looking for Quality Outcall

    Do any of you know of an Outcall provider (preferably Asian) that is primarily massage but with HE / BJ on the menu?

    FS or not isn't a deal breaker.

    Thanks for your help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape