Thread: High End Girls
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 428
-
08-31-22 22:00 #83Senior Member

Posts: 3853That's crazy. They have long work hours and already paid good money.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 21:20 #82Banned Member

Posts: 49https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Massa...s/Boston/maeli
Originally Posted by Cdeez1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 18:12 #81Banned Member

Posts: 49Any intel on this provider?
Haven't read any reviews anyone had an experience with this one?
-
08-30-22 10:48 #80Senior Member

Posts: 142Alternative lives
I once met a beautiful, tall German young woman in an FKK club. She was a stewardess for a major airline and was on a layover. She wasn't wearing any clothes and I spent the whole day fucking her for 100 euro per hour. Brings back a great memory.
So yes, many providers have day jobs and travel the world on the client mongers dime.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:37 #79Senior Member

Posts: 734I know at least four girls, probably more, that are nurses in their real jobs.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 22:40 #78Senior Member

Posts: 582I know of some higher end ladies who have decent paying regular jobs, but do this on the side because they either get a thrill or just like sex. But because they wear nice clothes and stay in nice hotels and they're well spoken and educated. They charge a higher rate. My ATF used to run her own business (for tax purposes) where she would make custom dresses and lingerie. Which led to a moment when she was in the Financial District in her escort persona and ran into a friend of her parents, and had to be like, "Oh. I'm meeting a client who I'm designing a wedding dress for!" And then once she ditched the guy she she met her client, had a nice meal, and got railed in his office.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
Same girl also told me how, when she went on vacation to Paris she put up an ad just for the heck of it (to see what kind of replies she would get) and Every French guy who inquired asked if she did anal. Which she didn't.
-
08-28-22 17:37 #77Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw her once
I had a pretty good time with her and she looks good. Tiny bit of a butter face, but not bad. Appreciate the info though, good for anyone to make an informed decision.
Originally Posted by RationalDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 12:56 #76Senior Member

Posts: 378I know there are exceptions. For the most part my experience with a higher end lady was no different at $400 per hour than at $800 her hour. Nicer hotel room maybe and maybe dressed slightly nicer in a little more expensive lingerie or outfits. Some of them who claim to have a college degree, masters degree etc are funny, because I know that's mostly a lie. They may have been taking classes towards something. Some really do have college degrees and are highly educated but they got their degree in a field they can't make any money in. Not the same level of income they can make escorting anyway. I knew a girl who got her bachelors degree in journalism and she quickly found out that she couldn't make shit in that field. Although I think she freelance writes and has gotten a few paid gigs. She still escorted in between paid writing gigs. Knew this other lady who told me she was essentially homeless. Homeless meaning she had no fixed permanent address and just lived in nice hotels while she toured around. Not sure where her mail was actually going. You can pay just about every bill online these days. She considered herself high end too and just toured different cities staying in nice hotels and racking up travel points and frequent flyer miles to where she would eventually get free rooms and upgrades. She couldn't handle it psychologically anymore and had to quit for a while to get some stability in her life.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 13:23 #75Senior Member

Posts: 54Seems to always be the problem for me as well. If I can't find enough information on them, I don't trust the photos. Not sure how to breakthrough this. I myself am after better looking women. I know they will not always be the best either, but I would rather pay a more to get someone who is good looking and has a nice clean place than deal with drama, messy, and sometimes drugged out providers.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 06:29 #74Senior Member

Posts: 349Lets be clear here. High price doesn't guarantee great service. You have to do your research just like with the ghetto girls. When I pay 300 or 400+ and do my research I'm not running into towels with brown streak shit stains on the floor, kitchens with rotted food and trash, smoked filled house etc. If you all like then, enjoy. I did it and now done with it. You pay more in the long run because you need more frequent visits to stay satisfied.
More often then not I get someone clean, good looking, nice, can carry a conversation and a couple.
Nice loads popped. Its been a while since I had a girl pass out with my cock in her mouth and I'd like to keep it that way.
-
08-26-22 23:39 #73Regular Member

Posts: 2030's about 10 years ago, trust me she's 40 plus, guaranteed. Mechanical, as in same every time.
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 18:35 #72Senior Member

Posts: 235Only 1 ter review, posted last month, under that name, which is odd for someone with a professional website. Has she used other names?
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 13:00 #71Senior Member

Posts: 54Damn! I sure am interested in a visit from her.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 11:24 #70Senior Member

Posts: 135Sarah-Lili?
I replied to a thread on the massage parlor report, but it got no traction there. Probably better to put it here. Super-hot provider offering different services under different names. She's been around a while (I follow her on twitter) but I've not seen any reports on her. Anyone have personal experience with her (them).
http://www.qi-garden.com
http://miss-sarafina.com
http://www.swedishlili.com
-
08-26-22 09:42 #69Senior Member

Posts: 742Sexually, probably not much at all. These women are marketing themselves as something as a cut above the average woman.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
They buy high end clothing, shoes, lingerie, make up, always have nails done, etc. Many have an advanced degree and use that in their marketing as a cut above.
Stay in very expensive hotels.
These women for the most part are not worth what they ask.










Reply With Quote




