Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 2671
-
10-13-22 00:38 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 763Rip-Off TJ
I haven't seen TJ in a few years, and she was a BS rip-off back then. The first time she was sucking me good, asked for an extra $20 to fuck, then went into BS mode. Her game is to really put energy into NOT performing so you'll get frustrated and then she looks for an out. While attempting to fuck her, everything became an issue, like she heard someone coming, or there's cameras, or whatever, and now we have to find a different spot to do this. I wouldn't leave until she gave me the second $20 back and she didn't have an out at the time so she did that, then left without finishing my BJ.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
The second time she buried the money. Took off her shoe and sock and put it in there, then gave me a HJ and told me she couldn't suck me right now. I said "OK. Let's just fuck, and when I opened my door she used that temporary gap to hop out and take off.
I don't get it. You got me for $40, you had to put more energy into ripping me off than if you just did what I paid you for, and now you'll get $0 every time I come down looking for a girl.
-
10-12-22 11:24 #1800Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Anyone fuck this mess?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMRf_6d7AQ
She has been to treatment 60 times. I just want to fuck her before I or she dies.
-
09-25-22 15:37 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 1034Never heard of her or seen her around.
Originally Posted by BiCurious46
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 05:55 #1798Regular Member

Posts: 1Tina
Has anyone seen Tina, lately? Is she still working? She used to be found at 7th & Towne.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CtF-NyUKw
-
09-14-22 16:47 #1797Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Kia?
I like fucking in a kia better.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 16:35 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 99I don't know the name of the other girl. There's Nicole and another thicker bbw with her. I think my other post got denied. I don't smash her in her Hyundai LOL.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 16:25 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 88Grey Hyundai? That's that girl Sophia. She's back out on the streets again?
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 15:05 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 99I pick her up and find a spot. .6.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 07:35 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nicole
Do you fuck in her hyundai? What are her rates?
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 14:27 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 99Nicole is in a grey Hyundai on 15th and long beach. She doesn't stand outside. Just roll on up on the Hyundai and hit her up.
Originally Posted by Jokester1798
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 06:58 #1791Regular Member

Posts: 4Long time lurker
Long time lurker here, I been cruising around for the past few days between 9 pm to 2 am no luck whatsoever. I went down Long Beach to 15th didn't see anyone cruised up and down town and Stanford haven't really seen any of the girls why'all talking about. Any tips for this nub?
-
09-01-22 16:23 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 340I picked her up on Towne, walking towards Agatha
It was about 6 pm. Lately I've realized that your chances of finding some quality (sic) sex work at the skids is to go right when the sun is sinking. That seems to be the magic spot. The girls pretty much disappear after 11 pm. Maybe SRO housing? Not sure on that one. Going tonight, so I will report.
Originally Posted by FLG69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 10:46 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 60What time did you run into them? Where did you pick up Ashley?
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw Ashley she said she was no longer working. But that's usually what every working girl says and then a couple days later they are back working the streets.
-
09-01-22 03:26 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 340Not sure about her living situation
Ashley did tell me that she had a very jealous boyfriend, so we couldn't go to her tent. So, not sure about the guy or dog. She is super submissive and sweet. I gave her an extra $10 cause she actually swallowed my load. Savannah ripped me off a long time ago. Took my $30 and ran into the Ford. P.S. I believe TJ used to live in that camper on Towne that belonged to the cuban guy.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 15:19 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 289Where did you find her at? I can't find these Skid girls to save my life without police following me around. What's a good time to venture out?
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






