Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15309

    Edgewood Latinas

    Anyone have a dream with the Edgewood Latinas?

  2. #15308
    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/92602494

    Anyone have a dream with this one? Def would love to pound her out.
    I saw her right after she started. She was recently separated and approached things more like a date instead of an escort session. I must say that first time was MAGICAL (I left a review). One of, if not the best dreams I have had with an escort. Later, after experiencing some knuckleheads, her attitude changed even for regulars. Maybe after time away from the game has helped. What I can say is that if you treat her like a lady, Robin will respond in kind.

  3. #15307
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    Well that's how I see some of my woman from past or current reviews so I know what I'm potentially walking into. But what about the I'd part or wanting to know where I work.
    The part about wanting to know where you work is a slippery slope in my opinion. If it is a porn star I REALLY want to see, I don't mind because we pretty much know all of their personal info. Middle or low end providers I am not sharing that info. But, like all things, to each his own.

  4. #15306

    Starts with are

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/92602494

    Anyone have a dream with this one? Def would love to pound her out.
    I honestly can't remember her name (I believe it starts with R) but I had a couple dreams with her some time ago in Columbia not far from Meriwether. She's a very petite woman with some man-mades. Initially, she was very accomodating and very reasonable in terms of rate and a fantastic time. Then all of a sudden, she increased her rates by almost double and the quality of service went way down. Also seemed to be a smoker. Unless she's changed her attitude back a little, I wouldn't partake but she might be someone else's cup of tea or have a better repoire with them.

  5. #15305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud;6129098[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/92602494[/URL]

    Anyone have a dream with this one? Def would love to pound her out.
    Early good reviews when she first started followed by mixed and low reviews AKA little red riding ho.

  6. #15304
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    I can't and won't say deposits are all scams. I've made deposits with porn stars and it has worked out fine. All I can recommend is do your homework on any lady who requires a deposit. I'm talking about reviews on more than one site by reviewers who have more than one review, and a consistent online presence (website, socialmedia, board engagement, etc.). It is still risky to deposit, at least your odds of being scammed are lower after your research.
    Well that's how I see some of my woman from past or current reviews so I know what I'm potentially walking into. But what about the I'd part or wanting to know where I work.

  7. #15303

    Redhead

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/92602494

    Anyone have a dream with this one? Def would love to pound her out.

  8. #15302
    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gram for the 2nd time and this time had a full service dance. She's local and hosts in a nice neighborhood. Damage was $.5 for a SS and I enjoyed every second. Girl has great mic skills and a tight box. I'm an average man and it took some pushing to get in. I did not last long at all once I got behind her She's been a sweetheart with me and is new to the game.
    Is that SS for 15 minutes or 30 minutes? I've seen a few ads that us QV for 15 and SS for 30. I've always thought and mostly seen QV and SS used interchangeably for 15.

  9. #15301

    Kali

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/2403805310

    Has anyone seen in past few months?

  10. #15300

    Second this

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Friday. She is good and look like her pics. Amazing ass. Did bbj for $ because some lady trouble but she said she should be good for FS this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88979737#.
    I saw Gram for the 2nd time and this time had a full service dance. She's local and hosts in a nice neighborhood. Damage was $.5 for a SS and I enjoyed every second. Girl has great mic skills and a tight box. I'm an average man and it took some pushing to get in. I did not last long at all once I got behind her She's been a sweetheart with me and is new to the game.

  11. #15299

    RE: Deposits

    While I never do deposits, the safety net is going with a lady that is well reviewed, and knows it. You capitalize on that, b / c if she does a ROB, she can lose a lot of business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    I can't and won't say deposits are all scams. I've made deposits with porn stars and it has worked out fine. All I can recommend is do your homework on any lady who requires a deposit. I'm talking about reviews on more than one site by reviewers who have more than one review, and a consistent online presence (website, socialmedia, board engagement, etc.). It is still risky to deposit, at least your odds of being scammed are lower after your research.

  12. #15298
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]

    So are all deposits scams? I see some guys do deposits and still see the girls. But the controversy over to make a deposit to a provider or not seems up in the air. Seems like a casino you take a gamble. You either win big or loose hard. These barbie doll girls be looking to good to be true. But on the other hand they real but want like 50% deposit 24 hrs scheduling and verification of where I work at or see my I'd? Seems a bit personal no? Isn't the whole point of this to be discreet?
    I can't and won't say deposits are all scams. I've made deposits with porn stars and it has worked out fine. All I can recommend is do your homework on any lady who requires a deposit. I'm talking about reviews on more than one site by reviewers who have more than one review, and a consistent online presence (website, socialmedia, board engagement, etc.). It is still risky to deposit, at least your odds of being scammed are lower after your research.

  13. #15297

    Bree

    Dude, you lucky dog. Can you share any details or info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Dang. Had a great time with her and her friend last weekend. I've known her awhile and she contacted me out of the blue staying at Motel 6 by Ft Meade. Sorry didn't want me to share her new digits.

  14. #15296

    Bree

    Dang. Had a great time with her and her friend last weekend. I've known her awhile and she contacted me out of the blue staying at Motel 6 by Ft Meade. Sorry didn't want me to share her new digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Would be nice to hear from her again. Anyone has connected with her lately?

  15. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Pussy wasn't the freshest last time I smashed.
    I hit 3-4 times. It was never fresh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape