Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 424 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 6357
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2667
    Was she wanting round 2 because you gave the extra 40? Or just because there was time remaining and she wanted to go the extra mile?

    I was with Sasha last week and I needed to give the extra 40 for msog. At least for me, not too many k-providers willing to do msog on their own.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dana yesterday. Very cute, spinner, Tiny girl, tight snatch, great skills. She cannot be more than 5'0". Had an amazing time. Really gave amazing service. I had quite a bit to drink the night before, and sometimes that affects my performance, which it did yesterday, but Dana got it up with some amazing BJ skills with incredible DT. I had to have been face fucking her for at least 15 minutes. She finally slipped me in and I could not hold it in and busted an unholy load in her that I had been saving up for a few days, lasted maybe five minutes LOL. Definitely worth it. She wanted to go another round even, and just kept on servicing me orally, but in that state, I am usually one and done. Wish I could have performed better, but will definitely repeat.

  2. #2666

    Aria

    Just FYI. If anyone was planning to see Aria, I'd visit her soon.

  3. #2665

    Dana

    Saw Dana yesterday. Very cute, spinner, Tiny girl, tight snatch, great skills. She cannot be more than 5'0". Had an amazing time. Really gave amazing service. I had quite a bit to drink the night before, and sometimes that affects my performance, which it did yesterday, but Dana got it up with some amazing BJ skills with incredible DT. I had to have been face fucking her for at least 15 minutes. She finally slipped me in and I could not hold it in and busted an unholy load in her that I had been saving up for a few days, lasted maybe five minutes LOL. Definitely worth it. She wanted to go another round even, and just kept on servicing me orally, but in that state, I am usually one and done. Wish I could have performed better, but will definitely repeat.

  4. #2664
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    She was gone from the website last evening.
    They were probably editing the site and accidentally took her listing off. She's there now. And Sasha was supposed to leave yesterday but it seems she extended her stay.

  5. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by KClitorisLover  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for checking Dana's status! Although I've never met Dana before, I'll make sure to see her next week! But, I must spend this week to catch up with I-V-E, or soon I'm gonna go broke. It would be really nice if they moved to Washington and possibly become my neighbors in Bellevue!
    I've has peaked my interest. Seems like Lolli is getting the better girls now that most don't want to openly do bareback. They were able to get Cherry and Dana. I hope there is a shift and girls go back to being exclusively covered. Girls that are openly bareback are spreading disease around the community. Ask the BBFS girls like Aria and Mari and they will tell you they never test or are on prep. Shit they don't even wash the mongers before the deed which can prevent some disease spread. Licking dirty assholes and then kissing these bare girls is a great way to get sick. Cherry told me she developed a rash and freaked last time and left early to get tested. We have too many nasty mongers who want bare services and also bare anal chem sex. Girls have told me they are poked and prodded non stop in hopes these nasty mongers find a girl that does bare anal. I'll leave the hobby when that is offered openly.

  6. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    What makes you say this? She was definitely here. Did she decide to leave?
    She was gone from the website last evening.

  7. #2661

    My Plan: I-V-E this week, Dana next week.

    Thank you for checking Dana's status! Although I've never met Dana before, I'll make sure to see her next week! But, I must spend this week to catch up with I-V-E, or soon I'm gonna go broke. It would be really nice if they moved to Washington and possibly become my neighbors in Bellevue!

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, booker has given times she was available, so unless the comment meant something else, not sure what was meant here.

    On another note, I think I'm at 90% Kgirl and 10% independent at this point, and every time I meet someone of the latter, I get a little disappointed and make it even more one-sided. Not to say that there aren't good independents as I still have my favorites of those, but the majority of new ones I try just aren't comparable even if the session went more or less well. Think I just have to be more picky at this point.

  8. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    What makes you say this? She was definitely here. Did she decide to leave?
    Yeah, booker has given times she was available, so unless the comment meant something else, not sure what was meant here.

    On another note, I think I'm at 90% Kgirl and 10% independent at this point, and every time I meet someone of the latter, I get a little disappointed and make it even more one-sided. Not to say that there aren't good independents as I still have my favorites of those, but the majority of new ones I try just aren't comparable even if the session went more or less well. Think I just have to be more picky at this point.

  9. #2659

    Did plans change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dana is not coming to LP.
    What makes you say this? She was definitely here. Did she decide to leave?

  10. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    I almost TOFTT to find out about Gold, but Sasha was available, so I wanted to see what she was about for myself.

    Photos are her, but touched up. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very good English. Like others mentioned, she didn't seem interested in DATY and there wasn't much kissing. The lead up to the main event was nice with body sliding and rimming. The body sliding seemed mechanical and fast though. BBBJ was ok, not bad but not stellar. She can take a pounding and either has a really tight box or has strong kegel control. She did make a lot of strained faces, possibly due to her kegel efforts. She can put her knees up to her chest in mish, which I'm a fan of. All in all, I had a good time.

    Decent foreplay. Aims to please during main event. Fun and peppy with a good attitude. Easy to talk to.

    With Dana back, I have no interest in any of the current KA girls aside from Aria.
    Please share your expenses?

  11. #2657

    I-v-e

    Uh, yeah, I guess she's not a BBFS provider now, and also, her photos have been stolen and used by some of the older girls in CA. I agree, she looks early twenties; for me, Face: 8, Body: 9, and Service: 8. She's young, pretty.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    Just to make sure, I usually don't prefer young young girl, it doesn't matter how pretty & tight they are. However, I-V-E is an exception to my rule because she's discreet in her behaviour and considerate of others. She's different style than Ravi or Mijoo (Ella), but she's also classy and luxurious. Her style is uniquely attractive & beautiful, she's more innocent and pure image; her body type is slim and fit; her skin tone is white and it felt super silky! Ah, especially, her breasts are so young and natural, and perfectly perky!!

    Yes, I-V-E is young, probably in her mid-twenties, but she looks like a 20-year-old. And she's a true K-GFE, CFS only!

    Speaking in truth, I have been saving mode for Ravi's return, but it seems inevitable that I must change my plan; having sex with I-V-E was like a dream, a very seductive dream that you don't want to wake up from! I'll make sure to repeat few more times before she leaves.

    F: 10.

    B: 10.

    S: 9, Top Quality GFE.

    Photos are 100% accurate, if nit better in person.

    Location: Discreet & Luxurious.

    I express my thankfulness to Lollipop for their continuous effort to bring the top quality K-GFEs to the PNW.

    Great job, Lollipop!

    I highly recommend I've to all the gentlemen in Washington.

  12. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dana is not coming to LP.
    That's surprising, I thought she's already here. Do you know why she changed her plan?

  13. #2655

    Dana

    Looks like Dana is not coming to LP.

  14. #2654

    I-V-E Is another surprise of the year!

    Just to make sure, I usually don't prefer young young girl, it doesn't matter how pretty & tight they are. However, I-V-E is an exception to my rule because she's discreet in her behaviour and considerate of others. She's different style than Ravi or Mijoo (Ella), but she's also classy and luxurious. Her style is uniquely attractive & beautiful, she's more innocent and pure image; her body type is slim and fit; her skin tone is white and it felt super silky! Ah, especially, her breasts are so young and natural, and perfectly perky!!

    Yes, I-V-E is young, probably in her mid-twenties, but she looks like a 20-year-old. And she's a true K-GFE, CFS only!

    Speaking in truth, I have been saving mode for Ravi's return, but it seems inevitable that I must change my plan; having sex with I-V-E was like a dream, a very seductive dream that you don't want to wake up from! I'll make sure to repeat few more times before she leaves.

    F: 10.

    B: 10.

    S: 9, Top Quality GFE.

    Photos are 100% accurate, if nit better in person.

    Location: Discreet & Luxurious.

    I express my thankfulness to Lollipop for their continuous effort to bring the top quality K-GFEs to the PNW.

    Great job, Lollipop!

    I highly recommend I've to all the gentlemen in Washington.

  15. #2653

    Sasha. LP

    I almost TOFTT to find out about Gold, but Sasha was available, so I wanted to see what she was about for myself.

    Photos are her, but touched up. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very good English. Like others mentioned, she didn't seem interested in DATY and there wasn't much kissing. The lead up to the main event was nice with body sliding and rimming. The body sliding seemed mechanical and fast though. BBBJ was ok, not bad but not stellar. She can take a pounding and either has a really tight box or has strong kegel control. She did make a lot of strained faces, possibly due to her kegel efforts. She can put her knees up to her chest in mish, which I'm a fan of. All in all, I had a good time.

    Decent foreplay. Aims to please during main event. Fun and peppy with a good attitude. Easy to talk to.

    With Dana back, I have no interest in any of the current KA girls aside from Aria.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape