Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 921 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 13803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8118

    KP Mihyo

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mihyo at KP? I don't normally ask for input like this, but it's odd they have a model with no T E R reviews.
    T.

    I spent so much time with Irina at KP when she was here that I hadda take a week off. I wanted to see Gloria on Saturday, but was offered O. T. At work to pay for my habit. So along comes Monday and Gloria was gone from koreanpalaceDOTbiz. (I was very sad.) I was all hyped to see Gloria that I figured I would see a different lady. Some have wondered why I have such good reviews. It's because I use this forum heavily and don't see ladies with enough bad reviews or comments about things I don't like- CBJ, no DFK or LFK, stuff like that. (I have never seen Freya at KP for such a reason.) I tried to look up Mihyo on this forum and she may or may not be someone mentioned in Las Vegas. (She said she's from L. A.) Regardless, I decided to TOFTT because I am never really upset at any of my KP experiences, and she's got D-cups which I love. Plus, Lakeview is really much more convenient to me.

    Anyway, she looks exactly like the second photo posted on KP in face and build. She is Korean, but gives me that Latina vibe in both face and body. She does have excellent playful D-cups that I eventually inspected thoroughly. I am sure they are man-made, but my inspection didn't prove that. It was morning, so she asked if I had showered and we skipped the first shower. She did the sterilizing wipe down of my bat and balls, but I didn't know that was because she was going to spend so much time there. Before that, she helped me undress and welcomed me with a fantastic DFK. I told her I wanted that kind of kissing throughout our time, and I got it. If you wan't a great DFK time, Mihyo is pretty awesome. YMMV.

    Mihyo's BBBJ was awesome. She didn't do eye contact like most ladies do, but kept her attention to the bat and then eventually to the balls. She stayed there a long time. I had to stop her after an eternity, but it was really nice to get so much BBBJ that I had enough. Then I did her similarly with DATY. Like most ladies, she started out pretending to love it, but then she actually got into it and didn't rush me. She followed directions nice and gave me a nice slow CG ride and leaned in for all the DFK and titty-face I took. I hadda switch positions because I liked that first one so much that I think I tired her. After a few others, I had her go back to the CG and told her I would finish if she rode faster and kept up the DFK. I can often last a long time (but only one shot) but if it feels right, I don't try to last. And it felt right.

    Mihyo cuddled and I enjoyed a bit more tit play and LFK. I cut it short and we showered. Definitely a cutie with such a young face, and while she is still technically a spinner, she is not the typical skinny Korean. I bet she really is 110 pounds as the site says- so it makes her body a touch athletic looking. I will be back to see her before she leaves again on Saturday.

  2. #8117
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mihyo at KP? I don't normally ask for input like this, but it's odd they have a model with no T E R reviews.
    When she first started at sexy angels in LA in 2018-2019 she was a legend for about a year. But then burnt out I guess, has a sexy body and is younger but subpar service. Been around many agencies with similar names, probably subpar reviews on her service so he doesn't add the ter LOL. NYC / Boston / LA / Vegas.

  3. #8116

    KP Mihyo

    Anyone seen Mihyo at KP? I don't normally ask for input like this, but it's odd they have a model with no T E R reviews.

  4. #8115

    Probably best.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Yea LOL. In other cities they change the location when that happens. Probably best to park a few blocks away and walk to these spots currently.
    To also leave your car keys with you car. I leave mine on the top of one of the wheels.

    Just a suggestion.

  5. #8114
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    So are these places getting busted then reopened? I don't follow what are this shit is about.
    Yes, places do get busted from time to time, but in this case and having fact checked the places that were claimed to have been busted were Not busted.

    Orange was not busted, HKPD was not busted.

  6. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    So are these places getting busted then reopened? I don't follow what are this shit is about.
    Yea LOL. In other cities they change the location when that happens. Probably best to park a few blocks away and walk to these spots currently.

  7. #8112
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #8111

    What's up??

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Hkpd back open.
    So are these places getting busted then reopened? I don't follow what are this shit is about.

  9. #8110

    Filipino Vivian

    Coming up to Chicago next month. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen Vivian on Adult search? Any help with Filipino escorts would be appreciated. She is Incall in Chinatown area.

    Thanks.

    Former senior member Pot1134.

  10. #8109
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Only hkpd shut down. Orange spa still open.
    Hkpd back open.

  11. #8108
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #8107

    Chinese Castle Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Tasty Noodle hasn't been a thing for a month plus and SS is still operating though from another spot.
    Can confirm. I haven't been there, but two different bookers told me that it's across the street from a pale citadel.

  13. #8106
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Stay Safe Players.
    Only hkpd shut down. Orange spa still open.

  14. #8105

    Bhc

    Saw Amy today about 4:00;had a great time without a hint of trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    As a follow up HKPD is closed as I stated in previous messages they would simply be gone.

    If you message IVY she will probably tell you closed today but for your own best interest don't go there no more there is a Honda Mini Van across the street today making sure no one enters the property from a Federal Side so so yourself a favor and consider this place gone -.

  15. #8104
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape