Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24661
    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the site. Its either Pornhub or Xhamster or another. If I stumble on it I will post the link. PB.
    I can't tell for sure if this is her, but this looks it might be the video he's talking about.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=ecb5a90ce

  2. #24660

    Link to video

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageBloak  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for that video? PM if you prefer that.
    I don't remember the site. Its either Pornhub or Xhamster or another. If I stumble on it I will post the link. PB.

  3. #24659
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageBloak  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for that video? PM if you prefer that.
    I'll second that request.

  4. #24658

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that knows her. She does bb all the time unless its you not wanting too. She sleeps with her D Boys. There is a video of her giving a BJ in a car in Pricehill. These are the ones I pass on. PB.
    Got a link for that video? PM if you prefer that.

  5. #24657

    Rebal info

    Hello gentlemen,

    Long time reader of this forum and finally jumping into the discussions. I've found reviews of Rebal that are 2-3 years old and seem legit. But she's in Sharonville, and I'm aware it sketch at best. Just wondering if I should give her a try.

  6. #24656

    Cherry

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92722516

    Anyone see this one lately? I think I found a few reports but there sure are a lot who go by "cherry". Mostly curious is there's going to be minimal smoke smell and if she's alright in a pinch.

  7. #24655
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's it. To be fair she seems quite equipped for those guys looking for a bit of BDSM!

  8. #24654

    My guess is

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Which Kimmi are you referring to? The only Kimmie that I know of was in Dayton and she got out. I just want to find out if I am thinking of the same girl or not.
    This one here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7402620078

  9. #24653
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Which Kimmi are you referring to? The only Kimmie that I know of was in Dayton and she got out. I just want to find out if I am thinking of the same girl or not.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7402620078

  10. #24652

    Re: Kimmi

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingPerv  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kimmi last week.

    The session was Ok. Menu was open, performance was Ok. Based on the glowing reviews she gets I was slightly disappointed. May see again in a pinch.

    TP.
    Which Kimmi are you referring to? The only Kimmie that I know of was in Dayton and she got out. I just want to find out if I am thinking of the same girl or not.

  11. #24651

    Cameron phone

    FYI. Cameron is having phone problems. She is in Fairfield and is using a temp number. Message me for number if needed.

  12. #24650

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Soon to be on Tryst.
    $600/ hr. Covered everything.

  13. #24649

    Dawn

    Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dawn this morning just out of the shower.

    Healthy, tone, naturally mature American Woman!

    Soon to be on Tryst.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220918_141203.jpg‎  

  14. #24648

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92089568

    Swear I've seen this one used to post a lot around time covid started anyone have info?
    I have a friend that knows her. She does bb all the time unless its you not wanting too. She sleeps with her D Boys. There is a video of her giving a BJ in a car in Pricehill. These are the ones I pass on. PB.

  15. #24647

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she offered the BBFS for a 50 up charge, and I declined. Fuck that. She I s skin and bones. Not a healthy skinner let's be fucking real.
    Shit. That girl's middle name is Bareback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape