Thread: High End Girls
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 428
-
09-15-22 15:51 #98Senior Member

Posts: 90Actually she wants a picture of clients holding their drivers license for verification. I have not seen this before. Are people comfortable doing this? Has anyone done this before. Would you do it?
Originally Posted by MrBlackCock12
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 19:57 #97Senior Member

Posts: 90Obviously not judging. Just curious why she is listed in Tryst under TS.
Originally Posted by SixSteps
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 17:37 #96Senior Member

Posts: 90Looks like you will be the expert here. Let us know, PM if you like, how it goes. I guess you know where she is and the videos she makes, because you are an * member of hers?
Originally Posted by SixSteps
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 17:33 #95Senior Member

Posts: 85Reina "OtherLeaf"
https://tryst.link/escort/otherleaf
Looks like she is going to be in town tomorrow, and I'm considering hitting her up. I'm a big fan of her lips / face and she looks like she is on the good side of BBW. She doesn't say / hint at it at all on her ads, but her manyvids is full of her getting fucked raw by a bunch of unidentified guys (eg not performers).
I'm wondering if she does BBFS for regular clients? I'd love to fill her up.
Anyone have any insight?
-
09-08-22 11:43 #94Senior Member

Posts: 142Delphine Li
I may be the exception. Maybe it was me, maybe she was having an off day, but I really didn't feel that there was a GFE connection there. It want rushed or anything. I just didn't feel that she liked me at all.
Otherwise, she was attractive, on time, and presentable. We just didn't hit it off despite me bringing some small thoughtful gifts.
Originally Posted by CCChunks
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 10:23 #93Senior Member

Posts: 120Delphine Li
I've seen her twice 600 hr great time (May), everything open (extra 150 greek) full GFI. Waltham hotel off 128. I went based of many good reviews on TER most are rate 9/10 with that exception.
Originally Posted by Mmaddmann
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 19:31 #92Senior Member

Posts: 124Delphine Li Waltham
Delphine Li is back this week after being off most of the summer (maybe she's be a student? She looks great and everything I have read about her is great, except for one bad review. I may take one for the team but wanted to see if anyone else has met her. http://delphineli.nl.
-
09-07-22 10:24 #91Senior Member

Posts: 35Looking for PSE recommendations
Any good recommendations on PSE providers?
-
09-01-22 16:57 #90Senior Member

Posts: 3853Like I said, why charge this much where you can charge that much. Sometimes, it take a Prince Charming to give her more than what she originally asked because that Monger really likes her. Of course, she'll be like, "Oh, that was easy. Let me try to charge this and see what happens." Well, you guessed it. Plus, it filters out the ones that can't afford it.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 16:50 #89Senior Member

Posts: 393Nurses
Long hours, high stress, no time for BS.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
Need an outlet, makes sense.
-
09-01-22 14:36 #88Senior Member

Posts: 734Most nurses work three 12 hour shifts. That leaves 4 days of playtime for them. The ones I know work one to two days a week and see a max of two clients a day, and charge $400+ typically. So that can be an extra $1600 a week, just to **** around, which the ones I know were doing for free anyway.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Nurses make good money, they don't make $1600 in 4 hours kind of money though.
-
09-01-22 12:23 #87Banned Member

Posts: 49Lmao are you kidding me. We we're talking they text at one point and see up charged so bad without guarantee F LOL.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
She's not even considered 500+ in my eyes. Shame LOL.
-
09-01-22 10:32 #86Senior Member

Posts: 120Maeli
No thanks at that $$.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
My "No" List:
BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, FOV, CIM, FIV, Greek, LFK.
-
09-01-22 02:10 #85Senior Member

Posts: 2197Aysha
Aysha from BI came back to Boston and playing around Indy for a few days. Pictures are her. As I mentioned earlier that tattoo is an effing art at doggy. GFE, nice chick, good personality, not much English but should be sufficient. Charges the same as at BI at $350. Top notch reviews on TER too. All natural.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/1841647.htm
-
09-01-22 01:04 #84Senior Member

Posts: 242She used to ask for like 300 less than a year ago and now is gunning for 600-800. Talk about inflation ha.
Originally Posted by Cdeez1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





