Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 24533
-
09-19-22 15:55 #15308Senior Member

Posts: 8415 min
Her SS was 15 minutes and I took every second of it. No rushing me.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 11:42 #15307Senior Member

Posts: 55Any recent dreams on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/92682398.
-
09-19-22 11:39 #15306Regular Member

Posts: 8Edgewood Latinas
Anyone have a dream with the Edgewood Latinas?
-
09-19-22 11:34 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 74I saw her right after she started. She was recently separated and approached things more like a date instead of an escort session. I must say that first time was MAGICAL (I left a review). One of, if not the best dreams I have had with an escort. Later, after experiencing some knuckleheads, her attitude changed even for regulars. Maybe after time away from the game has helped. What I can say is that if you treat her like a lady, Robin will respond in kind.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 11:30 #15304Senior Member

Posts: 267The part about wanting to know where you work is a slippery slope in my opinion. If it is a porn star I REALLY want to see, I don't mind because we pretty much know all of their personal info. Middle or low end providers I am not sharing that info. But, like all things, to each his own.
Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 09:45 #15303Banned Member

Posts: 141Starts with are
I honestly can't remember her name (I believe it starts with R) but I had a couple dreams with her some time ago in Columbia not far from Meriwether. She's a very petite woman with some man-mades. Initially, she was very accomodating and very reasonable in terms of rate and a fantastic time. Then all of a sudden, she increased her rates by almost double and the quality of service went way down. Also seemed to be a smoker. Unless she's changed her attitude back a little, I wouldn't partake but she might be someone else's cup of tea or have a better repoire with them.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 09:13 #15302Senior Member

Posts: 2270Early good reviews when she first started followed by mixed and low reviews AKA little red riding ho.
Originally Posted by HorniChud;6129098[URL
-
09-19-22 04:47 #15301Regular Member

Posts: 21Well that's how I see some of my woman from past or current reviews so I know what I'm potentially walking into. But what about the I'd part or wanting to know where I work.
Originally Posted by Kcdark
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 23:04 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 51Redhead
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/92602494
Anyone have a dream with this one? Def would love to pound her out.
-
09-18-22 16:58 #15299Senior Member

Posts: 56Is that SS for 15 minutes or 30 minutes? I've seen a few ads that us QV for 15 and SS for 30. I've always thought and mostly seen QV and SS used interchangeably for 15.
Originally Posted by SignerJeff
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 12:15 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 197Kali
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/2403805310
Has anyone seen in past few months?
-
09-18-22 11:29 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 84Second this
I saw Gram for the 2nd time and this time had a full service dance. She's local and hosts in a nice neighborhood. Damage was $.5 for a SS and I enjoyed every second. Girl has great mic skills and a tight box. I'm an average man and it took some pushing to get in. I did not last long at all once I got behind her She's been a sweetheart with me and is new to the game.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 09:58 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 819RE: Deposits
While I never do deposits, the safety net is going with a lady that is well reviewed, and knows it. You capitalize on that, b / c if she does a ROB, she can lose a lot of business.
Originally Posted by Kcdark
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 07:14 #15295Senior Member

Posts: 267I can't and won't say deposits are all scams. I've made deposits with porn stars and it has worked out fine. All I can recommend is do your homework on any lady who requires a deposit. I'm talking about reviews on more than one site by reviewers who have more than one review, and a consistent online presence (website, socialmedia, board engagement, etc.). It is still risky to deposit, at least your odds of being scammed are lower after your research.
Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 20:04 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 129Bree
Dude, you lucky dog. Can you share any details or info.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





