Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1060

    Is this Kyanni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Taking one for the team here. Tried to hook up with this one a week ago. She stood me up and I was left sitting in a parking lot. Being dumb, I saw her af again a couple of days later and arranged a time / place. As I was about to leave the second try, 20 min after the arranged time, she calls and gives me a room number. Says she's having phone issues. OK I get tech glitches so I head up. She's given me the wrong room number, As I'm exiting the building she calls and I can hear hear her for real and and on phone, Wring room number. OK, I've finally met the person in the pics. This isn't the first girl who's given me the adjacent room for her "protection" but definitely the first one to f it up.

    Paid for a prescribed amount of time, and got 1/4 of it. It seems the back end of mom nature was an issue for her. Doh, she didn't know about that when she placed her ad?? Left releived but totally unsatisfied. I had hoped to find someone regular but this one was not to be the one.

    Given all the BS involved in meeting and the lackluster results this one is a thee thumbs down.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...8/950884775085
    This ad was posted in the Burlington, VT STG. It looks legit and I have contacted her, but no response yet. She posts a phone number from Connecticut, so that's why I am here asking because I recalled negative reports about a provider from CT. Hopefully, this isn't her. Any info offered would be greatly appreciated.

    https://vermont.skipthegames.com/fem...-/831795202006

    CH.

  2. #1059

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She might be laying low due to all the attention she got here recently or inundated with suitors.
    Kitten has been out of the game for a while. In a relationship now. Presuming were talking about the same kitten that used to post in Concord then Manchester.

  3. #1058

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? She hit me up from another provider I know.
    Shit! I'll TOFTT if that's her and not too steep.

  4. #1057

    Kitten

    She might be laying low due to all the attention she got here recently or inundated with suitors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zod527  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? No postings and No response recently.

  5. #1056

    STG Asian adds

    Quote Originally Posted by Nh603  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever try those Asian adds I see on STG? They legit? Besides the girls not looking like the pics obviously.
    I have done them many times, Portsmouth, Manchester, Woburn, Portland, they are all the same, you'll go into the room, a fairly attractive asian lady will be there, she'll ask how long? You'll put down the donation, she'll ask you to take off your clothes and get on the bed, she'll get naked, start to blow you, put the condom on then she'll lay down for mish or maybe ask you what pos you want. There is no kissing, no real touching other then their tits, maybe ass, and they 100% don't want to be there. I've had one out of probably 30 that was young, like 30, pretty and was actually into it. For me, I love Asian woman and I love to fuck them, I wish that it was better, but its not.

    AMP.

  6. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    The door is not visible from the street. It's in the back of the building where there is a little walkway. It took me a bit to find it too. If you reschedule with her, I'm sure you will have a good time. She is one of the best STG girls in the Southern NH area IMO. Good luck.
    Thanks for that info. She's not bad looking for an STG ad. If / when I have the time, I may just have to pay her a visit.

  7. #1054

    Asian adds in STG

    Anybody ever try those Asian adds I see on STG? They legit? Besides the girls not looking like the pics obviously.

  8. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    The door is not visible from the street. It's in the back of the building where there is a little walkway. It took me a bit to find it too. If you reschedule with her, I'm sure you will have a good time. She is one of the best STG girls in the Southern NH area IMO. Good luck.
    Is she still around? No postings and No response recently.

  9. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-2cb880bb4a80

    She hit me up and want to meet but wants money put in her purse before we start our session.

    I NEVER DO THAT I have been scammed twice.

    Any info on her would be appreciated.

    Thanks CM.
    Her location keeps changing so just beware of her and a possible scam.

  10. #1051

    I Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMorEspouse  [View Original Post]
    Spent a night in Nashua with a very nice GFE. Was just what was needed. 1.5 for hh, 2.0 for fh ended up staying 2.5 h costed a quarter. Didn't match pics in ad stg she is much heavier, but more then made up for it. No clock watch. Goes by Cindy. Would def recommend to those who like bbw.
    No disrespect to NoMorEspouse. I found a Cindy to be rude, self righteous and racist. Definitely a case of GPS. Service was wildly subpar even for the area. He is right about her being much heavier than her posts. Her posts are the ones with the lacy black dress on without a face showing that come around every now and then.

  11. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-2cb880bb4a80

    She hit me up and want to meet but wants money put in her purse before we start our session.

    I NEVER DO THAT I have been scammed twice.

    Any info on her would be appreciated.

    Thanks CM.
    Was just talking to her, a little pricier than I'd like but I'm definitely intrigued of your experience, keep us updated if you toftt.

  12. #1049

    NASHUA Juiiicybabyy any info

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-2cb880bb4a80

    She hit me up and want to meet but wants money put in her purse before we start our session.

    I NEVER DO THAT I have been scammed twice.

    Any info on her would be appreciated.

    Thanks CM.

  13. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by NhRichman  [View Original Post]
    Post the link.
    Link is not currently present on stg if you want the number pm me but part of it is the glorious 6 zero 3 111-five-9 tutuXX.

  14. #1047

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMorEspouse  [View Original Post]
    Spent a night in Nashua with a very nice GFE. Was just what was needed. 1.5 for hh, 2.0 for fh ended up staying 2.5 h costed a quarter. Didn't match pics in ad stg she is much heavier, but more then made up for it. No clock watch. Goes by Cindy. Would def recommend to those who like bbw.
    Post the link.

  15. #1046

    Double tree

    Spent a night in Nashua with a very nice GFE. Was just what was needed. 1.5 for hh, 2.0 for fh ended up staying 2.5 h costed a quarter. Didn't match pics in ad stg she is much heavier, but more then made up for it. No clock watch. Goes by Cindy. Would def recommend to those who like bbw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape