Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 9918
-
09-09-22 17:47 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 138Anastasia Diamonds, or something like that? Love her look. Tight body. Outcalls just don't work for me.
Originally Posted by CruiserMainst
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 16:58 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 4545Sonyia
I think she's a scammer. She post in every city in mass. So the chance are she will ask for deposit. Ain't no way in hell anyone that live in Pittsfield would travel to the cape. That's like 3 or 4 hours drive.
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 16:02 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 120Is sonyia real?
Anyone ever experience with this one?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/332201144989
-
09-09-22 11:26 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 283Yup
Man, I am glad I am older. The state of mongering has been on a decline since 2010. I had a good 20-year run before that with street action to high price holes. Now, I may hit something once a month. I have not picked up a street hole since 2010. AMPs are getting old and pricy and the talent is not as good as back in the 90's. Missing the days of Elmwood Av being filled with pimps and Ho's all dressed up. Street action in Providence died in the early 2000's. Now only a few Zombies are to be found. Manly hunting on SA, with good results. The only place I see for a true mongering experience is Thailand, which I am going to in NOV. The golden age of mongering is long gone in the USA.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 10:58 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 4545Negotiating
Don't try to negotiate. Text them and tell them how much you have or trying to spend. The chance are if business is slow, they will say come now.
Originally Posted by PizzaTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 10:10 #6823Regular Member

Posts: 6Negotiating on prices?
I never do this. Do you guys have much success haggling on prices? How much do you usually try to aim for? If it doesn't work out do you do it anyway?
-
09-09-22 00:11 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 27Was looking
Anyone know anything on this one.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/798473756316
-
09-08-22 20:25 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 67Yup
She does! Don't worry she'll run out of minutes.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 20:22 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 67Anastasia
Just thought I'd write a review. I've been seeing her regularly for a couple months. The first couple tries it didn't happen but once I meet her she's been dependable. I usually text the night before and make plans. Sometime same day appointments. Her pics are accurate she's a cute spinner and is GFE. I would definitely recommend. She doesn't post on STG all the time she did tonight. She doesn't do drugs and only outcalls.
-
09-08-22 19:44 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 252I just spit my drink out laughing.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Some of these guys get what they deserve.
-
09-08-22 19:14 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 1734She moved up to stg, eh?
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
She sucks dick on main for $30. Plain old street ho. She does suck good dick though.
-
09-08-22 16:15 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 4545Scam
Did you read her info bro. Anal, suck dick, 69 and etc. Do you think any normal escort would write that?
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 15:32 #6816Banned Member

Posts: 384I think I have to agree.
The women on STG are mostly all of what you just described. Or scammers, or whatever. The AMPs. Eh. Getting old. Maybe I am growing tired of it all or just tired of trying to find the right, regular, older provider. Sadly I had a couple over the years, but, they move one, or you move on. But, tired of paying out to the AMPs for a crapshoot or subpar time. And not interested in going into seedy areas, so, that is the long way of agreeing with you on this.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 14:56 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 314Brittany in Worcester
I know I've seen her review posted here before but I don't remember if it was good or bad. Can anyone confirm if she's worth checking out? Thanks.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/763348294435
-
09-08-22 14:40 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 283I would hit it for a discount. Better looking than most of the crack skanks out there.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




