Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 662 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/749941984968

    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks new to the area and I tried to text but no answer. I'll try as long as she's not a scammer.
    I remember seeing some of the pics at least 5 yrs ago maybe even older.

  2. #6857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Garden-variety

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    She grew up on Worcester Main South area; specifically Kilby Street. Enough said right there. Ask and she'll give you her Facebook account. She moved back from North Carolina after a failed marriage and three kids (boys) later (lost custody due to her addictions). Sad. Takes out the falsies, yep, no teeth, and gums you to paradise LOL. Nice body but there was an odor below the waist, if you get my meaning. She's an addict as we know most all are. Talks and won't shut the hell up! So she won't be boring as she's a lot to say LOL. Under no circumstances, if that you should foolishly decide to visit, do not allow her to coax you into taking her anywhere for a drop off; that's her dealer. Just do the deed and be about your life. I did a car date. This one's been around since the pharaohs, as I was told. She used to live with and work with Bella and the infamous Jamie / Theresa. Right there you know what to expect. Just hit it and quit it. Tell her to be refreshed and showered before your meet up, if, again, you foolishly decide to visit. Good hunting brother and good luck.

  3. #6856

  4. #6855
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/749941984968

    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks new to the area and I tried to text but no answer. I'll try as long as she's not a scammer.
    Crazy. Search under Summer.

  5. #6854

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/749941984968

    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks new to the area and I tried to text but no answer. I'll try as long as she's not a scammer.
    Search Alison. Or. Run away now! She's the nuttiest you could have the displeasure of meeting. All that glitters is not gold. She may look good but her mental illness is more than one can bear. Avoid this one.

  6. #6853

    Sturbridge

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/749941984968

    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks new to the area and I tried to text but no answer. I'll try as long as she's not a scammer.

  7. #6852
    "I taste like pink starburst". Then you should get yourself checked out; sounds like an infection, honey LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Any brothers any intel on this provider. Seen her post sometime last year but do not recall any reviews. Think she travels with her pimp daddy from place to place. I can see she's still claiming to be a "student". Yeah right. A student of providing herself for pleasure LOL. Anyhoo, she asked if I had any Klonopin (clonazepsm) (had to look it up); of which, mind you, is considered to be one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs on the prescription market today; it may even be worse than cocaine for the damage it can do, from what I have read on the doctors website.

    Young white female 24 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/686913541049

    Phone: 508-xxx-0950.

  8. #6851

    Kpins

    Don't know her, but kpin abuse has become quite common. One of my fave girls crushes them and snorts them to turn herself into a zombie (kills her anxiety, she claims) and then happily participates in whatever weird shit I can come up with LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Any brothers any intel on this provider. Seen her post sometime last year but do not recall any reviews. Think she travels with her pimp daddy from place to place. I can see she's still claiming to be a "student". Yeah right. A student of providing herself for pleasure LOL. Anyhoo, she asked if I had any Klonopin (clonazepsm) (had to look it up); of which, mind you, is considered to be one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs on the prescription market today; it may even be worse than cocaine for the damage it can do, from what I have read on the doctors website.

    Young white female 24 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/686913541049

    Phone: 508-xxx-0950.

  9. #6850

    Hoover / Natalie

    Hello Brother Mongers.

    I'm visiting from HI, and I recently sampled Hoover. Had a very nice time. I was wondering if I could inquire about any other similar providers. Big boobs or bbws.

    If anyone wants information on Hawaii, I will be more than happy to return the favor.

    Stay safe.

  10. #6849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Young White Female 24 years old

    Any brothers any intel on this provider. Seen her post sometime last year but do not recall any reviews. Think she travels with her pimp daddy from place to place. I can see she's still claiming to be a "student". Yeah right. A student of providing herself for pleasure LOL. Anyhoo, she asked if I had any Klonopin (clonazepsm) (had to look it up); of which, mind you, is considered to be one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs on the prescription market today; it may even be worse than cocaine for the damage it can do, from what I have read on the doctors website.

    Young white female 24 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/686913541049

    Phone: 508-xxx-0950.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E5CCB71F-8477-4D9B-8FEC-7011C20B645A.jpg‎   A8E2A150-8141-4214-B6D9-6C7EDB075054.jpg‎  

  11. #6848

    Saw her a few times

    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen chocolate velour? 50 ish. Lives on jaques and has Britanny the 20 $ s, main cum guzzler suddenly turned 100 qv hoe living with her apparently? She's always posting but no one has reviewed. BTW I hit Britanny up late sat / early Sunday. Quoted me 80 for a blo and go. Told her I had 30 . Picked her up at goldens 10 minutes later.
    Gives good head. Full menu available. Price was right. She will take less. No rush. Cons. Rough neighborhood. Pretty sure someone else was home there, you'll get ushered right to a room. And barking dogs.

    Don't go that hood after dark.

  12. #6847

    Chocolate velour

    Has anyone seen chocolate velour? 50 ish. Lives on jaques and has Britanny the 20 $ s, main cum guzzler suddenly turned 100 qv hoe living with her apparently? She's always posting but no one has reviewed. BTW I hit Britanny up late sat / early Sunday. Quoted me 80 for a blo and go. Told her I had 30 . Picked her up at goldens 10 minutes later.

  13. #6846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was Amanda that has the book. The one with at only posts pictures of her ass. I've been curious to try her but haven't seen any reviews other than someone who said she has a bunch of kids in the house.
    Selena have a book to. When I saw her that day and we were done with the session. She went to the bathroom and left notebook open and I saw she had date, time, name, price and everything of who she saw that day.

  14. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's boring as fuck. She's not worth $120 qv. And be careful with her. When I saw her she have a book to keep record of every guys she sees, how much you paid, how long, your phone number, if you offering drugs as part of a trade. So she's not worth seeing.
    I thought that was Amanda that has the book. The one with at only posts pictures of her ass. I've been curious to try her but haven't seen any reviews other than someone who said she has a bunch of kids in the house.

  15. #6844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    Body is amazing, face is very nice, even though you can tell in person that she's a fan of the pipe. She overcharges, and her price for FS doesn't include anything else. No BJ, no DATY, nothing. Only does one position. As tempting as it is because of how nice her body is, I would absolutely not repeat unless she cut her price completely in half; and even then, she'd need to add a BJ to make it worth it.

    I've only met a handful of girls, but out of all of them, I regret her the most, for the simple fact that the price wasn't worth it.
    She's boring as fuck. She's not worth $120 qv. And be careful with her. When I saw her she have a book to keep record of every guys she sees, how much you paid, how long, your phone number, if you offering drugs as part of a trade. So she's not worth seeing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape