Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 662 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6786

    Regulars

    Is it possible / normal to have a regular escort for weekly visitation?

  2. #6785

    Framingham

    Seems to be an area that has escort activity according to LE logs is it worth checking out.

  3. #6784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Thursdays escapades

    I had a time set up to see the NH bbw that a few of you have seen. She does BBFS ass and pussy and reported to be fun. Time came to leave and I texted to confirm. She claimed she had to work and was called in last minute.

    Was up that way so I decided to see Cassie in Lowell. That didn't go well. I posted that on the Lowell escort board if anybody is interested. Never again. Too erratic.

  4. #6783

    Bella

    Pretty sure she has been around a long time and used to go by Bella. Saw her many years ago and had a lot of fun with her. She is always in sketchy locations. She came down to get me because I couldn't find her spot. We had to walk by a big black guy on the main level to get to her place up one level. I just nodded at him to acknowledge him. We never had any trouble. But of course a different pimp or boyfriend could be more desperate or the addiction might have taken a stronger hold by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimLover25  [View Original Post]
    Friends! This lady robbed people on south shore and after lot of bad reviews trying to pull that in Worcester I guess, saw her ad on Worcester. So just a heads up for you all.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/731932285070

  5. #6782

    Adrianna Dream / Cali / Holly Madison

    Her TER reviews are mostly poor to average.

    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    Also know by Adrianna Dream / Cali / Holly Madison never seen her but been around for a long time has 8 review on TER.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...381069-353643/
    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had some info for you but let us know how it goes? Opting for greek?
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/549984788919

    Seeing her later on.

    Any Intel I should know. Looks abit bigger than her old pics?

  6. #6781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Good looking out

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimLover25  [View Original Post]
    Friends! This lady robbed people on south shore and after lot of bad reviews trying to pull that in Worcester I guess, saw her ad on Worcester. So just a heads up for you all.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/731932285070
    Yeah I did notice a plethora of ads she's posted. At one point she posted four in a row. These scammers are like lice, they infest from region to region accordingly. Good looking out good brother.

  7. #6780

    Scammer / robber alert

    Friends! This lady robbed people on south shore and after lot of bad reviews trying to pull that in Worcester I guess, saw her ad on Worcester. So just a heads up for you all.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/731932285070

  8. #6779
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/549984788919

    Seeing her later on.

    Any Intel I should know. Looks a bit bigger than her old pics?
    I saw her when she was hosting in westboro. Overall, meh. Not as good looking as her pics, but not bad. When I saw her, she was only fucking on the couch. Nothing on the bed. Decent BJ. Took a good pounding. Haven't repeated. Probably would in a pinch. I think it was 150 for 30.

  9. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why but if she's asking for all. Their must be some activity going on and she don't want to get caught up in it. She never ask. For any info before.
    Yeah I've heard others saying it was a decent time but after the 2 failed attempts I'll try others first. The second time I even waited till she posted on stg and I contacted her within 15 minutes of her post. I just don't understand all the delays in responding and the selfie in front of the building was a crazy request. I understand wanting to be safe or being nervous but this isn't a $500 an hr pro. This is an stg girl who most likely have demons and are older than they represent and need to stop the gps attitudes.

  10. #6777

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had some info for you but let us know how it goes? Opting for greek?
    Also know by Adrianna Dream / Cali / Holly Madison never seen her but been around for a long time has 8 review on TER.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...381069-353643/

  11. #6776

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/549984788919

    Seeing her later on.

    Any Intel I should know. Looks abit bigger than her old pics?
    Wish I had some info for you but let us know how it goes? Opting for greek?

  12. #6775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobber976  [View Original Post]
    Should have known better. Texted her back and forth for awhile, asked for a verification pic. Heard crickets after that. I texted from another number and eventually got a response. Asked her to host. Asked for deposit, . 20. Sent it and heard crickets afterwards. Funny thing is she ended up sending me her address. Then she contacted the first number I called from. Gave a different address that time. Wasn't dumb enough to send money twice. Again lesson learned.
    I got to ask this. Why did you send money in the first place? Was that to secure your spot? For her to get gas? Or to make sure you not LE?

  13. #6774

    Cali

    I'd be interested to know what she's like. Let us know.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/549984788919

    Seeing her later on.

    Any Intel I should know. Looks abit bigger than her old pics?

  14. #6773

    Cali

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/549984788919

    Seeing her later on.

    Any Intel I should know. Looks abit bigger than her old pics?

  15. #6772

    Lesson Learned. Stay Away.

    Should have known better. Texted her back and forth for awhile, asked for a verification pic. Heard crickets after that. I texted from another number and eventually got a response. Asked her to host. Asked for deposit, . 20. Sent it and heard crickets afterwards. Funny thing is she ended up sending me her address. Then she contacted the first number I called from. Gave a different address that time. Wasn't dumb enough to send money twice. Again lesson learned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTI5MjkxYzI2NDA1NWUwNTY1MDc3NjMxZTdlNjU0NWIwMzdhY2Q.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape