Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10872

    Cheaper rates?

    Lot of the recommendations I'm seeing are very on the expensive side. Some of us have a budget here, so who is best for low budget and that at least looks decent?

  2. #10871

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel to share on this one? Appears legit but you never know. Feel free to reply here or DM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18
    Was thinking of seeing her until she said 350.

  3. #10870

    Intel


  4. #10869
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerRus  [View Original Post]
    I was asked this too and thought it made sense. I have booked with her and am looking forward to it. Thanks for tip.
    I know there has been very straining situations put on the vixens, and I can understand them being cautious. But that being said we should be cautious as well. There are ways to verify you're not someone they have banned or should be wary of without giving your I'd information. Like it was put on this forum years ago, they don't need your address and phone number anymore than you need to know who their ex husband is.

  5. #10868
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel to share on this one? Appears legit but you never know. Feel free to reply here or DM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18
    I saw her in January. Great time, she's not a clock watcher at all. Plays safe and is low volume. I'd see her again but I crave variety and there's always someone new. But you're guaranteed to have a great time.

  6. #10867

    Angie on Tryst

    Anyone have any intel to share on this one? Appears legit but you never know. Feel free to reply here or DM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18

  7. #10866

    Sasha or Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?
    #1. Sasha Vixen. stlouisvixens.com.

    #2. Reanne Angel. anangelstouchstl.com.

  8. #10865

    Best FF, DT

    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?

  9. #10864

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is an extremely reputable provider just look at her reviews. These girls go through so much including stalkers, risk of LEO etc. I found this to be very easy and more than worth it as she is a provider at the level most in stl wish they were. She's being safe. Don't scare away a really good one. If you had booked her through the vixens they require you to be on p411. So take this as a win. She's a unimaginably good time so it works out.
    I was asked this too and thought it made sense. I have booked with her and am looking forward to it. Thanks for tip.

  10. #10863

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is an extremely reputable provider just look at her reviews. These girls go through so much including stalkers, risk of LEO etc. I found this to be very easy and more than worth it as she is a provider at the level most in stl wish they were. She's being safe. Don't scare away a really good one. If you had booked her through the vixens they require you to be on p411. So take this as a win. She's a unimaginably good time so it works out.
    I've never seen her but can verify this process is legitimate. I've talked to her but not seen her (destiny). Also, you can negotiate a bit. Example might be blocking out listers, why everything but first name and photo. With perhaps state bein g visible. That works for some in the business and I suggest asking if a "blocked out" I'd suffices. Or, don't do it. In my mind, this works both directions. It also ensures YOUR safety because you're seeing a person that has her (or his, depending on your deal) act together. That means less likelihood of craziness surrounding the entire situation. There are many examples of this craziness on forums. Stalkers, guys in bathrooms, guys in adjacent bedrooms. It always seems to me the gals that require some sort of screening or "vetting" have the least issues reported. Best to you all.

  11. #10862

    Very normal

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Just booked an appointment with Destiny. She asked for Id, a selfie and said she would send the address one hour before the appointment. Does this sound normal?
    Destiny is an extremely reputable provider just look at her reviews. These girls go through so much including stalkers, risk of LEO etc. I found this to be very easy and more than worth it as she is a provider at the level most in stl wish they were. She's being safe. Don't scare away a really good one. If you had booked her through the vixens they require you to be on p411. So take this as a win. She's a unimaginably good time so it works out.

  12. #10861
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Just booked an appointment with Destiny. She asked for Id, a selfie and said she would send the address one hour before the appointment. Does this sound normal?
    It is when you have guys harassing women. She is only trying to protect herself. Same as you coming on here and asking about her.

  13. #10860
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Parker and Ziana will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of these lovely and talented ladies and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure you can book through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) and also Parker's number of 314 XXXX707.
    What are the single and double prices like with the vixens?

  14. #10859

    Destiny

    Just booked an appointment with Destiny. She asked for Id, a selfie and said she would send the address one hour before the appointment. Does this sound normal?

  15. #10858
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.
    I wonder why he feels threatened by the McDonald's bag? He's ready to pop a cap in the bags ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape