Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 278
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #68

    No Cigarette smoke

    I didn't smell cigarette smoke. I'm also not picky as long as it doesn't smell like an ashtray in the place. She vapes I know that. I didn't really taste the smoke. From what I remember.

    She's a pain to get ahold of. I tried to contact her in July but no luck. I guess I caught her on a good day.

    I would try mid afternoon with her and a couple of days before hand. She was wearing booty shorts and a bra when I showed up. Her ass isn't huge but when she bends over she its a heart shape one.

    Quote Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Howdy! Long time member, been away from the game for awhile for many reasons. Coming to Vegas towards end of the year. At this point in my "monger" career, I really prefer to be attracted to the provider and Jenna looks A-MAZING! I read your review, some on TER, her sites, all the pics. WOW! One question I couldn't seem to find answered anywhere, was, around the smoking. Says she does but not during session. Can you smell it in her place, on her, breath, anything like that? Nothing more of a turn off for me, it would be a hard pass (which I know smoking is common in the hobby but not as much in the higher end girls).

    Appreciate info from you or anyone else who has seen here, either here or PM. Any other similarly hot babes in Vegas I'd also appreciate! TY!

  2. #67

    Smoking Aroma?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna today, actually just getting back and settling into my hotel after a whirlwind of events that lead me to delay our original time by an hour. She was cool with it, because according to her she was up a little too late the night before.

    Arrived at her place by south point casino. If you guys end up going the entrance to her house is on the side street which works out well. Booked 90 min. Was there almost 2. 5, why?

    1) I drank with her.

    2) I ate her out and gave her multiple Os.

    Because of the drink I lasted alot longer. She is a freak! FF, Choking, she brought out a whip as well. Brought out her toys, while she was playing with herself I was FF her. Some choking during this. She loves doggy.

    She's actually a. Nerd. I called her that. She's gamer, PC, and board games. She has a day job which is why she is slow to respond. Or she's getting fucked, she multi orgasmic and she gets "dick drunk".

    I highly recommend her. She has german shepard she locks away. She brought him out, sweet dog. I asked her to bring him out.
    Howdy! Long time member, been away from the game for awhile for many reasons. Coming to Vegas towards end of the year. At this point in my "monger" career, I really prefer to be attracted to the provider and Jenna looks A-MAZING! I read your review, some on TER, her sites, all the pics. WOW! One question I couldn't seem to find answered anywhere, was, around the smoking. Says she does but not during session. Can you smell it in her place, on her, breath, anything like that? Nothing more of a turn off for me, it would be a hard pass (which I know smoking is common in the hobby but not as much in the higher end girls).

    Appreciate info from you or anyone else who has seen here, either here or PM. Any other similarly hot babes in Vegas I'd also appreciate! TY!

  3. #66

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I thought I read somewhere that she is not a fan of reviews.
    She complains a lot in twitter when she gets a bad one.

  4. #65

    May Reviews

    I thought I read somewhere that she is not a fan of reviews.

  5. #64
    So glad for this forum. I had SweetMay bookmarked for my visit next week. Thanks for the info. The AMPs are a challenge to get to from the strip. In room massage has been hit or miss for me. Mostly misses. Willing to go to the high end, but that doesn't necessarily guarantee a good time.

    CD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I saw her pre-Covid. Maybe 4 years ago. At that time she was 5/ hour. Great body but thought she was close to 50 then.

    Nice person but very business like and seemed put out that I didn't finish 10 minutes into our session. At her rate that attitude kind of pissed me off. She came across more like a late night casino girl wanting to get to her next customer. I took my time and she didn't complain but also didn't take her long to leave once I was done.

    I thought I had done a review but couldn't find it. I wouldn't repeat at her old rate. She is definitely not worth the new one.

  6. #63

    May. Sounds disappointing

    I have seen may about a dozen times over the past several years although not since the pandemic. Experiences were always good with multiple shots every time and good service / demeanor. She is older than advertised—I would say 45 now but always good service and banging body of a 20 something.

    I was going to book in a month or so but grew concerned the reviews disappearing from TER as well as the elevated rate. Given it seems all the top shelf are at higher inflation rates I still was going to move forward. Seems like service is deteriorating quickly and this combined with increased rates I wonder if she is looking to exit the game. I have seen many over the years and they all have a shelf life in my opinion on being able to handle this work. Few can handle it for the length of time May has.

    I will update if I see her in late October. Input prior to then is appreciated.

  7. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Jadeskyy

    Has anyone see. Her? She's been here before and. 8 with Greek I don't think is that bad. Just wondering if any intel can be collected.

    Thank you.
    Ok so o saw her. She's fantastic PSE, very clean and gorgeous we'll spend money and time.

  8. #61

    Sweet May disappointed me, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    I seen her back when her donation was less and had a great experience. Never went back though. I noticed that a few days ago she removed her reviews on TER. (At least they wouldn't come up for me) Maybe she's had enough too.
    Saw her in October 2019, where her donation was less. Reviewed her then. Got to my room, undressed, crawled into my lap and announced that she did not french kiss, which stunned me since all there reviews discussed that.

    And like others earlier in this thread, thought she was much older than she claimed.

    YMMY, of course.

  9. #60

    Sweet May

    I seen her back when her donation was less and had a great experience. Never went back though. I noticed that a few days ago she removed her reviews on TER. (At least they wouldn't come up for me) Maybe she's had enough too.

  10. #59

    Sweet May

    I saw her pre-Covid. Maybe 4 years ago. At that time she was 5/ hour. Great body but thought she was close to 50 then.

    Nice person but very business like and seemed put out that I didn't finish 10 minutes into our session. At her rate that attitude kind of pissed me off. She came across more like a late night casino girl wanting to get to her next customer. I took my time and she didn't complain but also didn't take her long to leave once I was done.

    I thought I had done a review but couldn't find it. I wouldn't repeat at her old rate. She is definitely not worth the new one.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://mysweetmay.com/

    Saw May over the summer on a visit to Vegas. There is a lot of good with May. She is very petite, looks good in the lingerie, and is a professional who knows what she is doing to get you off.

    But there is bad as well. She looks a little older than I was expecting. She was pretty mechanical as well. For someone with less experience, it might not have been as noticeable but I have been doing this a while and you can tell when someone is just checking off a list. I paid for more than an hour thinking that might include MSOG but she was up and cleaning herself off after the first pop when there was enough time for her make an effort at a second one but she didn't seem interested in that.

    It would be hard for me to recommend at her price point unless you are looking for 4'9" Asian. Next time I am in Vegas and looking to spend that amount, I will have to look elsewhere unfortunately.

  11. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://mysweetmay.com/

    Saw May over the summer on a visit to Vegas. There is a lot of good with May. She is very petite, looks good in the lingerie, and is a professional who knows what she is doing to get you off.

    But there is bad as well. She looks a little older than I was expecting. She was pretty mechanical as well. For someone with less experience, it might not have been as noticeable but I have been doing this a while and you can tell when someone is just checking off a list. I paid for more than an hour thinking that might include MSOG but she was up and cleaning herself off after the first pop when there was enough time for her make an effort at a second one but she didn't seem interested in that.

    It would be hard for me to recommend at her price point unless you are looking for 4'9" Asian. Next time I am in Vegas and looking to spend that amount, I will have to look elsewhere unfortunately.
    She was my ATF for a while. Per TER when she started I was her 9th review LOL and donation was pretty cheap back then this was like 6-7 years ago maybe more. I saw her to the point where I couldn't make the second shot because you just knew what to expect. Though most she's gotten out of me was 4 right when I first started seeing her. She's definitely talented and every now and again I'd go visit her page but could never bring myself to reach out and reconnect. Sorta just ran it's course I guess.

  12. #57

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://mysweetmay.com/

    Saw May over the summer on a visit to Vegas. There is a lot of good with May. She is very petite, looks good in the lingerie, and is a professional who knows what she is doing to get you off.

    But there is bad as well. She looks a little older than I was expecting. She was pretty mechanical as well. For someone with less experience, it might not have been as noticeable but I have been doing this a while and you can tell when someone is just checking off a list. I paid for more than an hour thinking that might include MSOG but she was up and cleaning herself off after the first pop when there was enough time for her make an effort at a second one but she didn't seem interested in that.

    It would be hard for me to recommend at her price point unless you are looking for 4'9" Asian. Next time I am in Vegas and looking to spend that amount, I will have to look elsewhere unfortunately.
    When I saw her it was all good but it was 4 years ago, I'm pretty sure they get mechanical and bored. She had borrowed condo in palms place and did a great BBBJ next to the windows and I did cim.

    Then in the bed I did eat her out and we fuck like a bunnies, for a while. With her new donations I won't see her unless the incall was an option, but getting a room is +100 her service so I rather spend it somewhere else.

  13. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://mysweetmay.com/

    Saw May over the summer on a visit to Vegas. There is a lot of good with May. She is very petite, looks good in the lingerie, and is a professional who knows what she is doing to get you off.

    But there is bad as well. She looks a little older than I was expecting. She was pretty mechanical as well. For someone with less experience, it might not have been as noticeable but I have been doing this a while and you can tell when someone is just checking off a list. I paid for more than an hour thinking that might include MSOG but she was up and cleaning herself off after the first pop when there was enough time for her make an effort at a second one but she didn't seem interested in that.

    It would be hard for me to recommend at her price point unless you are looking for 4'9" Asian. Next time I am in Vegas and looking to spend that amount, I will have to look elsewhere unfortunately.
    She wants full name!

    So that has and will always scare guys from booking her just to add.

  14. #55

    Jade skyy

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Jadeskyy

    Has anyone see. Her? She's been here before and. 8 with Greek I don't think is that bad. Just wondering if any intel can be collected.

    Thank you.

  15. #54

    Mia Lovely

    Curious if anyone has seen Mia Lovely. She has a look I like but I could find any info on this forum. If someone has seen her, some insight would be great. Otherwise I might TOFTT when I visit later this month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/4lovely-miamartin

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape