Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 1218 1718 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26569

    Stacy Black

    Afternoon Gents,

    Ok, does anyone want to tell me anything about this encounter? We texted back and forth last Friday night, but I was cautious. Anyone hit? Please tell LOL!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/91654169

  2. #26568
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Busted in a sting and you weren't arrested?? Summons? Interesting.
    Please share more details on the bust. You are the first that I can remember that has posted about being caught in a sting.

  3. #26567

    Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Ok, so you have learned a lesson, you should never let the little head, talk you into going to her location, I always get a motel room, and instead of talking services, I tell her, I want a one hour dinner date, no evidence of communicating for sex.

    There are certain advantages for her coming to you, you control the environment.

    Nobody sees you come and go.

    Your vehicle is allowed to be there.

    If she won't do outcall, move on.

    Remember, she needs your cash way more than you need to bust a nut.

  4. #26566
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Busted in a sting and you weren't arrested?? Summons? Interesting.

  5. #26565

    Lawyerup

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Don't have a recommendation for any specific, but definitely get a lawyer.

    Fuckbeupon LE running these gotcha scams. The punishment is the embarrassment of going through the ordeal.

  6. #26564

    Pawg

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/683384767961

    Pics say a thousand words, this one here if you like pawgs definitely scratches that itch. I make sure I see her every time she's in town with no disappointment. She loves to fuck and will throw it back to you while you ride the wave. Super chill as long as you're not an asshole, she said she's in town til Monday.

  7. #26563

    So sorry dude

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Dude I am so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you. Was this a sting that happened when you tried to see an escort of an AMP?

  8. #26562
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Damn dude sorry. I've never had that experience so can't offer advice. I will say that even girls I've known a while I never talk money through text. Just saw one the other day and she mentioned money but I told her not to do that through text and never answered her. Once I was in her room and she gave a quick BJ, then we talked. Even those that I've known a while I don't trust that they haven't gotten busted and now working with law-enforcement. Everything went great with her but I never let my guard down.

  9. #26561
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Get a lawyer $3,000. You will have to go to court in a week for the arraignment. This is just a quick visit where you do nothing. The stings are designed to obtain enough video evidence to convict you prior to the officers barging in the room. If you offered money for a sex act you will be found guilty. After a guilty plea or a guilty verdict at a quick bench trial, you will be taken into custody for a few hours but not overnight. You will have a mugshot and finger prints taken. For a first offense, you may be offered a day long class which will keep this off your record.

    Beware, letters from defense lawyers will be coming to your house in the next few days. After your plea or trial, a letter will be coming to your house about the fine. You are facing some suck in the next few months, but you will be ok in the end.

  10. #26560

    Beware of this one she's a rip off

    So it's been a minute since I posted so to give my fellow mongers a heads up about this blonde, I'm originally from Baltimore and last time I posted I was looking for this blonde, she used to live in Baltimore and had her own spot & was always a good provider at one point. When I found out she got evicted she up & moved to Richmond in the middle of the night I been searching for her every since, when I finally got ahold of her number & found out where she was staying I came down to Richmond which was this past Tuesday night a 2 & half drive thinking it would have been well worth it, I reached out set up a meet after I checked in at the deluxe motel in JD, she wanted me to meet her at some trailer park which was very sketchy & seeing 2 black guys in there from my car she said they were her roommate's so I left and had her meet me at the motel. When I got a good look at her she totally looked different from her pic's and from the way I used to know her before, So we talked a good bit and was about to move on to the next thing when she went to the bathroom her phone kept going off, she finally came out the bathroom after 25 mins layed on the bed she was about to start wit a CBJ then her phone goes off saying she had to grab something real quick & grab the donation off the dresser at this point I took a big lost & she wasn't coming back in the room. Not that I cared about the money cause really I would have just given it to her only cause the relationship iv had wit her before like I know her personally but it just really shows what drug's can do to a person mentally & physically. In time she'll be walking JD streets once she realizes nobody isn't going to pay her escort rates that's how most escort girls all go down eventually. Stay safe my fellow mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220915-152330_Chrome.jpg‎   tmzc4nzkzztqzmde5y2q3mjuwzja3ogq0mtkxmgfhnjezn2e4nwi.jpg.jpeg‎   nty1nwe4nzyxzjkynwm1mmvjmjmwztjjmznlmdk3nda0nzqz.jpg.jpeg‎  

  11. #26559

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by FanBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely lawyer up. But I won't be much of a help. But fuck Henrico, doing stupid shit like this while their country is rife with actual crime.

    Anywho, I'm sure it's over now. But any details on the sting, ad they used, so others could avoid.
    If it's your first offense you'll probably get the plea from county to have you spend a day in jail, take a course, and do community service. I doubt it's any less than that if they served you already.

    Definitely share some of the details so we can make sure more aren't joining.

  12. #26558

    Older Gigi

    Fellas,

    I've been seeing her for a few weeks, and she told me she's ready for new clients.

    She's a cougar and likes everything except anal. The pics below are all I got so if you're interested send me a PM and I'll provide additional info. Rates are very reasonable, and she's staying off of the main Chamberlayne strip in a notel with limited people traffic. So if you hit me up, please treat her right because we are in a damn dry season around here!

    Contributing to the Forum.

    FF out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image (1).jpg‎  

  13. #26557
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
    Definitely lawyer up. But I won't be much of a help. But fuck Henrico, doing stupid shit like this while their country is rife with actual crime.

    Anywho, I'm sure it's over now. But any details on the sting, ad they used, so others could avoid.

  14. #26556

    Henrico Sting

    Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.

  15. #26555
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider11  [View Original Post]
    LOL, ya I don't think she was 4'2" and honestly I went back and read the ad I swore it said 4'11". Either way she came up to my chest and I am 6'. She is super short either way.
    I am pretty tall, so I had this mental image of getting a BJ while she was still standing if she was 4'2 LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape