Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22341

    McLean Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Tried Googling Palace and many things come up.

    Found this one:

    https://www.moonpalace.club/

    Looks real interesting but I don't think it is the one where Celine is.

    Please give me town / area of the Palace you are talking about.

    Thanks,

    HG2.
    It's in McLean and listed in Rubmaps and ad on Bedpage.

  2. #22340

    Which Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster42  [View Original Post]
    A thank you to all who posted about Celine at Palace a while back. I made my way over there and to my surprise it was the same location I had visited about 5 years ago but somehow now nicer. Celine was as described. Youngish (says she's 28) long hair and thin build. She provides a nice but average massage. ST starts with her hair drapping over you and goes from there. No FS but P2 P is available. She has a sense of humor which is refreshing. Says she has been here two months and plans to stay a year or more before heading back to NY. She also notes she has been really busy. I now know why. Stay safe.
    Tried Googling Palace and many things come up.

    Found this one:

    https://www.moonpalace.club/

    Looks real interesting but I don't think it is the one where Celine is.

    Please give me town / area of the Palace you are talking about.

    Thanks,

    HG2.

  3. #22339

    Terrible experience with this one

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252

    Good morning fellows.

    I have being looking at this ad for a while but never decided to go ahead make the call.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252

    Made the call today and worse experience ever:

    To start dirty room with sheets that used to be white now I can not even tell their color, towel so old and dirty it gave me rashes went I left. The pictures are of her and studio (a room in her apartment in a shady place). Bad attitude from the get go could not give directions without getting mad and frustrated.

    In the house the donation she stated that I spent too much time on the way to her that was my time mind you 1. 65 for an hour I was there in and hour 28 minutes. The massage of the back was okay she did not put any effort or did not try at all. The legs she just put the oil and it was time for the flip. On the flip straight to the jones with oil zero massage of the shoulder, chest or legs and feet. While stroking the jones started counting down from once she got to 1 she placed my hand on the jones and said you do it. She said you have to go, get out.

    Please gentlemen stay away from her you desire a good service.

    Bad experience bad experience bad experience will not dream her again.

  4. #22338

    Joy / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    For a while I'd lost touch with a favorite lady. She formerly worked in Franconia and before that in Annandale at the spa on Poplar Street. Then I saw a review that said good things about a slender, athletic provider at Magic and I finally got over there to check her out. Bingo! It was Nicole, formerly Joy. It was a pleasure to reconnect with her. She's bright, sensual, fit, funny, and a good conversationalist. Don't go if you're looking for a teeny-bopper type. She's a mature woman who floats my boat, but YMMV. Magic Touch Therapy Massage in Annandale..
    Did she sport an afro hair-do while at Poplar? She certainly was quite pleasant.

  5. #22337

    Close to MGM: Bad massage, dirty room, bad attitude, terrible finish, cut time short

    Good morning fellows,

    I have being looking at this ad for a while but never decided to go ahead make the call.

    Made the call today and worse experience ever:

    To start dirty room with sheets that used to be white now I can not even tell their color, towel so old and dirty it gave me rashes went I left. The pictures are of her and studio (a room in her apartment in a shady place). Bad attitude from the get go could not give directions without getting mad and frustrated.

    In the house the donation she stated that I spent too much time on the way to her that was my time mind you 1. 65 for an hour I was there in and hour 28 minutes. The massage of the back was okay she did not put any effort or did not try at all. The legs she just put the oil and it was time for the flip. On the flip straight to the jones with oil zero massage of the shoulder, chest or legs and feet. While stroking the jones started counting down from once she got to 1 she placed my hand on the jones and said you do it. She said you have to go, get out.

    Please gentlemen stay away from her you desire a good service.

    Bad experience bad experience bad experience will not repeat.

  6. #22336
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaBwc  [View Original Post]
    I never hear of anyone visting AMPs in Arlington. I know there is Tokyo and 2 on Columbia pike.

    Meanwhile, the closest places I see people visiting are Falls Church and Mclean.
    Arlington isn't dead. I have checked out a number of the SMOs but haven't been to one sad I work in the area so I tend to be cautious. I heard Best Massage it's good and one on Lee hwy opposite the new daycare building. Link below to adult search with the locations.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...massage-parlor

  7. #22335

    Celine

    A thank you to all who posted about Celine at Palace a while back. I made my way over there and to my surprise it was the same location I had visited about 5 years ago but somehow now nicer. Celine was as described. Youngish (says she's 28) long hair and thin build. She provides a nice but average massage. ST starts with her hair drapping over you and goes from there. No FS but P2 P is available. She has a sense of humor which is refreshing. Says she has been here two months and plans to stay a year or more before heading back to NY. She also notes she has been really busy. I now know why. Stay safe.

  8. #22334

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    When you find her let us all know. So we can get in Line.
    Search the forum for Joyce.

  9. #22333
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a young Asian provider (below 40) in DMV who does a combo CIM + RIM.
    When you find her let us all know. So we can get in Line.

  10. #22332
    Correct. Unmarked car with man in uniform inside of it. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    The phrase "undercover cop" gets tossed around a lot and used in a generic way to describe any unmarked LE vehicle. A true undercover cop would not be so easily identifiable I think the original poster likely was referring to an unmarked LE vehicle.

  11. #22331

    Is Arlington dead?

    I never hear of anyone visting AMPs in Arlington. I know there is Tokyo and 2 on Columbia pike.

    Meanwhile, the closest places I see people visiting are Falls Church and Mclean.

  12. #22330

    The young lady at the South rim

    Looking for a young Asian provider (below 40) in DMV who does a combo CIM + RIM.

  13. #22329

    Magic at Magic

    For a while I'd lost touch with a favorite lady. She formerly worked in Franconia and before that in Annandale at the spa on Poplar Street. Then I saw a review that said good things about a slender, athletic provider at Magic and I finally got over there to check her out. Bingo! It was Nicole, formerly Joy. It was a pleasure to reconnect with her. She's bright, sensual, fit, funny, and a good conversationalist. Don't go if you're looking for a teeny-bopper type. She's a mature woman who floats my boat, but YMMV. Magic Touch Therapy Massage in Annandale.

    Rhino.

  14. #22328
    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    The sight of LE would've sent me running to my PlanB location. Q1: How do you know he / she was an undercover cop? Q2: Do you mean just a rent-a-cop (uniformed building security)? Thanks for the intel.
    The phrase "undercover cop" gets tossed around a lot and used in a generic way to describe any unmarked LE vehicle. A true undercover cop would not be so easily identifiable I think the original poster likely was referring to an unmarked LE vehicle.

  15. #22327

    Tiffany at Vivi spa on Tyco rd in Tysons.

    The sight of LE would've sent me running to my PlanB location. Q1: How do you know he / she was an undercover cop? Q2: Do you mean just a rent-a-cop (uniformed building security)? Thanks for the intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany at Vivi spa on Tyco rd in Tysons.

    I decided to try this place out. I could find no reviews on here. They are not on rubmaps or even google maps. What was intreging was not the fake picture, but the photo of the store front. I don't know why but am always want to try uncharted teritory. Usually it does not go very well, but this was a great exception.

    https://www.bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208140.html

    This place is in the same building as B&M, but on the opposite side. Same building address but H instead of I.

    I tried calling but got no answer. Then made an appointment by text. I figured if the attendent was plain looking I would stay for 30, and if she was good looking, I would stay for 60.

    I saw an undercover cop in front, but that does not bother me much. I drove around the building and by the time I was back, he was out of site. I parked and went in and found what first looked like a girl in her 20's. Medium height and thin. Sholder length hair and whearing short jean shorts. It really seemed to good to be true. I went back to the room and gave her cash for an hour and got ready. Was half expecting that a different lady would come back to see me. I have got the bait and switch before, but not today. She came back and gave me a decent massage. Not awesome, but good..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape