Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 1738 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19759

    Silent

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentFoot357  [View Original Post]
    After the Covid precautions I finally visited Jen Babi again. Per usual communications were good. Visited her private incall. She greeted me and led me to the bathroom in the dream. Where she had drawn a hot tub for me. After cleaning up I dropped the envelope and joined her in room. She had covered windows candles lit, soft music and dressed in a sexy lingerie set. I laid down and she applied oil with her powerfully strong hands. This began getting jr. Aroused. She removed the lingerie and began rubbing her big melons on my back and ass. On flip jr. Was at attention and she greeted him with some hand action and a great CBJ. I then returned the favor. Her body glistening with oil. I started lightly smacking her ass which she enjoyed. I then proceeded to taste her essence which was quite wet. She then proceeded to flip for the final greeting. Jr. Was covered again. Doggy is a great position her favorite and her glistening ass was well worth the admission. Another great session. As always treat her well and it will be returned. Highly suggested if you want a safe, sweet and sexy lady to spend time with. I highly suggest booking for an hour or more. Somethings are better without a rush. DM me for her contact. Regulars is her preference. So those who visited before and Seniors with reviews on here will be easier to verify. If you want a short BBW that is a great time she's your girl. She even incorporates other girls when they visit. A perk for regulars.
    Your box is full.

  2. #19758
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm wondering who your reliable source is considering the only people I know who've stayed there are drug addicts or hood enough that they have people who also they stay there. Honestly at current hooker rates I seriously doubt anyone is staying there who doesn't do drugs or who doesn't have close friends there. By close friends I'm saying there's probably a guy involved.
    It would seem that that particular location sort of took over from the very dangerous, out of control scene at the hotel further north up on New Bern. But it's not nearly that crazy--yet. I was told by a couple girls that the guy who owns several of those hotels in a row allows all that activity there, basically. I try to avoid that one but if I did venture, it would only be during the day.

  3. #19757
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/bdsm/xmistressalicex

    Saw this ad and everything sounds great but no info from number or pictures, no social media either. Fake??
    Not fake, but hacked. This has become an annoying trend with tryst. Profiles of higher end providers get hacked, the prices are lowered, and a deposit requirement is added.

    I was able to find these links:

    https://www.leolist.cc/d/angelashley77

    https://twitter.com/Mistressalicexx/...eplies?lang=en

    There is an of link as well, but I'm not sure if those are allowed.

  4. #19756

    Lola Latina

    If she posts this week I will take the plunge and report back. It's been a while for me. Chime in if I am making a mistake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91842285

  5. #19755
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Tried to pm but your box is full.
    Sorry Doc PM clear.

  6. #19754
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/bdsm/xmistressalicex

    Saw this ad and everything sounds great but no info from number or pictures, no social media either. Fake??
    I can see both pictures and phone number in the listing without any issues.

  7. #19753

    Kinkland

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/xmistressalicex

    Saw this ad and everything sounds great but no info from number or pictures, no social media either. Fake??

  8. #19752

    Strawberry Shortcake 195 (Peggy Sue)

    Has anyone seen Peggy-Sue aka Strawberryshortcake195? She is out of cary I found her on private delights which I know I should take with a grain of salt. However she is verified and I'm in the area so the interest is there. A quick search of her name / number doesn't give anything back so if anyone has any experience I'd love to know. Thanks.

  9. #19751

    Dallas

    I noticed her posting the last couple weeks and immediately recognized the pics from a couple years ago. Never got a session in the past due to her 'first come first served double booking' business model. Anyway texted today and was in her living room within 30 minutes. Pics are still accurate I guess. She is slim with a decent build. She seems genuinely interested in pleasing. Session took place in the living room downstairs. 150 for a HHR which I wouldn't normally agree to but I was pressed for time and Dallas texted back unlike Anji and a SA girl. Positions limited due to injuries from a fall. I give the whole session 7 out of 10. Honestly I only post about 5% of my adventures so I believe it takes more to impress me these days. I find I have a better time with SA girls, strippers and the chics I get off IG than I do with these so called 'pros'. I won't repeat but I rarely do anyway despite the level of service being good or bad. Too many rookies and prospects coming up everyday to be repeating.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/male-for-female-escort/black_caribbean/exotic-bombshell-/974562123965

  10. #19750
    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if BBBJ / CIM are on the menu?

    Thanks for any help brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Nothing uncovered.
    I didn't see this at first. Thanks for confirming!

  11. #19749

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Got link? Sounds good.
    Tried to pm but your box is full.

  12. #19748
    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if BBBJ / CIM are on the menu?

    Thanks for any help brother!
    I entered the room and met both ladies. Attractive gal named Becca with some very nice ta-tas. I stayed for a QV and everything was covered. I didn't ask if BBBJ was available. Overall the service was good but the view and movement in CG was a highlight.

  13. #19747

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiCecelia  [View Original Post]
    She's Probably lost about 20 pounds over the past two months. Just ask her for a more recent photo.
    I really don't care about the weight, I really like her looks and her reviews, I'm going to continue to tried to contact her. And see if I get to meet her.

  14. #19746
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one today. Definitely the balcony girl but probably there are more. I saw 2 but din't get a good look at the other one. The girl I got was a pretty face super skinny flat chested girl. Started with a quick BBBJ and finished in Mish. Did a QV 140. Super tight so dint last longer. Either way good for a QV. No English at all.
    Took the gamble on this one, as it looked TGTBT. But it was legit. Like the others said, walking up you will see a couple of them hanging out on the balcony. All are better looking than most. No English, at all, so Google Translate is your friend. Texts I sent in English were very slow to respond, but texts sent in Spanish were answered much more quickly. This was was young, fit, and TIGHT. I mean, damn was she tight! Will visit again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/90816442

  15. #19745
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Went to see a reliable source this past Friday and she had moved to a Budget Inn off of New Bern. Upon arrival some people passed out near the road in front of the gas station nearby. As I drove around the motel lots of activity and watchers open the balconies. Some girls sitting out side on the stairs get up running over to cars to solicit and then on a nearby side street more zombies walking around and coming up to the car. Least to say I declined to meet with the reliable source. Scary area indeed. Be safe out there.
    Now I'm wondering who your reliable source is considering the only people I know who've stayed there are drug addicts or hood enough that they have people who also they stay there. Honestly at current hooker rates I seriously doubt anyone is staying there who doesn't do drugs or who doesn't have close friends there. By close friends I'm saying there's probably a guy involved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape