Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 293 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3499

    Pmc

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, PMC, the good ol' days! My first time there I met Stephanie, she was a lot of fun. I think I visited her there maybe another 3 times or so. Then, when PMC shut down, I met her elsewhere probably another dozen or so times. Cool chick, though the bad habit clearly took it's toll until, of course, her passing a day or so after leaving the uncle's place. While I visited a few other girls there, only 2 were memorable. And, even as to those 2, my memory isn't the best! One was probably a bit older, maybe in her 30's back then. Probably about 5'4" and a bit heavy-set, not BBW, but certainly not petite, great set of tits. I visited her a couple times after PMC, can't remember her name and no idea what became of her. The other chick would be at PMC about 1 time per week, rumor had it she lived somewhere in the Tampa Bay area and traveled here so as to eliminate any real likelihood of running into anyone she know. She was hot AF, probably about 5'4", rocking body, sandy blonde hair. I only visited her a couple times, she was so popular that you had to make a reservation as soon as PMC put on their website that she was working on an upcoming day Her name MAY have been Jenna, just can't remember for sure. Once PMC shut down, I asked Stef about her, but she said she had info on a few girls, but not her. Never heard from her again.
    I remember a hot blonde with great T and A to be Morgan. At least that's what she used on back page years later in Orlando. But her reviews with down hill as time went on. She had a mole on her chest the first time I met her.

  2. #3498

    Pmc

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. I've been on a nostalgia trip lately using the Wayback Machine to try to find old websites of review boards, message boards, and websites of some of my old favorite consenting adult businesses. Having visited a lot of these establishments frequently in a previous life, have fun reliving history:

    Paradise Men's Club: https://web.archive.org/web/20120525...mensclub.com/. Some of the links are broken, but you get the idea. I'm surprised that it was apparently still up & running in mid-2012.

    The Boardroom: https://web.archive.org/web/20010205...m/default.htm. Just a couple of pages work.

    *********.net: http://public1.boards.*********.net/...florida.shtml. This was my "go to" information source before USASG. You can spend all day reading just a small portion of the contents.

    Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    The good old days. Stephanie was the best. 5'1" blonde spinner!
    Quote Originally Posted by Launcher321  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie / Suzy was the first girl I saw there. Continued to see her for quite some time, a car date was the last encounter. Funny to still see some pics up on the PMC website. I did get to see Jenna once but she wasn't my favorite. Gia rocked my world with dfk as soon as the door shut. Damn I loved how she kissed me. Taylor was a wild thing too. I still remember the smell of the well water they used to wash the towels and such. That and the dude trying to act tough and gruff until he got the proper response, "I'm Stephanie's 2:00".
    Ahh, PMC, the good ol' days! My first time there I met Stephanie, she was a lot of fun. I think I visited her there maybe another 3 times or so. Then, when PMC shut down, I met her elsewhere probably another dozen or so times. Cool chick, though the bad habit clearly took it's toll until, of course, her passing a day or so after leaving the uncle's place. While I visited a few other girls there, only 2 were memorable. And, even as to those 2, my memory isn't the best! One was probably a bit older, maybe in her 30's back then. Probably about 5'4" and a bit heavy-set, not BBW, but certainly not petite, great set of tits. I visited her a couple times after PMC, can't remember her name and no idea what became of her. The other chick would be at PMC about 1 time per week, rumor had it she lived somewhere in the Tampa Bay area and traveled here so as to eliminate any real likelihood of running into anyone she know. She was hot AF, probably about 5'4", rocking body, sandy blonde hair. I only visited her a couple times, she was so popular that you had to make a reservation as soon as PMC put on their website that she was working on an upcoming day Her name MAY have been Jenna, just can't remember for sure. Once PMC shut down, I asked Stef about her, but she said she had info on a few girls, but not her. Never heard from her again.

  3. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    That's insane he did it before. WTF is wrong with these animals. All we all need to do is treat these good ones good and leave the bad ones alone. I feel bad for that girl whom ever she is.
    OMFG. I saw her last at the beginning of the year and she looked very good. Best I've ever seen her.

    I thought she might have a good shot and then she went dark again. Now I know why.

    Does anyone have an active link to the newspaper article?

  4. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    Yep! I remember the owner of Xanadu GF turned into a ROB SW in Melbourne, we had Margie running the Boardroom up in Cocoa which is now Tokyo Spa after FDLE & BSO shut her down. There was another FS joint on 520 just west of Clearlake that had girls of all races and ratings from 5-10.
    I remember that place!! They let you look at the whole lineup one by one so you could pick who you wanted. I don't remember the name of it though.

    I also remember going to a place on 520 just east of clearlake. I don't think it was an actual "adult establishment" but rather someone's house doing some advertising in the swingers magazines. A little "pop up shop". There use to be a lot of places like that back then. Pop up shops like adult bookstores that would have a female or two available in the back room.

    Xanadu was called something else before that but I can't remember the name to save my life. Maybe somebody else knows?

  5. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on if Vanessa is here?
    There is a paragraph on it in Space Cadets.

  6. #3494

    Vanessa

    Any updates on if Vanessa is here?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    For those asking me about Vanessa, the latest info I have is that she's coming Saturday evening. She assures me she's coming, but I won't actually know probably until the day. I can't send out a pass key word until I have confirmation she's actually coming as she won't answer text or emails until then from anyone anyway. As soon as I have confirmation, I'll send info out via PM to those that contacted me.

  7. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to trump everybody here, unless you grew up in this area like I did.

    The Executive Lounge was the first "***** house" I went to back in 84. Located right next to the adult book store / peepshow booths on 192, in the plaza now that is right in front of MM. Helen was the first girl I had there. Full Bush back then. I loved it!! From there I made my way to the Boardroom in Cocoa and Xanadu in Palm Shores just south of the Pineda Causeway. Back then you could get in and out, literally, with $40 or $50. I'm not sure if Paradise opened later on or if I just didn't get around to going there till later, but my first encounter there was in 91. But after that I was a frequent visitor. At one point you could go in there to get a "free tour" and all the girls would have you finger their kitty or pull out johnson so they could play with it to "prove you weren't a cop". That was always fun. And gave me enough material to jerk off with later. There were other places that would pop up for a short time, like the Excalibur, but my favorite was always The Executive. They even had a small gym in there that I so stupidly used to go in and use, for free, when I was in my late teens, thinking that every chick in there would be throwing themselves at my feet after they saw me pump iron. Hahaha I was soooo wrong. Good times there though.
    Yep! I remember the owner of Xanadu GF turned into a ROB SW in Melbourne, we had Margie running the Boardroom up in Cocoa which is now Tokyo Spa after FDLE & BSO shut her down. There was another FS joint on 520 just west of Clearlake that had girls of all races and ratings from 5-10.

  8. #3492

    The 80's and 90's

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleMoms  [View Original Post]
    How about the old Playmates in the industrial park in Cocoa. Afternoons there were easy and fun. I enjoyed hanging out with Millie.
    I'm going to have to trump everybody here, unless you grew up in this area like I did.

    The Executive Lounge was the first "***** house" I went to back in 84. Located right next to the adult book store / peepshow booths on 192, in the plaza now that is right in front of MM. Helen was the first girl I had there. Full Bush back then. I loved it!! From there I made my way to the Boardroom in Cocoa and Xanadu in Palm Shores just south of the Pineda Causeway. Back then you could get in and out, literally, with $40 or $50. I'm not sure if Paradise opened later on or if I just didn't get around to going there till later, but my first encounter there was in 91. But after that I was a frequent visitor. At one point you could go in there to get a "free tour" and all the girls would have you finger their kitty or pull out johnson so they could play with it to "prove you weren't a cop". That was always fun. And gave me enough material to jerk off with later. There were other places that would pop up for a short time, like the Excalibur, but my favorite was always The Executive. They even had a small gym in there that I so stupidly used to go in and use, for free, when I was in my late teens, thinking that every chick in there would be throwing themselves at my feet after they saw me pump iron. Hahaha I was soooo wrong. Good times there though.

  9. #3491

    Not as far Back, But

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Both you guys brought back memories for me as well, although I have a hard time remembering the names because it was so long ago! But, I do remember seeing the dark haired girl, Kelly and another girl who was heavy with big tits and saw them off campus a few times without having to pay the house fees! I do remember starting to go there in the late 90's frequently, but I'm really betraying my age!
    How about the old Playmates in the industrial park in Cocoa. Afternoons there were easy and fun. I enjoyed hanging out with Millie.

  10. #3490

    Pmc

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Gee Max, I thought I was the only one who reminisced about PMC and other similar establishments in Brevard, LOL. Your post brought great memories. The Roman Spa in Cape Canaveral was also an early favorite, back in the '80's, LOL. I often wonder whatever happened to some of my favorite girls from those days. I'll mention a few names and I welcome any info anyone would like to share. I'm talking about PMC from around 2005-2011, roughly. Some of the most memorable are Violet, a pretty, curvy, blonde with beautiful violet eyes; Kelly, 5' 8" brunette with cool, laid back personality; Selena / Maria, Mexican girl who looked like Salma Hayek; Ginger, cute redhead 30-something who was working there to pay the medical bills of her disabled child; Tina / Maria around 2007-08, sweet girl-next-door type, 5'8", auburn hair, perfect tan, nice C cups and a world class Azzz; her personal life was always a total train wreck, a sweet girl who eventually became jaded, I truly felt bad she had so much constant adversity. I've always wondered what happened to her; I truly hope life took a better turn for her. Max, Thanks for the chance to reflect on some nice memories.
    Both you guys brought back memories for me as well, although I have a hard time remembering the names because it was so long ago! But, I do remember seeing the dark haired girl, Kelly and another girl who was heavy with big tits and saw them off campus a few times without having to pay the house fees! I do remember starting to go there in the late 90's frequently, but I'm really betraying my age!

  11. #3489

    Great Post! I Miss PMC

    Gee Max, I thought I was the only one who reminisced about PMC and other similar establishments in Brevard, LOL. Your post brought great memories. The Roman Spa in Cape Canaveral was also an early favorite, back in the '80's, LOL. I often wonder whatever happened to some of my favorite girls from those days. I'll mention a few names and I welcome any info anyone would like to share. I'm talking about PMC from around 2005-2011, roughly. Some of the most memorable are Violet, a pretty, curvy, blonde with beautiful violet eyes; Kelly, 5' 8" brunette with cool, laid back personality; Selena / Maria, Mexican girl who looked like Salma Hayek; Ginger, cute redhead 30-something who was working there to pay the medical bills of her disabled child; Tina / Maria around 2007-08, sweet girl-next-door type, 5'8", auburn hair, perfect tan, nice C cups and a world class Azzz; her personal life was always a total train wreck, a sweet girl who eventually became jaded, I truly felt bad she had so much constant adversity. I've always wondered what happened to her; I truly hope life took a better turn for her. Max, Thanks for the chance to reflect on some nice memories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. I've been on a nostalgia trip lately using the Wayback Machine to try to find old websites of review boards, message boards, and websites of some of my old favorite consenting adult businesses. Having visited a lot of these establishments frequently in a previous life, have fun reliving history:

    Paradise Men's Club: https://web.archive.org/web/20120525...mensclub.com/. Some of the links are broken, but you get the idea. I'm surprised that it was apparently still up & running in mid-2012.

    The Boardroom: https://web.archive.org/web/20010205...m/default.htm. Just a couple of pages work.

    *********.net: http://public1.boards.*********.net/...florida.shtml. This was my "go to" information source before USASG. You can spend all day reading just a small portion of the contents.

    Enjoy!

  12. #3488

    Sounds like

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Probation doesn't stop any of these girls from doing what they do for candy or money. So what makes you think she will stay out of hobby for 4 years?

    Just wondering bs.
    It sounds like SA or UTR status might be a good fit, eh?

  13. #3487

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Brittany will be out of action for awhile, for those that remember her run ins with BCSO. Guilty on all counts, 4 yrs. Probation. I wish her well and hope she rids herself of her demons.
    Sorry mongers I meant to say 4 yrs. Of probation, she is not going to jail.

  14. #3486

    Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Brittany will be out of action for awhile, for those that remember her run ins with BCSO. Guilty on all counts, 4 yrs. Probation. I wish her well and hope she rids herself of her demons.
    She's a bad girl a very bad girl.

  15. #3485

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Probation doesn't stop any of these girls from doing what they do for candy or money. So what makes you think she will stay out of hobby for 4 years?

    Just wondering bs.
    Great question, I guess in reality it does depend on the individual. I would say the hobby would definitely pose a risk. I have read the terms of the probation, which of course is do not participate in illegal activities, or associate with persons engaging in such. So it would depend on the will of the person on probation and their desire to not risk violation. Also any assumption of her staying out of the hobby was purely speculative on my part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape