Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 30814
-
09-19-22 11:29 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 226Are you certain they are the same woman? I've often wondered, but had convinced myself that they are different people. Why would somebody put up two different profiles with different phone numbers, emails and slightly different prices? They do look very similar, and the text in their descriptions have lots of similarities. Sensual Summer appears to have a tattoo on the small of her back that is not there in Jessica's pictures (5th picture for both). Conversely, Jessica has a tattoo on her ring finger (4th pic) that doesn't appear in Sensual Summer's pictures (2nd pic).
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
Searching both emails on TER leads to two different profiles which also have different ads linked. Which profile did you contact?
Jessica:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7499264-366641
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7777164.htm
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/jessica-39/
Sensual Summer:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2698590-243591
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9534796.htm
https://northflorida.sugarnights.com...mmer-sensation
Edited to add additional links for each.
-
09-19-22 10:25 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 329It is the same woman. A tad pricey but she is a wonderful time. At least for me she was. Last time I saw her was just before the lockdown.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 23:53 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 186Avoid This Sexy Mami
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/416788634776
This one is a game player and time waster and mean and rude in texts. Left me hanging on an outcall date and contacted her the following day and she wanted to up the price and retract on the services we had agreed to. On top of that she posts and deletes her ads daily and every ad has a new phone number which is a red flag. I attached screenshot of the ad in case the link is bad by the time this post is approved.
-
09-18-22 14:16 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 226Jessica?
I've often wondered about her as well as Sensual Summer: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9534796.htm.
Originally Posted by Longduckdong1
[View Original Post]
How was Jessica when you saw her a while back?
-
09-18-22 12:13 #19875Regular Member

Posts: 15Have you seen her?
Saw she had an ad in Ocala on Friday. Did you actually see her?
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 11:23 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 1301Have you seen her? Hard times is an understatement. She had a serious drug problem. I mean I'll be the first to admit that her tits were glorious but the drugs and her inability / unwillingness to reasonably take dick were always problems for me. If she's cleaned up and hasn't escalate the price I'd consider it depending on her menu. I remember the last time I saw her she refused to suck dick and needed a lot of convincing to actually do FS instead of a massage and HJ.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 11:10 #19873Regular Member

Posts: 9Lindsay
Greetings, any info / experience on https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...6-f910cfdc9a3a.
-
09-18-22 09:43 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 210Jessica?
Does anyone have feedback on her?
She's been on Eros for years and I saw her a while back. Curious if she's still worth a visit.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7777164.htm
-
09-17-22 20:25 #19871Regular Member

Posts: 10Outcall and Incall
I saw this ad on STG and was wondering if anyone had any information. There is no name listed so hard to search. She looks really pretty, but probably is too good to be true.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/509422638796
-
09-17-22 17:14 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 122She is on p-411 and has been for a long time.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 15:59 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 168Excellent! Thanks! I appreciate the info!
Originally Posted by SportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 15:59 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks! I appreciate the info!
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 14:32 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 279Alaina Fox
I never heard of her but she definitely pretty. Did a search and she does have a escort website. Meetalainafox.com is the site. Looks like the minimum to book is two hours for $1,000. Found a few reviews from for years back and seem positive.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 14:27 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 226Alaina Fox
I don't know if this is real, but she has a website: https://www.meetalainafox.com.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
She had a Tryst profile for a long time, but it must have been taken down because I can't find it now.
-
09-17-22 13:51 #19865Senior Member

Posts: 168Ex-pornstar Alaina Fox UTR in Durham?
Her career was brief, and was about 10 years ago when she was 19, mostly girl-girl and masturbation. Here's a clip with a guy: https://xhamster.com/videos/amazing-...g-cock-5886335.
I heard from a friend of a friend that she lives in Durham and escorts from time to time. Any idea how to reach her? Damage? Current reports?
My friend's friend could only say, "Dude, I have no idea, and I can't ask the person who told me. ".











Reply With Quote





