Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1483

    Don't mean to startle you but.

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBoy  [View Original Post]
    Last post on this, test results came back negative for me. Tested over three weeks after session. Don't know why I was having symptoms, either way this has made me need to step away from this. I also took the RNA test so safe on the HIV front too. Stay safe out there people.

    It's entirely possible I've gotten a false negative, but hopefully not, and if so sorry for causing any panic. I didn't want to say nothing either.
    I don't mean to startle you but 3 weeks is still well within range to receive a false negative for HIV. Almost everyone at least HIV antibodies at 3 months so that's when you should get retested. Also make sure that your STD test suite checks for the STDs you want to check for, as for example a standard STD test won't check for herpes.

  2. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBoy  [View Original Post]
    Last post on this, test results came back negative for me. Tested over three weeks after session. Don't know why I was having symptoms, either way this has made me need to step away from this. I also took the RNA test so safe on the HIV front too. Stay safe out there people.

    It's entirely possible I've gotten a false negative, but hopefully not, and if so sorry for causing any panic. I didn't want to say nothing either.
    Did you ever post what your symptoms were? If you had some type of symptoms there could be other things you caught besides an STD, such as a yeast infection. Yes, men get them too unfortunately. If it was something like that, you can get over the counter cream or even a prescription from your doc for something stronger that will get rid of it.

  3. #1481

    Wendy Moon Palace

    TOFTT because if the pictures were accurate, it'd be the first Gyaru (ish) type of girl Moon Palace had. I really want to cross that off my bucket list. Alas, photos were not her (or maybe they were early 20's pictures). I do believe age 28 is accurate. However, Wendy is willing to please and the "will do as you ask description" is accurate. She started today and she told me I was her first customer.

    Got to the location, let in by papasan who is all smiles. Mild disappointment because Wendy isn't the girl in the photos (maybe it was a younger her, some similarities in the face). Overall pretty plain looking and pretty flat chest and ass. However, as soon as I dropped donation, she started dfk and teasing junior. Dropped my shorts and started ball sucking. Then it was time for shower. Shower was filled with BBBJ and intercural. First for me, so that was really pleasing. After shower, went to bed where she started a sloppy abd sensual BBBJ. Lots of head only sucking and testing HJ at the sane time. No deepthroat or anything, but it was getting the job done for me. She then went for 69, but she was too short for me to daty, so I fiv instead. After that, she went for condom but I stood up and had her do the BBBJ on her knees instead. Pretty submissive girl. Ended it with cof, which is a rare ending for MP indeed. Slowly scooped some jizz from near her eye and swallowed it. Damn.

    Not a looker, but willing to please. Half hour was 220. https://moonpalacedc.com/wp/main-page/.

  4. #1480
    Last post on this, test results came back negative for me. Tested over three weeks after session. Don't know why I was having symptoms, either way this has made me need to step away from this. I also took the RNA test so safe on the HIV front too. Stay safe out there people.

    It's entirely possible I've gotten a false negative, but hopefully not, and if so sorry for causing any panic. I didn't want to say nothing either.

  5. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnHowdy  [View Original Post]
    A friend recently visited Moon Palace a couple times and told me a couple stories.

    First was Annie, she's gone now, but I'll leave his review in case she returns.

    Annie, Japanese I think, about 23. Pics on site aren't her, but somewhat close, a decent representation. She wasn't quite as toned, with a gnd body, but not bad by any stretch of the imagination. Nice perky B's with small pointy nipples, light, fair complexion in skin tone, shaved smooth. Went in, was met by super cute girl, wearing a nice dress. Laid down the donation, and we both got undressed. Head to the shower, there was no BT but preview bbj was nice and slow. Got out, dried off and went out to the bed. Only booked a half hour, so just laid on my back. After a few kisses from head to toe, a long, slow bbj began, and she kept sucking for about ten minutes. After, she got, got the hat, put it on and got on top, she was wet, tight and it was a dream watching her bounce up and down. Kept that up until she got tired, so flipped her over, her legs up onto my shoulders, and pounded away until some alarm on her phone started going off. Don't know if that was a "times up" or just a five minute warning, so I just concentrate on the gorgeous young girl below me, and her tight kitty gripping me, and I fill the bag. Collapse on the bed next to her, and she asks me "shower?" her English wasn't bad by the way, she could communicate well, we just didn't do a lot of talking. Went in for shower number two, she washed me off well, went down and kissed junior and said she was leaving soon, but may come back. I certainly hope she does. This is a gorgeous and adorable girl, who does her hardest to please.

    Face 8/10.

    Tits Small B's (I like them small and perky) 10/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Bbj 8/10.

    Kitty 9/10.

    Service 10/10.

    Repeat? Definitely if she comes back! In a heart beat!

    On to Anna, booked her for an hour.

    Anna, 25 ish, white girl, Polish, speaks great English. Pics on site are not her, and do not come any where close to representing how she looks. Was met at the door by a somewhat thick girl, kinda pretty face, I guess, big D titties, black bra and panties. She asked me if I wanted a shower, I said sure, a quick rinse off, that's where some of the fun starts. We go in, she takes off her bra, and her huge melons fall out, sagging, and pointing towards the floor. Not completely deflated, but nothing to look twice at. Takes off her panties, wide ass, but flat, really wide hips. This really is NOT my kinda girl, but I'm already here, and little head is in charge. Into the shower, no bt, no preview bbj, she just kinda soaps junior up and strokes him a bit. Out to the bed, she begins an above average bbj, kudos to that, and stays there for a while til she asks me what position, we start off with her on top. She's not the tightest, but it will do the trick. Rides me for a while and asks to switch, so we go to doggie. I get behind her and start pounding away, and she starts squirming and says it hurts, I don't have a huge member, so don't know what the deal was, but I slow down, find my pace and finally blow in the bag. Lay down on the bed next to her, we're only about a half hour in and I say give me a minute and we'll go on to round two. She looks surprised and said "Round two? You're the first person to ask me to go twice" I ask if that's a problem and she happily says no, we can try! Back to more bbj, once I'm rock hard again, we get ready for missionary and I put her feet on my chest, her kitty, which was not the tightest earlier but served the purpose, is just sloppy wet now and it feels and sounds like fucking a bowl of mac and cheese. There's not enough friction here for me to finish, so I ask for more bbj, she gladly obliges, and gets up and starts with another one of those above average bbjs. She sucked me like a hoover, while my hands roamed, playing with those big ole titties, fingers in the soaking wet kitty, anything I wanted. Finally after about 20 minutes of bbj, I asked if her she took cim, she said no, but would take it on her titties. Bck to bbj til I told her I was ready to pop, took me out of her mouth, and jerked me until I came all over her huge sagging titties. After that, our time was up so we went for a second shower, she was very friendly, very nice, talkative, flirty the whole time, so I'll give her that. She gave it her all, and tried hard to please.

    Face 7/10.

    Tits D's Saggy 4/10.

    Body 5/10.

    Bbj 8/10.

    Kitty 6/10.

    Service 10/10.

    Repeat? Not for me.
    So funny how your review for Anna is exactly the same as mine literally LOL.

  6. #1478

    Fyi

    I left a thread and getting STDs and getting many messages about who the provider is.

    I don't plan to share her name but I will tell you this, its not MP. Its a K-girl frequents LV and Nova.

    Never reviewed her because the service was bad and I rarely write bad reviews.

    Also, I don't frequent MP anymore because they switch girl last minute and I have been hearing stories that make me want to avoid MP. They don't treat their workers right. MP is not safe.

  7. #1477

    Annie and Anna Moon Palace

    A friend recently visited Moon Palace a couple times and told me a couple stories.

    First was Annie, she's gone now, but I'll leave his review in case she returns.

    Annie, Japanese I think, about 23. Pics on site aren't her, but somewhat close, a decent representation. She wasn't quite as toned, with a gnd body, but not bad by any stretch of the imagination. Nice perky B's with small pointy nipples, light, fair complexion in skin tone, shaved smooth. Went in, was met by super cute girl, wearing a nice dress. Laid down the donation, and we both got undressed. Head to the shower, there was no BT but preview bbj was nice and slow. Got out, dried off and went out to the bed. Only booked a half hour, so just laid on my back. After a few kisses from head to toe, a long, slow bbj began, and she kept sucking for about ten minutes. After, she got, got the hat, put it on and got on top, she was wet, tight and it was a dream watching her bounce up and down. Kept that up until she got tired, so flipped her over, her legs up onto my shoulders, and pounded away until some alarm on her phone started going off. Don't know if that was a "times up" or just a five minute warning, so I just concentrate on the gorgeous young girl below me, and her tight kitty gripping me, and I fill the bag. Collapse on the bed next to her, and she asks me "shower?" her English wasn't bad by the way, she could communicate well, we just didn't do a lot of talking. Went in for shower number two, she washed me off well, went down and kissed junior and said she was leaving soon, but may come back. I certainly hope she does. This is a gorgeous and adorable girl, who does her hardest to please.

    Face 8/10.

    Tits Small B's (I like them small and perky) 10/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Bbj 8/10.

    Kitty 9/10.

    Service 10/10.

    Repeat? Definitely if she comes back! In a heart beat!

    On to Anna, booked her for an hour.

    Anna, 25 ish, white girl, Polish, speaks great English. Pics on site are not her, and do not come any where close to representing how she looks. Was met at the door by a somewhat thick girl, kinda pretty face, I guess, big D titties, black bra and panties. She asked me if I wanted a shower, I said sure, a quick rinse off, that's where some of the fun starts. We go in, she takes off her bra, and her huge melons fall out, sagging, and pointing towards the floor. Not completely deflated, but nothing to look twice at. Takes off her panties, wide ass, but flat, really wide hips. This really is NOT my kinda girl, but I'm already here, and little head is in charge. Into the shower, no bt, no preview bbj, she just kinda soaps junior up and strokes him a bit. Out to the bed, she begins an above average bbj, kudos to that, and stays there for a while til she asks me what position, we start off with her on top. She's not the tightest, but it will do the trick. Rides me for a while and asks to switch, so we go to doggie. I get behind her and start pounding away, and she starts squirming and says it hurts, I don't have a huge member, so don't know what the deal was, but I slow down, find my pace and finally blow in the bag. Lay down on the bed next to her, we're only about a half hour in and I say give me a minute and we'll go on to round two. She looks surprised and said "Round two? You're the first person to ask me to go twice" I ask if that's a problem and she happily says no, we can try! Back to more bbj, once I'm rock hard again, we get ready for missionary and I put her feet on my chest, her kitty, which was not the tightest earlier but served the purpose, is just sloppy wet now and it feels and sounds like fucking a bowl of mac and cheese. There's not enough friction here for me to finish, so I ask for more bbj, she gladly obliges, and gets up and starts with another one of those above average bbjs. She sucked me like a hoover, while my hands roamed, playing with those big ole titties, fingers in the soaking wet kitty, anything I wanted. Finally after about 20 minutes of bbj, I asked if her she took cim, she said no, but would take it on her titties. Bck to bbj til I told her I was ready to pop, took me out of her mouth, and jerked me until I came all over her huge sagging titties. After that, our time was up so we went for a second shower, she was very friendly, very nice, talkative, flirty the whole time, so I'll give her that. She gave it her all, and tried hard to please.

    Face 7/10.

    Tits D's Saggy 4/10.

    Body 5/10.

    Bbj 8/10.

    Kitty 6/10.

    Service 10/10.

    Repeat? Not for me.

  8. #1476

    Be safe.

    Honestly more worried about her getting knocked up on BB asking for child support than common STDs that can be cured. Don't ever do BBBJ or BB anymore out of paranoia but that's life.

    Another big issue is if you have a GF or wife brining home and hiding antibiotics and testing / medicine paperwork can be trouble. Be safe and play protected!

  9. #1475

    Spread the word guys!

    BBFS used to be my thing. I did get tested every month and then one day got back my test result and tested pos for gonorrhea, and chlymydia. Took antibiotics for a week or so and got cured. I know who I got it from but never talked about it and never did BBFS since then. The provider is still around and so hope she got treated.

    Also I was talking to a provider and she said that the girls who work in this line of business rarely get tested for STDs. There's obgyns in k-town LA and testing+gynecology exams range from $800-$1000 because these girls don't have insurance.

    I remember telling her about stdcheck.com.

    Well my point was lets all stay safe and try to avoid BBFS but if you must, get tested often and spread the word to the providers also who do BBFS to get tested too.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    If you are paranoid, go get tested https://www.stdcheck.com. You go set up an appointment with local lab near you (Quest or LabCorp), and then go online to set up an pay for tests (10-panel is $139), you can print or fax the paperwork directly to the lab. Don't need to sign, fill out any details or pay at the lab (all pre-paid online). Turn up, get tested and results are posted in your online account in 24-96 hours depending on the tests. If positive, you can schedule online consultation to get prescription filled. Other online consultation services are cheaper than the recommended one so shop around. This is cheaper and easier than going to a Planned Parenthood clinic or most of any other options unless you have health insurance.

  10. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    With everybody avoiding MP these days, they're getting desperate for business. The ot her site is getting inundated with fake reviews for MP girls, from new members with 1 review, in extremely broken English with lots of ellipses. Each fake review conveniently reminds you that their website has changed (so considerate of these reviewers!

    One of my favorite quotes: "guys book with confidence here before she gets crazy busy again moon club bringing new material. Oh and I saw another girl in the same location, I may ask to the agency who is her because she also looks so cute and whitehist skin".
    Check the reviewer's history, you can easily find it out. It might happened to kgirls too.

  11. #1473

    MP fake reviews

    With everybody avoiding MP these days, they're getting desperate for business. The ot her site is getting inundated with fake reviews for MP girls, from new members with 1 review, in extremely broken English with lots of ellipses. Each fake review conveniently reminds you that their website has changed (so considerate of these reviewers!

    One of my favorite quotes: "guys book with confidence here before she gets crazy busy again moon club bringing new material. Oh and I saw another girl in the same location, I may ask to the agency who is her because she also looks so cute and whitehist skin".

    Very convincing!!

  12. #1472

    Anna Poland Moon Palace

    Aight boys this an objective review idc about any other reviews so listen up; everything else do not matter but this one. Imma give the ins and outs. If you've been to BEG's locations, its essentially there but like a 2 min walk over.

    Saw her Sunday as it was her first day. First things first, she is not the girl in the pics. She looks kinda like the game of thrones blonde girl but not like the ig looking model face in the pics (obv.).

    She is kinda short like 5'1 or 5'2 max. Face like a 7, body like a 7, nothing crazy. She's fluent in english and I would say she is on the side of chubby esque. Slim waste natural D but kinda looks like C cups with pointy nips. Ass is wide but not that thick. Kinda strange. We head to the shower and she doesn't really do the complete body wash she just washes up and down a little and doesn't really seem interested much. She does kiss but you can tell she does not enjoy it and gives literally zero tongue legitmately. Bbj was fine really slow and doesn't really go deep. She does bb for an extra 200 and the condom used really did dry everything up, pretty ass imo. She's tight but for some reason really loosens up during the act and felt like nothing after a while. She does get into it tho. I would say MP has better options but ofc if you want to test out a white girl I would get it. I personally wouldn't repeat. Anna has a slight cold demeanor and it very much feels business transaction like and does not really feel genuine.

  13. #1471

    Moonplace

    Not sure about other agencies, but Moonplace have been accurate for the most part. Just a little light editing of the pics but you can still identify the girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I have never used any of the asian agencies in northern VA. I see the pics and it reminds me of the pics you see here in Richmond for the Asian massage parlors. I don't know about you all but 100% of those pics are fake and the exact opposite of what you get when you go to these AMPs ins Richmond. So are the pics on the Asain agencies the same? Meaning, they are fake?

  14. #1470

    Bbfs

    I had started to notice more and more offerings and reports of BBFS in NOVA. I think it was more common in other cities / states like California and New York but not so much in the DMV area. Then the pandemic came and shortly after, BBFS seemed to be more commonplace. I am guessing to supplement / increase any lost income due to the pandemic. Now it is routine almost and I believe even at some AMPs. There is also an increase in drug resistant STDs like gonnorheae which makes this even worse. Also, drug resistant bacteria is increasing in general so this is becoming a perfect storm for rampant STDs. If the girls are doing BBFS with you without hesitation, they are doing it with anyone that has enough money. Just know what you are getting into and the risks to the entire community.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlurryVision28  [View Original Post]
    It's too risky, if they are giving BBBJ to men who may have certain std's, even once you put on the rubber for the deed. You've already risked easy transmission, not to mention DATY. Stop BB services with these agencies AND continue alerting everyone if YOU feel / experience any symptoms. At the end of the day, a simple warning / being careful can help prevent a regrettable decision.

    As men, we need to learn to be stronger minded and not be tempted into extra unnecessary endeavors in a hobby that is already risky enough. Don't want to let your inability to control an urge one time to forever impact your health /sex life in the real world, let alone in this hobby.

    If the girl is willing to go bare with you, she will go bare with ANYONEand they are high volume, they get around the countrysome of these girls arent even fully aware of the risks that come with their job, its on you to use your brain and not make a regrettable decision.

    Play it safe as much as possiblekeep your immune system strong by eating healthy, getting enough sleep, exercise and reduce alcohol / drug intake. So if you do find your self in a risky situation ever, atleast your body has the means to potentially defend itself to some extent.

    Take care fellas.

  15. #1469

    They're real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I have never used any of the asian agencies in northern VA. I see the pics and it reminds me of the pics you see here in Richmond for the Asian massage parlors. I don't know about you all but 100% of those pics are fake and the exact opposite of what you get when you go to these AMPs ins Richmond. So are the pics on the Asain agencies the same? Meaning, they are fake?
    However, heavy heavy screening and can be more expensive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape