Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 957 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10850

    Angie on Tryst

    Anyone have any intel to share on this one? Appears legit but you never know. Feel free to reply here or DM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18

  2. #10849

    Sasha or Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?
    #1. Sasha Vixen. stlouisvixens.com.

    #2. Reanne Angel. anangelstouchstl.com.

  3. #10848

    Best FF, DT

    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?

  4. #10847

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is an extremely reputable provider just look at her reviews. These girls go through so much including stalkers, risk of LEO etc. I found this to be very easy and more than worth it as she is a provider at the level most in stl wish they were. She's being safe. Don't scare away a really good one. If you had booked her through the vixens they require you to be on p411. So take this as a win. She's a unimaginably good time so it works out.
    I was asked this too and thought it made sense. I have booked with her and am looking forward to it. Thanks for tip.

  5. #10846

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is an extremely reputable provider just look at her reviews. These girls go through so much including stalkers, risk of LEO etc. I found this to be very easy and more than worth it as she is a provider at the level most in stl wish they were. She's being safe. Don't scare away a really good one. If you had booked her through the vixens they require you to be on p411. So take this as a win. She's a unimaginably good time so it works out.
    I've never seen her but can verify this process is legitimate. I've talked to her but not seen her (destiny). Also, you can negotiate a bit. Example might be blocking out listers, why everything but first name and photo. With perhaps state bein g visible. That works for some in the business and I suggest asking if a "blocked out" I'd suffices. Or, don't do it. In my mind, this works both directions. It also ensures YOUR safety because you're seeing a person that has her (or his, depending on your deal) act together. That means less likelihood of craziness surrounding the entire situation. There are many examples of this craziness on forums. Stalkers, guys in bathrooms, guys in adjacent bedrooms. It always seems to me the gals that require some sort of screening or "vetting" have the least issues reported. Best to you all.

  6. #10845

    Very normal

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Just booked an appointment with Destiny. She asked for Id, a selfie and said she would send the address one hour before the appointment. Does this sound normal?
    Destiny is an extremely reputable provider just look at her reviews. These girls go through so much including stalkers, risk of LEO etc. I found this to be very easy and more than worth it as she is a provider at the level most in stl wish they were. She's being safe. Don't scare away a really good one. If you had booked her through the vixens they require you to be on p411. So take this as a win. She's a unimaginably good time so it works out.

  7. #10844
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Just booked an appointment with Destiny. She asked for Id, a selfie and said she would send the address one hour before the appointment. Does this sound normal?
    It is when you have guys harassing women. She is only trying to protect herself. Same as you coming on here and asking about her.

  8. #10843
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Parker and Ziana will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of these lovely and talented ladies and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure you can book through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) and also Parker's number of 314 XXXX707.
    What are the single and double prices like with the vixens?

  9. #10842

    Destiny

    Just booked an appointment with Destiny. She asked for Id, a selfie and said she would send the address one hour before the appointment. Does this sound normal?

  10. #10841
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.
    I wonder why he feels threatened by the McDonald's bag? He's ready to pop a cap in the bags ass.

  11. #10840

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.

    KS.
    The fact that she uses more space on her ad telling me what she WON'T do instead of what she will do drove me away. The pimp with the gun confirmed I made a smart decision.

  12. #10839

    Erin Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about dress up but can't go wrong with Erin from Angels.
    I will definitely agree with gamerdude here.

    I've had several very nice visits with her. Don't know much about cosplay, but I love little sundresses. So she always greets me wearing one and looking very cute. (some with and some without panties).

  13. #10838
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on petite girls that are dress up friendly. Meaning I can request fishnets or lingerie and hairstyles. Prefer blondes. Would love to do a Harley Quinn.
    I don't know about dress up but can't go wrong with Erin from Angels.

  14. #10837

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    No.

    But I would bet dollars to donuts she is asking for a deposit.
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.

    KS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dude with gun.png‎  

  15. #10836

    Vixens is where it's at

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Apach77 on this 4 hands duo. What a great time this should be. I'm hoping there's a lot of girl on girl like when Sasha and Parker are together. A lot of sexy stuff going on there, and that really works for me. There's still plenty of time left over at the end with lots of options available for the two of them to take care of me.

    I saw that Apache posted in both escorts and Vixens. I agree with this since about half of the Vixens (including Ziana) also work indepentently. Also, there are new people joining the board everyday that may not know about the Vixen blog, let alone where to find it. The whole idea of this board is to provide maximum exposure of information to the members.

    314 492 7707.
    I'm Also Inclined to agree about the vixens. Having them on a different thread is doing a disservice to those who really want a great experience. If we are purely talking about just physical beauty the Vixens hands down have the most beautiful group of girls in St. Louis. Period. No where else I would spend my money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape