Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26579

    Daisy

    I recently saw Daisy again out Chester for a car date. I seen her a few times before. Always good service. We find a nice little spot. She gives me an above average bbj with lots of deep throating. I could've pop off the bbj alone but decided to let her climb aboard and go for a ride. Her pussy was so wet and juicy I slipped right in and she rode me nice and slow until I blasted off a load of baby batter. Damage 80 Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/92402009

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-8-22/49656553

  2. #26578

    Sally is her

    Tried to set something up with diamond but she said that the reviews online for me were bad? So she ghosted after some bs screening. Not sure what site providers use. Does anyone here know what that is? Can PM if you want. Just curious honestly don't know why mine would be bad other than packing heat and feel like it was just BS. Anyway, hit you sally and holy shit the reports have been the truth. I was floored at the looks and took the hhr trip to Greece for an extra Mario coin. Dear god no one scare this one away. Took it like a champ. Will be repeating more than I should.

    RVA.

  3. #26577

    Lesson learned

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Had an issue with this from someone passing numbers on this board and now is the reason I will ONLY deal with SM when giving out information. I check every post of people who message me.

  4. #26576

    Roving Asians

    Has any one met an Asian by the name of Mimi, mid 40's and stunning to look at. Beautiful beyond words, perky and nice. No rush, no upsell, speaks pretty good english too.

    Asking if any one has met her.

  5. #26575

    GiGi

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    I've been seeing her for a few weeks, and she told me she's ready for new clients.

    She's a cougar and likes everything except anal. The pics below are all I got so if you're interested send me a PM and I'll provide additional info. Rates are very reasonable, and she's staying off of the main Chamberlayne strip in a notel with limited people traffic. So if you hit me up, please treat her right because we are in a damn dry season around here!

    Contributing to the Forum.

    FF out.
    F.

    I saw her about a month ago and I couldn't agree more. She was nice and living in a dump. From your post I would say she got out of it. The room was sparse but clean and no junk laying around. No rush, nice conversation, pleasant all around. Definitely an older lady but clean and wise.

  6. #26574

    Summons

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Busted in a sting and you weren't arrested?? Summons? Interesting.
    They typically issue a summons (i believe) for frequenting a bawdy place. One of my friends also got caught earlier this year in a Chesterfield sting operation and he was also issued a summons.

  7. #26573

    Def Lawyer Up

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    I got busted by Henrico off of Gaskins at the about 7 years ago. I never got fingerprinted not photo taken. Didn't even spend a night anytime in jail or had to do community service. I did have to take the long ass class through and pay about $1000. I know others had to take a few hours I jail and do community service that were in the class. I got a public defender at the time. I guess like anything else your resellers may very.

  8. #26572

    Stacy Black

    Afternoon Gents,

    Ok, does anyone want to tell me anything about this encounter? We texted back and forth last Friday night, but I was cautious. Anyone hit? Please tell LOL!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/91654169

  9. #26571
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Busted in a sting and you weren't arrested?? Summons? Interesting.
    Please share more details on the bust. You are the first that I can remember that has posted about being caught in a sting.

  10. #26570

    Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Ok, so you have learned a lesson, you should never let the little head, talk you into going to her location, I always get a motel room, and instead of talking services, I tell her, I want a one hour dinner date, no evidence of communicating for sex.

    There are certain advantages for her coming to you, you control the environment.

    Nobody sees you come and go.

    Your vehicle is allowed to be there.

    If she won't do outcall, move on.

    Remember, she needs your cash way more than you need to bust a nut.

  11. #26569
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Busted in a sting and you weren't arrested?? Summons? Interesting.

  12. #26568

    Lawyerup

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Don't have a recommendation for any specific, but definitely get a lawyer.

    Fuckbeupon LE running these gotcha scams. The punishment is the embarrassment of going through the ordeal.

  13. #26567

    Pawg

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/683384767961

    Pics say a thousand words, this one here if you like pawgs definitely scratches that itch. I make sure I see her every time she's in town with no disappointment. She loves to fuck and will throw it back to you while you ride the wave. Super chill as long as you're not an asshole, she said she's in town til Monday.

  14. #26566

    So sorry dude

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Dude I am so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you. Was this a sting that happened when you tried to see an escort of an AMP?

  15. #26565
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Damn dude sorry. I've never had that experience so can't offer advice. I will say that even girls I've known a while I never talk money through text. Just saw one the other day and she mentioned money but I told her not to do that through text and never answered her. Once I was in her room and she gave a quick BJ, then we talked. Even those that I've known a while I don't trust that they haven't gotten busted and now working with law-enforcement. Everything went great with her but I never let my guard down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape