Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 532 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5365
    Was she reviewed before under harley? Tried to look her up but get so many of the same names. Any regulars recommedation NE Philly? Use to see Lexxi, paige (nj) and few others but they seem to drop off or hard to reach.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/91586564

  2. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Oops, reverse first and second comments. Sorry about that.
    Appreciate your help and insight!

  3. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    I have seen first a few times, very occomodating. Recommend, but I would get recent pics.

    Second, I saw her this weekend and is as fun as always, pics are current. Highly recommend Nicole.

    I also saw Chloe / Barbie she was a lot of fun. Here is her link.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/735150969438

    Feel free to PM me for more details on any if needed.
    Oops, reverse first and second comments. Sorry about that.

  4. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by BryHuynh  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Fairly new to the hobby and am traveling to philly for work on Monday. Was taking a look around and saw these profiles. Anybody have any experiences with any of them? Any other recs or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/552292550558

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/675494399252

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/030642195379

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/529385463227
    I have seen first a few times, very occomodating. Recommend, but I would get recent pics.

    Second, I saw her this weekend and is as fun as always, pics are current. Highly recommend Nicole.

    I also saw Chloe / Barbie she was a lot of fun. Here is her link.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/735150969438

    Feel free to PM me for more details on any if needed.

  5. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by BryHuynh  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Fairly new to the hobby and am traveling to philly for work on Monday. Was taking a look around and saw these profiles. Anybody have any experiences with any of them? Any other recs or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/552292550558

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/675494399252

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/030642195379

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/529385463227
    The second link the woman is real but in real life she looks older. Nice lady but she looks about 45 in real life. She has a nice rack and a cool personality but wish she was much younger. That's my only complaint. Also those pictures are old and outdated.

  6. #5360

    Anybody seen these girls?

    Hi everyone,

    Fairly new to the hobby and am traveling to philly for work on Monday. Was taking a look around and saw these profiles. Anybody have any experiences with any of them? Any other recs or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/552292550558

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/675494399252

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/030642195379

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/529385463227

  7. #5359

    Can I Be Your Dirty little Secret (Roxi)

    I'd love some info on her if anyone has any. I've been talking to her and might like to see her.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/454000286932

    While I don't generally post reviews here (though will comment where I can be helpful), having asked for assistance, I will surely report back. And, as an aside, it would be helpful if more women used consistent names in there posts; it would make searching here a whole lot easier. I put her name in the title here, although it's what she told me, not anything in her ad.

    Thanks for any help.

  8. #5358

    Tried any of these people before?

    Hi everyone,

    First time in Philly for work on Monday, so was taking a look around. Has anyone had any experiences with these individuals before? Any info or suggestions of similar individuals would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/529385463227

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/604251409504

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/585782468672

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/552292550558

  9. #5357

    Ms. Adah

    Hello! New to the scene here but does anyone have any intel on Ms. Adah? https://bdsm.eros.com/pennsylvania/p...05.htm?cat=213 Looks like some kinky fun but have not been able to find any reviews, any feedback appreciated.

  10. #5356

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I got admonished by the Admin on questioning the legitimacy of a previous poster under similar circumstances (a poster with one or two posts bragging about how good a provider is / was). The Admin's main point was that we should not be discouraging our fellow members from posting, ignore them if you want but we shouldn't be calling them out on this website, all are welcome to post no matter their lack of perceived credibility.

    Let's face facts, if a fellow monger is so naive as to book an appt based on KingDaddy20's review, they will soon learn to be more discriminating on how they use the information on this website. We all have gone thru our various learning curves and in the end, it's our money to spend wisely or waste. Personally, I'll take any monger's review with a grain of salt, first time posters reviews? Pure amusement.
    Thanks Don. That all makes sense.

  11. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I got admonished by the Admin on questioning the legitimacy of a previous poster under similar circumstances (a poster with one or two posts bragging about how good a provider is / was). The Admin's main point was that we should not be discouraging our fellow members from posting, ignore them if you want but we shouldn't be calling them out on this website, all are welcome to post no matter their lack of perceived credibility.

    Let's face facts, if a fellow monger is so naive as to book an appt based on KingDaddy20's review, they will soon learn to be more discriminating on how they use the information on this website. We all have gone thru our various learning curves and in the end, it's our money to spend wisely or waste. Personally, I'll take any monger's review with a grain of salt, first time posters reviews? Pure amusement.
    I find more humor in it then anything else and all it will do is keep me away from that person in the ad.

  12. #5354
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDaddy20  [View Original Post]
    https://wilmington-de.skipthegames.c...4073339513...I went and saw Kiki on an appointment I were surprised when I walked in that she was really real, I notice that she had a roommate come to find out she offers a two girl appointments her roommate mate were really gorgeous I was almost tempted to do a two girl appointment but I didn't have enough funds on me but I were really fasinated with her roommate because she were thick in all the right places. No signs of d. You the room were very clean there was no sign of handler or pimps she were very professional and uses protection I can say I really respected her for that and can honestly say I will see Kiki again because she did not rush me about time so I will definitely go see her again and become a regular, her roommate name is Nikki, so if anybody is reading this report go and see Nikki and Kiki they are real and very professional Kiki Nuru is the best I ever had done. My name is king daddy sir.
    I tried to set up time with Kiki a few months ago. She used to post with some dude in the mirror reflections. I pointed out that maybe that will scare guys off as they will prob get robbed -- she basically said so what but removed thos pics the next day and haven't seen them since. I cannot imagine biz is good with having to post 100 times a day on STG and create fake accounts here.

    That said, she is pretty cute (her friends not so much) but all is covered so based on that not worth more than 100. Nased on the way she looks, if she did a BBBJ at least the flood gates would open.

  13. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this previous post from 3 days ago to hopefully get some light shed on them.
    I haven't seen any. I thought about see the girl from the top link. I've seen some guys on one of the philly reddit pages talking about how her BJ was crazy.

  14. #5352

    Visiting

    Good Evening.

    I'm from out of state and am going to be down around the Philly area.

    I was wondering if I might please get some recommendations of top notch ladies, on STG, or UTR, that you might share info on? If there are any you guys recommend.

    Any really top notch African-Americans or Latinas would be nice. $$hr.

    Please PM if you like. Any info would be helpful.

    Thank you.

  15. #5351

    Uptick

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these chicks?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89482399

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/91024179

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/90997909

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/90883527

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89042623

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89680601

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/83399818

    Also, anyone been with that Chester Micki chick with the fat ass recently? Still debating on whether or not I should pull the trigger. I hear she's expensive.
    Bumping this previous post from 3 days ago to hopefully get some light shed on them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape