Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 9918
-
09-13-22 00:15 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 52Selena
Body is amazing, face is very nice, even though you can tell in person that she's a fan of the pipe. She overcharges, and her price for FS doesn't include anything else. No BJ, no DATY, nothing. Only does one position. As tempting as it is because of how nice her body is, I would absolutely not repeat unless she cut her price completely in half; and even then, she'd need to add a BJ to make it worth it.
I've only met a handful of girls, but out of all of them, I regret her the most, for the simple fact that the price wasn't worth it.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 12:45 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 282None whatsoever. Personally, I would not return at all.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 10:49 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 297Question is, was there any point during the BJ that you were maybe interested in banging her?
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 09:46 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 282Fabulous 50's
I decided to see Fabulous 50's last week and despite some poor reviews decided to give her a try. Setup was easy and we settled on a qv BBBJ for 100. I arrived at a very run down house in a meh part of Worcester. She greeted me at the door and is much older than 54, I figured mid 60's at the very youngest. But as long as I was there decided to continue. She seems very nice and definitely tries to please. The good was that the BJ was well done with lots of ball play. Did not finish in her mouth, but it that was fine. Quick clean up and out the door in 15 min max. Would I return. No. She is skilled enough if you want a quickie, but it is worth about 80 at the very most.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/690401397033
-
09-12-22 01:01 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 582As someone who's lived about half his life in Webster. There's not a single woman in that shithole town that's worth anywhere close to that much.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 19:35 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 4545Rates
Alot of guys are sadly. I have one asking me $509 for car date. I reject then she said $300 and I ignored her ans she goes down to 150. Smh. I'm all set.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 18:07 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 1734The money some of these girls want is nuts. Back page skanks wanting 400 is crazy. You can't find a girl on tryst for less than 300. These sane girls were 100 on BP.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
Yea I get inflation. But who's paying this?
-
09-11-22 15:42 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 406Can't stop laughing
Some 36-year-old provider hailing from useless, rundown Webster MA, with a Connecticut phone#, wants 4 Benjamins and a half for an hour outcall. Hahahahaaaaahaa! Of course she has an *Twitter, and Snapchat. I can't stop laughing. Sure her pics may look pleasing, but so do others at a third of donation.
Looking for some company? Available FOR OUTCALL south of wocester 36 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/934810406616
Phone: 860-xxx-3551.
-
09-11-22 14:34 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 175Posted in wrong Area Scammers and Hackers
I put this under escort ads but it should probably go here as an FYI:
I had been seeing this legit provider that advertises on on Eros for a while. A couple of months ago I call her the number on her ad again and she asks for 1/3 deposit by cash app right up front. I said I have seen her before and I was reliable regular. (this is all text). She said then I should have no problem sending her the money then. She has been ripped off by too many losers. I said no way. I was like 15 minutes from her place and it would take me that long to set up the app. She said no deposit no way. I replied you lost a customer.
About two months later, I see an ad that strikes my fancy and it kind of looks like my old provider that wanted a deposit. I texted and she said come on over. Gave address it was the address of my old regular. When I got their I said I see you changed your name and quit requiring deposits. She told me that some girls including herself have been hacked on EROS. Their Eros account and email gets hack and they rightful owner can't get control of it. The hacker then asks for a deposit and scams the client. So if you have a regular that suddenly wants a deposit, it's probably a hacker / scammer.
-
09-11-22 14:28 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 175Framingham
Unless you have a regular you see there, I would be very careful in Framingham. Uncle LEO has a big bag of tricks up his sleeve in that area especially the Red Roof Inn near the Natick line. Due diligence circle the lot of any hotel / motel and if any car looks like an unmarked cruiser, take a pass.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 13:13 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 1734Lazy today I guess. She wants $250 for hhr. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 12:53 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 399Selena
Hey LB,
Not trying to bust your balls, but.
For someone who has over 1,000 postings why didn't you just do a search, she close to 20 reports?
TH.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 10:57 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 1734Selena
Anybody seen this one? Looks like her incall is in Oxford.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/384537401803
-
09-10-22 08:36 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 2109Rose
Thank you OP and this response. I would have missed the OP were it not for this response. This explains the unusually low rate. I tried to go see "her" but she failed another one of my patented tests. That saved my skin.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 05:52 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 87Rose
Just do an image search she's on a trans site. I always search images and numbers before I even text.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





