Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 278
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #53

    Sweet May

    https://mysweetmay.com/

    Saw May over the summer on a visit to Vegas. There is a lot of good with May. She is very petite, looks good in the lingerie, and is a professional who knows what she is doing to get you off.

    But there is bad as well. She looks a little older than I was expecting. She was pretty mechanical as well. For someone with less experience, it might not have been as noticeable but I have been doing this a while and you can tell when someone is just checking off a list. I paid for more than an hour thinking that might include MSOG but she was up and cleaning herself off after the first pop when there was enough time for her make an effort at a second one but she didn't seem interested in that.

    It would be hard for me to recommend at her price point unless you are looking for 4'9" Asian. Next time I am in Vegas and looking to spend that amount, I will have to look elsewhere unfortunately.

  2. #52

    Bobbi & Bad Bunny true submissive

    https://www.badbunnylasvegas.com/

    I don't see much written about Bobbi so I thought I would add my 2 cents. I have seen her a few times and have always felt I got my money's worth even at her higher prices. I know not everyone is comfortable with pricing like hers but occasionally I will spend some extra coin for a special experience. Sometimes I am disappointment but this has never been the case with Bobbi. One thing about her that is important to note is that she is a true submissive. I would recommend her highly if someone is looking to explore their dominant side with an experienced submissive that could give give them some guidance or someone just looking for a genuine submissive.

  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Does alot of ads on TER. But not worth 7 bills. 4-500 maybe.
    She says $400 on her site but she's not worth that either. She doesn't look like anything special at all.

  4. #50

    Sounds awesome

    Our schedules keep miss matching; she sounds awesome though. How does she look compared to the pictures? I feel like those are the same pictures from when she first started.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna today, actually just getting back and settling into my hotel after a whirlwind of events that lead me to delay our original time by an hour. She was cool with it, because according to her she was up a little too late the night before.

    Arrived at her place by south point casino. If you guys end up going the entrance to her house is on the side street which works out well. Booked 90 min. Was there almost 2. 5, why?

    1) I drank with her.

    2) I ate her out and gave her multiple Os.

    Because of the drink I lasted alot longer. She is a freak! FF, Choking, she brought out a whip as well. Brought out her toys, while she was playing with herself I was FF her. Some choking during this. She loves doggy.

    She's actually a. Nerd. I called her that. She's gamer, PC, and board games. She has a day job which is why she is slow to respond. Or she's getting fucked, she multi orgasmic and she gets "dick drunk".

    I highly recommend her. She has german shepard she locks away. She brought him out, sweet dog. I asked her to bring him out.

  5. #49

    Jenna Skarlet

    Saw Jenna today, actually just getting back and settling into my hotel after a whirlwind of events that lead me to delay our original time by an hour. She was cool with it, because according to her she was up a little too late the night before.

    Arrived at her place by south point casino. If you guys end up going the entrance to her house is on the side street which works out well. Booked 90 min. Was there almost 2. 5, why?

    1) I drank with her.

    2) I ate her out and gave her multiple Os.

    Because of the drink I lasted alot longer. She is a freak! FF, Choking, she brought out a whip as well. Brought out her toys, while she was playing with herself I was FF her. Some choking during this. She loves doggy.

    She's actually a. Nerd. I called her that. She's gamer, PC, and board games. She has a day job which is why she is slow to respond. Or she's getting fucked, she multi orgasmic and she gets "dick drunk".

    I highly recommend her. She has german shepard she locks away. She brought him out, sweet dog. I asked her to bring him out.

  6. #48

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? I think she used to go by China lee in the past. Advertising 700 for the hour.

    https://meetjenniferlin.com/about
    Does alot of ads on TER. But not worth 7 bills. 4-500 maybe.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? I think she used to go by China lee in the past. Advertising 700 for the hour.

    https://meetjenniferlin.com/about
    Saw her like 10 years ago, at the time Kathryn Lee asked if she could bring a friend at the time the price was cheaper to see them both than just see Kathryn or Jennifer alone. Jennifer at the time showed up first and got to talk to her, she was very intelligent, sensuality and easy to talk to. At the time I wish I had booked with just her, she made me forget it was service. The price is the only thing that kept me away all these years, not that she is not worth it; I just can do a lot more like duos, Greek or other things for the same amount of $.

  8. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? I think she used to go by China lee in the past. Advertising 700 for the hour.

    https://meetjenniferlin.com/about
    If that's a 7 $ girl, I'm Napoleon Bonaparte. Inflation rules I guess.

  9. #45

    Jennifer

    Any intel on her? I think she used to go by China lee in the past. Advertising 700 for the hour.

    https://meetjenniferlin.com/about

  10. #44
    How often do the higher providers offer GFE w / DKF, BBJ and CIM?

  11. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of Jenna and made a date for her for next week. Booked 90 min.

    Reviews were too good. Will report back.
    GL and enjoy.

  12. #42

    Jenna Skarlet

    Got a hold of Jenna and made a date for her for next week. Booked 90 min.

    Reviews were too good. Will report back.

  13. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by PrintScreen  [View Original Post]
    One of the first providers I saw here directed me to her. I was given sites and numbers and eventually saw her a few years ago. She was pricey so I was a bit reserved. The provider who recommended her to me meet me at the bar and then introduced me to Harmony I was taken back how beauty and gorgeous she was. She was probably 25 or so year old, 5'8 and nice body. We all talked and got to know each other, when our mutual friend came over to me and whispered in my ear let go upstairs I was like what? She then grabbed my hand and lead all 3 of us to my room. Got to my room and she just kissed me on the cheek and told Harmony to take very good care of me and she smiled and said yes. GFE and greek on the menu things let to things and she was amazing. Afterwards found she had a few PHDs or said she did, held a conversation with ease. Around 2021 I was in town and when I reached out to her was sent some weir stuff about her I think her stuff got hacked. On her IG and youtube no idea but I was sent some stuff to make seem crazy or nuts or mental. I was in town this time around reached out to her secretary but was in Boston. Maybe I will run into her again but recommend her if you all like. https://preferred411.com/P107373.
    I used to see her before her face surgery or face work. She just seemed more natural that way. After seeing the IG vids you mentioned, they do her no favors maybe that is really how she is in RL but she knows how to perform when she provides. Still I am like what the fuck happened to her and questioned a lot of stuff went she would go into the bathroom and cry during service when I last saw her like 2 years ago or so.

  14. #40

    Glamazon

    Almost seems TGTBT but just seeing if anyone has seen her on this forum? Her pics are exactly what I like, those tits are phenomenal, only can find on pd, with so many fake reviews hard to trust pd. Thanks guys.

    Another notes so I can contribute here. Miss Emma Mae is back, saw her for two hours at her place couple of years ago, she's a lot of fun, super clean and loves toys, sat in the spa and went swimming too. Too pricey for me now, has GPS I think, unfortunate. Brittney Bentley, was great, but she makes you wait forever, I almost left when she was getting ready upstairs at her old place across from GVR, definitely has issues I think now, but also super clean and fun if you can handle waiting. Yes, and Tasia, well tired of flaking and girls like her and Abby are not my thing, once was enough, Gypsy was far better IMO. So many more I want to meet, but deposits are something I never have done and never will. Vegas is kinda hard to nail down a clean, drama free, affordable on a regular basis option, anyone have one please advise.

  15. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the review. Interesting she didn't like the P411 oks. I've never had a problem with it, but I have had girls tell me they sometimes expanded verification requirements depending on the city.

    So I couldn't tell. Do you recommend her? Would you repeat?
    I recommend her, it was easy to get to talk to her and she was all friendly once we were in the room. I usually like tease before hand but I could understand she might not be comfortable with that or was safe since she didn't know me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape