Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15291
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    I know this is probably dumb to ask and as I combed through the search of this thread I either missed or skipped over the topic of this.

    I've found a couple post about people using eros and tryst and wanted to know are the ratings, reviews real? Or are they fake placed by themselves. Those sites are like EB or here where there is a bunch of feedback or even research that's available. I've found myself either signing up to see there socials or just blowing them off completely.

    But I've been wanted to take the leap to something higher class just for the experience because they do be costing a dime but be looking good asf. But are they really higher class and worth it? Is dropping that type of money really worth it or should I stick to what my norms? Cause I would hate to go that route and get the same experience I would of got for paying a lot less.

    Sorry for the ramble but just want to know opinions or experience you guys had.
    PD, Eros and Tryst are still open to scammers hoping on and taking advantage of guys, especially the ones who ask for deposits. Recently a porn star I know personally had an ad up in a part of the country that she was not in asking for deposits. She said that it is hard to police the scammers and reach out to the sites because, tryst in this case, because accounts get hacked and they lose control of their postings.

    However, you get a lot less trash and higher end providers who look closer to their pics. I would still use review sites to compare who has posted. You will also get closer to a GFE or PSE using PD, Eros and Tryst compared to skipthegames, and listcrawler / megapersonal which is basically SW's who found out how to post ads.

  2. #15290

    Actual cat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Friend that I gave her number to went and hit it. He told me She smells like cat litter. Maybe it's just the stench in the room but he said it was overwhelming that he had a feeling that she hasn't been cleaning all too regularly.
    She recently bought an actual cat. So that cat litter smell could be from having a cat in her room now. Can't comment on the other pussy smell though.

  3. #15289

    Escort site info

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    I know this is probably dumb to ask and as I combed through the search of this thread I either missed or skipped over the topic of this.

    I've found a couple post about people using eros and tryst and wanted to know are the ratings, reviews real? Or are they fake placed by themselves. Those sites are like EB or here where there is a bunch of feedback or even research that's available. I've found myself either signing up to see there socials or just blowing them off completely.

    But I've been wanted to take the leap to something higher class just for the experience because they do be costing a dime but be looking good asf. But are they really higher class and worth it? Is dropping that type of money really worth it or should I stick to what my norms? Cause I would hate to go that route and get the same experience I would of got for paying a lot less.

    Sorry for the ramble but just want to know opinions or experience you guys had.
    I found this article a while ago about an escort giving her point of view on some sites, including the cost of advertisement for Eros. With certain sites charging premium to post the chances of being used by scammer is lower. The escorts name is AellaGirl.

  4. #15288

    Lily / Gumdrop

    I visited Lily aka Gumdrop again because I actually like the sensation of a gumjob. Of course the location is at a 1-2 star hotel with guys lurking around but to me it isn't a big deal. She polished me off and swallowed every drop. But she rushed the entire time. It seems like another SW found the internet and decided to post an ad. I can't recommend at her rate since there are so many ladies who give the same or similar service, besides the gums, at a cheaper rate. Lesson learned and nut drained.

  5. #15287

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a Brunette Danielle somewhat UTR from Balt. & Joppa, curious if still around somewhere?
    She went to rehab, had a baby and is trying to navigate life.

  6. #15286

    Kristen rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Remy1029  [View Original Post]
    Kristen is a fun time, I saw her again this week. She does have a lot of rules but the trip to Greece is fun.
    Can you elaborate on what rules she has? I'm not finding anything in here. Like does she only do one position or something dumb like that?

  7. #15285
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes  [View Original Post]
    My apologies and noted. Thanks!
    No big deal, I made the same mistake when I first signed up here and a nice senior let me know what was going on.

  8. #15284

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Pussy wasn't the freshest last time I smashed.
    Friend that I gave her number to went and hit it. He told me She smells like cat litter. Maybe it's just the stench in the room but he said it was overwhelming that he had a feeling that she hasn't been cleaning all too regularly.

  9. #15283
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    This is a recent pic but I haven't seen her in like 3 years, she was always so drunk but def fun.
    Saw her several times. Good fuck and outstanding bbj. Cute girl. Have not seen her in years.

  10. #15282
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendation. I'll definitely report back if I am able to get some time with her.
    Kristen is a fun time, I saw her again this week. She does have a lot of rules but the trip to Greece is fun.

  11. #15281
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Try Kristen on E. M.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026

    I'm not sure how old this photo is, I do know she's had her nipples pierced. Also they're bolt-ons.
    Thank you for the recommendation. I'll definitely report back if I am able to get some time with her.

  12. #15280

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is absolutely she. If anyone has digits or a link? TIA.
    She's batshit crazy though. Sure, she's kinda down for a lot but to me personally, she's so nuts I won't go back. Plus, cat hair everywhere. She is enthusiastic thiugh.

  13. #15279

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    This is a recent pic but I haven't seen her in like 3 years, she was always so drunk but def fun.
    Yes, that is absolutely she. If anyone has digits or a link? TIA.

  14. #15278

    Photo morphing

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just my tablet but the head on Sabrina looks like it's from someone else. It's totally out of proportion. That's a lots of bagels for a short amount of time especially with a fake head. Be safe out there gentlemen.
    I second with your assumption being a computer expert. Stay safe guys!

    Cheerful6.

  15. #15277
    It's been a little while since I've seen her but she was usually fun. It helps to be aggressive with her. She's got a couple new videos up to to get a better idea of what she looks like now.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/gokristen

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Try Kristen on E. M.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026

    I'm not sure how old this photo is, I do know she's had her nipples pierced. Also they're bolt-ons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape