Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2666
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Grey Hyundai? That's that girl Sophia. She's back out on the streets again?
    I don't know the name of the other girl. There's Nicole and another thicker bbw with her. I think my other post got denied. I don't smash her in her Hyundai LOL.

  2. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Do you fuck in her hyundai? What are her rates?
    Grey Hyundai? That's that girl Sophia. She's back out on the streets again?

  3. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Do you fuck in her hyundai? What are her rates?
    I pick her up and find a spot. .6.

  4. #1793

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Upperx  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is in a grey Hyundai on 15th and long beach. She doesn't stand outside. Just roll on up on the Hyundai and hit her up.
    Do you fuck in her hyundai? What are her rates?

  5. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1798  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here, I been cruising around for the past few days between 9 pm to 2 am no luck whatsoever. I went down Long Beach to 15th didn't see anyone cruised up and down town and Stanford haven't really seen any of the girls why'all talking about. Any tips for this nub?
    Nicole is in a grey Hyundai on 15th and long beach. She doesn't stand outside. Just roll on up on the Hyundai and hit her up.

  6. #1791

    Long time lurker

    Long time lurker here, I been cruising around for the past few days between 9 pm to 2 am no luck whatsoever. I went down Long Beach to 15th didn't see anyone cruised up and down town and Stanford haven't really seen any of the girls why'all talking about. Any tips for this nub?

  7. #1790

    I picked her up on Towne, walking towards Agatha

    Quote Originally Posted by FLG69  [View Original Post]
    What time did you run into them? Where did you pick up Ashley?

    Last time I saw Ashley she said she was no longer working. But that's usually what every working girl says and then a couple days later they are back working the streets.
    It was about 6 pm. Lately I've realized that your chances of finding some quality (sic) sex work at the skids is to go right when the sun is sinking. That seems to be the magic spot. The girls pretty much disappear after 11 pm. Maybe SRO housing? Not sure on that one. Going tonight, so I will report.

  8. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    She was walking with Ashley, a skinny, dirty blonde meth addict with strong head game. I said hello to TJ when I let Ashley in my car.

    Ashley asked me how I knew TJ. I told her we had done several dates. Ashley is a veteran of the skid row hoe stroll. She asked me if TJ had ever ripped me off. I told her, no. She told me she is running a new game where she gets a guy up to her small room at the continental and then gets a guy to knock on the door, pretending he is her boyfriend. I had never heard that about TJ. Anyway, Ashley was pretty good. No phone number. Lives in a tent somewhere.
    What time did you run into them? Where did you pick up Ashley?

    Last time I saw Ashley she said she was no longer working. But that's usually what every working girl says and then a couple days later they are back working the streets.

  9. #1788

    Not sure about her living situation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    A while back I picked up some chicken named Philly, kinda bbw blonde. But she had told me the same thing about TJ. I mentioned to her that I've only had about 2 dates with her and she gets the job done without games but she assured me that she was doing that game to people where she'd go in the hotel and have someone pull up and kick you out. But I don't go in that hotel at all. She also had mentioned Savannah likes to rob people by taking the money first then jumping out and leaving but I've always payed Savannah after the deed is completed. She pretty much told me every girl out there was looking to rob. But not her. At the end I found her irritating and never picked her up again. Is Ashley that skinny white chick who lives in the tent with some Cuban guy and a dog?
    Ashley did tell me that she had a very jealous boyfriend, so we couldn't go to her tent. So, not sure about the guy or dog. She is super submissive and sweet. I gave her an extra $10 cause she actually swallowed my load. Savannah ripped me off a long time ago. Took my $30 and ran into the Ford. P.S. I believe TJ used to live in that camper on Towne that belonged to the cuban guy.

  10. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    She was walking with Ashley, a skinny, dirty blonde meth addict with strong head game. I said hello to TJ when I let Ashley in my car.

    Ashley asked me how I knew TJ. I told her we had done several dates. Ashley is a veteran of the skid row hoe stroll. She asked me if TJ had ever ripped me off. I told her, no. She told me she is running a new game where she gets a guy up to her small room at the continental and then gets a guy to knock on the door, pretending he is her boyfriend. I had never heard that about TJ. Anyway, Ashley was pretty good. No phone number. Lives in a tent somewhere.
    Where did you find her at? I can't find these Skid girls to save my life without police following me around. What's a good time to venture out?

  11. #1786

    I've heard that too from a different girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    She was walking with Ashley, a skinny, dirty blonde meth addict with strong head game. I said hello to TJ when I let Ashley in my car.

    Ashley asked me how I knew TJ. I told her we had done several dates. Ashley is a veteran of the skid row hoe stroll. She asked me if TJ had ever ripped me off. I told her, no. She told me she is running a new game where she gets a guy up to her small room at the continental and then gets a guy to knock on the door, pretending he is her boyfriend. I had never heard that about TJ. Anyway, Ashley was pretty good. No phone number. Lives in a tent somewhere.
    A while back I picked up some chicken named Philly, kinda bbw blonde. But she had told me the same thing about TJ. I mentioned to her that I've only had about 2 dates with her and she gets the job done without games but she assured me that she was doing that game to people where she'd go in the hotel and have someone pull up and kick you out. But I don't go in that hotel at all. She also had mentioned Savannah likes to rob people by taking the money first then jumping out and leaving but I've always payed Savannah after the deed is completed. She pretty much told me every girl out there was looking to rob. But not her. At the end I found her irritating and never picked her up again. Is Ashley that skinny white chick who lives in the tent with some Cuban guy and a dog?

  12. #1785

    Saw TJ yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    TJ does have a juicy ass on her and when she dresses up. Oh man. I'll have to check around that area on the next cruise.

    Those other girls. You sure they weren't civies? There are civies that are just passing through sometimes and getting picked up by uber / lyft.
    She was walking with Ashley, a skinny, dirty blonde meth addict with strong head game. I said hello to TJ when I let Ashley in my car.

    Ashley asked me how I knew TJ. I told her we had done several dates. Ashley is a veteran of the skid row hoe stroll. She asked me if TJ had ever ripped me off. I told her, no. She told me she is running a new game where she gets a guy up to her small room at the continental and then gets a guy to knock on the door, pretending he is her boyfriend. I had never heard that about TJ. Anyway, Ashley was pretty good. No phone number. Lives in a tent somewhere.

  13. #1784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    On Friday night around 11 pm I ran into TJ on Maple and 7th. She has a phone again but didn't want to share her number. She said she's staying on Main St between 4th and 3rd that I can always find her around there. But anyways she was charging a crazy amount for a damn quickie. But she was wearing these tight leggings and that ass was looking rounder than ever. I negotiated the price with her and we both agreed on something. Took her to a dark street got a brand finally got to try her out on all 4's. Let me say that view was amazing and she can really arch her back very well. Very tight, I dare to say the tightest I've had. At the end it wasn't a quickie, she got very into it and did also. Enjoyed the leaving my hand print on her right buttcheeck. I also ran into a few new girls I haven't seen before. A young Asian girl and another white girl both were walking down 7th st between San Pedro and Towne. They were both picked up fast.
    TJ does have a juicy ass on her and when she dresses up. Oh man. I'll have to check around that area on the next cruise.

    Those other girls. You sure they weren't civies? There are civies that are just passing through sometimes and getting picked up by uber / lyft.

  14. #1783
    There's a little dark-skinned mongrel with rats nest hair in a blink top showing her belly spends all day on the Metro Red line. Anyone try to pick her up?

  15. #1782

    Tj

    On Friday night around 11 pm I ran into TJ on Maple and 7th. She has a phone again but didn't want to share her number. She said she's staying on Main St between 4th and 3rd that I can always find her around there. But anyways she was charging a crazy amount for a damn quickie. But she was wearing these tight leggings and that ass was looking rounder than ever. I negotiated the price with her and we both agreed on something. Took her to a dark street got a brand finally got to try her out on all 4's. Let me say that view was amazing and she can really arch her back very well. Very tight, I dare to say the tightest I've had. At the end it wasn't a quickie, she got very into it and did also. Enjoyed the leaving my hand print on her right buttcheeck. I also ran into a few new girls I haven't seen before. A young Asian girl and another white girl both were walking down 7th st between San Pedro and Towne. They were both picked up fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape