Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 6357
-
09-19-22 17:28 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 112Was she wanting round 2 because you gave the extra 40? Or just because there was time remaining and she wanted to go the extra mile?
I was with Sasha last week and I needed to give the extra 40 for msog. At least for me, not too many k-providers willing to do msog on their own.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:50 #2666Regular Member

Posts: 7Aria
Just FYI. If anyone was planning to see Aria, I'd visit her soon.
-
09-19-22 12:00 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 160Dana
Saw Dana yesterday. Very cute, spinner, Tiny girl, tight snatch, great skills. She cannot be more than 5'0". Had an amazing time. Really gave amazing service. I had quite a bit to drink the night before, and sometimes that affects my performance, which it did yesterday, but Dana got it up with some amazing BJ skills with incredible DT. I had to have been face fucking her for at least 15 minutes. She finally slipped me in and I could not hold it in and busted an unholy load in her that I had been saving up for a few days, lasted maybe five minutes LOL. Definitely worth it. She wanted to go another round even, and just kept on servicing me orally, but in that state, I am usually one and done. Wish I could have performed better, but will definitely repeat.
-
09-19-22 11:12 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 340They were probably editing the site and accidentally took her listing off. She's there now. And Sasha was supposed to leave yesterday but it seems she extended her stay.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 10:45 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 95I've has peaked my interest. Seems like Lolli is getting the better girls now that most don't want to openly do bareback. They were able to get Cherry and Dana. I hope there is a shift and girls go back to being exclusively covered. Girls that are openly bareback are spreading disease around the community. Ask the BBFS girls like Aria and Mari and they will tell you they never test or are on prep. Shit they don't even wash the mongers before the deed which can prevent some disease spread. Licking dirty assholes and then kissing these bare girls is a great way to get sick. Cherry told me she developed a rash and freaked last time and left early to get tested. We have too many nasty mongers who want bare services and also bare anal chem sex. Girls have told me they are poked and prodded non stop in hopes these nasty mongers find a girl that does bare anal. I'll leave the hobby when that is offered openly.
Originally Posted by KClitorisLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:19 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 440She was gone from the website last evening.
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:19 #2661Banned Member

Posts: 54My Plan: I-V-E this week, Dana next week.
Thank you for checking Dana's status! Although I've never met Dana before, I'll make sure to see her next week! But, I must spend this week to catch up with I-V-E, or soon I'm gonna go broke. It would be really nice if they moved to Washington and possibly become my neighbors in Bellevue!
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 21:05 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 671Yeah, booker has given times she was available, so unless the comment meant something else, not sure what was meant here.
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]
On another note, I think I'm at 90% Kgirl and 10% independent at this point, and every time I meet someone of the latter, I get a little disappointed and make it even more one-sided. Not to say that there aren't good independents as I still have my favorites of those, but the majority of new ones I try just aren't comparable even if the session went more or less well. Think I just have to be more picky at this point.
-
09-18-22 16:25 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 340Did plans change?
What makes you say this? She was definitely here. Did she decide to leave?
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 15:16 #2658Regular Member

Posts: 20Please share your expenses?
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 13:26 #2657Banned Member

Posts: 54I-v-e
Uh, yeah, I guess she's not a BBFS provider now, and also, her photos have been stolen and used by some of the older girls in CA. I agree, she looks early twenties; for me, Face: 8, Body: 9, and Service: 8. She's young, pretty.
Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 11:34 #2656Banned Member

Posts: 54That's surprising, I thought she's already here. Do you know why she changed her plan?
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 09:08 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 440Dana
Looks like Dana is not coming to LP.
-
09-18-22 02:20 #2654Banned Member

Posts: 87I-V-E Is another surprise of the year!
Just to make sure, I usually don't prefer young young girl, it doesn't matter how pretty & tight they are. However, I-V-E is an exception to my rule because she's discreet in her behaviour and considerate of others. She's different style than Ravi or Mijoo (Ella), but she's also classy and luxurious. Her style is uniquely attractive & beautiful, she's more innocent and pure image; her body type is slim and fit; her skin tone is white and it felt super silky! Ah, especially, her breasts are so young and natural, and perfectly perky!!
Yes, I-V-E is young, probably in her mid-twenties, but she looks like a 20-year-old. And she's a true K-GFE, CFS only!
Speaking in truth, I have been saving mode for Ravi's return, but it seems inevitable that I must change my plan; having sex with I-V-E was like a dream, a very seductive dream that you don't want to wake up from! I'll make sure to repeat few more times before she leaves.
F: 10.
B: 10.
S: 9, Top Quality GFE.
Photos are 100% accurate, if nit better in person.
Location: Discreet & Luxurious.
I express my thankfulness to Lollipop for their continuous effort to bring the top quality K-GFEs to the PNW.
Great job, Lollipop!
I highly recommend I've to all the gentlemen in Washington.
-
09-17-22 01:56 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 340Sasha. LP
I almost TOFTT to find out about Gold, but Sasha was available, so I wanted to see what she was about for myself.
Photos are her, but touched up. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very good English. Like others mentioned, she didn't seem interested in DATY and there wasn't much kissing. The lead up to the main event was nice with body sliding and rimming. The body sliding seemed mechanical and fast though. BBBJ was ok, not bad but not stellar. She can take a pounding and either has a really tight box or has strong kegel control. She did make a lot of strained faces, possibly due to her kegel efforts. She can put her knees up to her chest in mish, which I'm a fan of. All in all, I had a good time.
Decent foreplay. Aims to please during main event. Fun and peppy with a good attitude. Easy to talk to.
With Dana back, I have no interest in any of the current KA girls aside from Aria.











Reply With Quote





