Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 32158
-
09-18-22 02:34 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 225Joy / Nicole
She's Asian (pretty sure Korean), but she still has the Afro-type hair - - looks good on her.
Originally Posted by OnceMoreForTod
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
09-17-22 23:36 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 96McLean Palace
It's in McLean and listed in Rubmaps and ad on Bedpage.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 21:57 #22346Banned Member

Posts: 392Which Palace
Tried Googling Palace and many things come up.
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
Found this one:
https://www.moonpalace.club/
Looks real interesting but I don't think it is the one where Celine is.
Please give me town / area of the Palace you are talking about.
Thanks,
HG2.
-
09-17-22 16:39 #22345Regular Member

Posts: 5Terrible experience with this one
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252
Good morning fellows.
I have being looking at this ad for a while but never decided to go ahead make the call.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252
Made the call today and worse experience ever:
To start dirty room with sheets that used to be white now I can not even tell their color, towel so old and dirty it gave me rashes went I left. The pictures are of her and studio (a room in her apartment in a shady place). Bad attitude from the get go could not give directions without getting mad and frustrated.
In the house the donation she stated that I spent too much time on the way to her that was my time mind you 1. 65 for an hour I was there in and hour 28 minutes. The massage of the back was okay she did not put any effort or did not try at all. The legs she just put the oil and it was time for the flip. On the flip straight to the jones with oil zero massage of the shoulder, chest or legs and feet. While stroking the jones started counting down from once she got to 1 she placed my hand on the jones and said you do it. She said you have to go, get out.
Please gentlemen stay away from her you desire a good service.
Bad experience bad experience bad experience will not dream her again.
-
09-17-22 14:20 #22344Regular Member

Posts: 1Joy / Nicole
Did she sport an afro hair-do while at Poplar? She certainly was quite pleasant.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 13:02 #22343Regular Member

Posts: 5Close to MGM: Bad massage, dirty room, bad attitude, terrible finish, cut time short
Good morning fellows,
I have being looking at this ad for a while but never decided to go ahead make the call.
Made the call today and worse experience ever:
To start dirty room with sheets that used to be white now I can not even tell their color, towel so old and dirty it gave me rashes went I left. The pictures are of her and studio (a room in her apartment in a shady place). Bad attitude from the get go could not give directions without getting mad and frustrated.
In the house the donation she stated that I spent too much time on the way to her that was my time mind you 1. 65 for an hour I was there in and hour 28 minutes. The massage of the back was okay she did not put any effort or did not try at all. The legs she just put the oil and it was time for the flip. On the flip straight to the jones with oil zero massage of the shoulder, chest or legs and feet. While stroking the jones started counting down from once she got to 1 she placed my hand on the jones and said you do it. She said you have to go, get out.
Please gentlemen stay away from her you desire a good service.
Bad experience bad experience bad experience will not repeat.
-
09-16-22 23:05 #22342Senior Member

Posts: 81Arlington isn't dead. I have checked out a number of the SMOs but haven't been to one sad I work in the area so I tend to be cautious. I heard Best Massage it's good and one on Lee hwy opposite the new daycare building. Link below to adult search with the locations.
Originally Posted by NovaBwc
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...massage-parlor
-
09-16-22 08:39 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 87Celine
A thank you to all who posted about Celine at Palace a while back. I made my way over there and to my surprise it was the same location I had visited about 5 years ago but somehow now nicer. Celine was as described. Youngish (says she's 28) long hair and thin build. She provides a nice but average massage. ST starts with her hair drapping over you and goes from there. No FS but P2 P is available. She has a sense of humor which is refreshing. Says she has been here two months and plans to stay a year or more before heading back to NY. She also notes she has been really busy. I now know why. Stay safe.
-
09-16-22 07:58 #22340Senior Member

Posts: 637Joyce
Search the forum for Joyce.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 07:32 #22339Senior Member

Posts: 637When you find her let us all know. So we can get in Line.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 22:06 #22338Senior Member

Posts: 220Correct. Unmarked car with man in uniform inside of it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 21:20 #22337Regular Member

Posts: 1Is Arlington dead?
I never hear of anyone visting AMPs in Arlington. I know there is Tokyo and 2 on Columbia pike.
Meanwhile, the closest places I see people visiting are Falls Church and Mclean.
-
09-15-22 18:12 #22336Senior Member

Posts: 66The young lady at the South rim
Looking for a young Asian provider (below 40) in DMV who does a combo CIM + RIM.
-
09-15-22 17:29 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 225Magic at Magic
For a while I'd lost touch with a favorite lady. She formerly worked in Franconia and before that in Annandale at the spa on Poplar Street. Then I saw a review that said good things about a slender, athletic provider at Magic and I finally got over there to check her out. Bingo! It was Nicole, formerly Joy. It was a pleasure to reconnect with her. She's bright, sensual, fit, funny, and a good conversationalist. Don't go if you're looking for a teeny-bopper type. She's a mature woman who floats my boat, but YMMV. Magic Touch Therapy Massage in Annandale.
Rhino.
-
09-15-22 17:18 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 912The phrase "undercover cop" gets tossed around a lot and used in a generic way to describe any unmarked LE vehicle. A true undercover cop would not be so easily identifiable I think the original poster likely was referring to an unmarked LE vehicle.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



