Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 293 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3484

    Question Capt32

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Brittany will be out of action for awhile, for those that remember her run ins with BCSO. Guilty on all counts, 4 yrs. Probation. I wish her well and hope she rids herself of her demons.
    Probation doesn't stop any of these girls from doing what they do for candy or money. So what makes you think she will stay out of hobby for 4 years?

    Just wondering bs.

  2. #3483

    Titusville Brittany

    Looks like Brittany will be out of action for awhile, for those that remember her run ins with BCSO. Guilty on all counts, 4 yrs. Probation. I wish her well and hope she rids herself of her demons.

  3. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. I've been on a nostalgia trip lately using the Wayback Machine to try to find old websites of review boards, message boards, and websites of some of my old favorite consenting adult businesses. Having visited a lot of these establishments frequently in a previous life, have fun reliving history:

    Paradise Men's Club: https://web.archive.org/web/20120525...mensclub.com/. Some of the links are broken, but you get the idea. I'm surprised that it was apparently still up & running in mid-2012.

    The Boardroom: https://web.archive.org/web/20010205...m/default.htm. Just a couple of pages work.

    *********.net: http://public1.boards.*********.net/...florida.shtml. This was my "go to" information source before USASG. You can spend all day reading just a small portion of the contents.

    Enjoy!
    Did the one Andressa, go and spend time at MM some years back?

  4. #3481

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by DruidMage  [View Original Post]
    Look in Seminole county for Brittney. BS been warning about her for a while. She has a really pissed off look in the photo. Must be serious.
    I was able to snag the first page of the "Sealed" indictment. Basically boils down to federal possession and distributing of more than 50 grams of meth.

    So yeah, I'd say it's pretty serious when you get picked up the US Marshall's Office.

  5. #3480

    Vanessa. Update

    For those asking me about Vanessa, the latest info I have is that she's coming Saturday evening. She assures me she's coming, but I won't actually know probably until the day. I can't send out a pass key word until I have confirmation she's actually coming as she won't answer text or emails until then from anyone anyway. As soon as I have confirmation, I'll send info out via PM to those that contacted me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0770.jpg‎   IMG_0772.jpg‎   IMG_0769.jpg‎  

  6. #3479

    Pmc

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    The good old days. Stephanie was the best. 5'1" blonde spinner!
    Stephanie / Suzy was the first girl I saw there. Continued to see her for quite some time, a car date was the last encounter. Funny to still see some pics up on the PMC website. I did get to see Jenna once but she wasn't my favorite. Gia rocked my world with dfk as soon as the door shut. Damn I loved how she kissed me. Taylor was a wild thing too. I still remember the smell of the well water they used to wash the towels and such. That and the dude trying to act tough and gruff until he got the proper response, "I'm Stephanie's 2:00".

  7. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcmbj89  [View Original Post]
    Witch Brittany are you talking about I checked two sites and didn't recognize any names, can you give a little more info? I'm new at looking up arrests. Thanks.
    See Bee = WOW in the user blog section.

  8. #3477

    Ah, Stephanie!

    The good old days. Stephanie was the best. 5'1" blonde spinner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. I've been on a nostalgia trip lately using the Wayback Machine to try to find old websites of review boards, message boards, and websites of some of my old favorite consenting adult businesses. Having visited a lot of these establishments frequently in a previous life, have fun reliving history:

    Paradise Men's Club: https://web.archive.org/web/20120525...mensclub.com/. Some of the links are broken, but you get the idea. I'm surprised that it was apparently still up & running in mid-2012.

    The Boardroom: https://web.archive.org/web/20010205...m/default.htm. Just a couple of pages work.

    *********.net: http://public1.boards.*********.net/...florida.shtml. This was my "go to" information source before USASG. You can spend all day reading just a small portion of the contents.

    Enjoy!

  9. #3476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Brevard County Nostalgia Trip

    Folks. I've been on a nostalgia trip lately using the Wayback Machine to try to find old websites of review boards, message boards, and websites of some of my old favorite consenting adult businesses. Having visited a lot of these establishments frequently in a previous life, have fun reliving history:

    Paradise Men's Club: https://web.archive.org/web/20120525...mensclub.com/. Some of the links are broken, but you get the idea. I'm surprised that it was apparently still up & running in mid-2012.

    The Boardroom: https://web.archive.org/web/20010205...m/default.htm. Just a couple of pages work.

    *********.net: http://public1.boards.*********.net/...florida.shtml. This was my "go to" information source before USASG. You can spend all day reading just a small portion of the contents.

    Enjoy!

  10. #3475

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcmbj89  [View Original Post]
    Witch Brittany are you talking about I checked two sites and didn't recognize any names, can you give a little more info? I'm new at looking up arrests. Thanks.
    Look in Seminole county for Brittney. BS been warning about her for a while. She has a really pissed off look in the photo. Must be serious.

  11. #3474

    Wow bee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcmbj89  [View Original Post]
    Witch Brittany are you talking about I checked two sites and didn't recognize any names, can you give a little more info? I'm new at looking up arrests. Thanks.
    That's wow bee the one I just warned about a week ago!!

    Bs.

  12. #3473

    Witch one

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be unavailable Seminole county, federal. No idea what's with that.

    Date: 09/14/2022.

    Time: 12:00 AM.
    Witch Brittany are you talking about I checked two sites and didn't recognize any names, can you give a little more info? I'm new at looking up arrests. Thanks.

  13. #3472

    Brittany

    Looks like she will be unavailable Seminole county, federal. No idea what's with that.

    Date: 09/14/2022.

    Time: 12:00 AM.

  14. #3471

    Lsme

    Marcie is in town till Saturday Melbourne area.

    Bs.

  15. #3470

    Stg

    Not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. Is anyone else having trouble getting into the STG site? I have tried a couple of times today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape