Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 30806
-
09-06-22 19:44 #19661Senior Member

Posts: 283Ruby Blue back?
Ruby blue seems to be back and posting:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/827469055574
She was an old favorite of many and I always wanted to get with her but didn't get the chance. Has anyone seen her or is this ad legit? A few things about this seem off to me. I texted her and she seems real on texts but I'm still suspicious.
-
09-06-22 17:54 #19660Senior Member

Posts: 48https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/91264078
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
Girl in the picture may be one of the roommates. The lady I was with body was much tighter than that but they're all good looking women and friendly.
-
09-06-22 17:41 #19659Senior Member

Posts: 48"Sexy Latina."
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/91264078
I'm thinking there's quite a few of these Latino chicks in these apartments that get busy. The lady in the picture is is her role mate but the one I was with body was much tighter. Every time I visit those apartments I never left disappointment.
-
09-06-22 16:58 #19658Senior Member

Posts: 342Link
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/90816442
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 12:37 #19657Regular Member

Posts: 3https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...selena-sangria
Anyone seen her? It looks like she's up for greek so I might try her out and see if she's good for it.
-
09-06-22 09:41 #19656Senior Member

Posts: 186Link not working.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 07:49 #19655Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-06-22 05:53 #19654Senior Member

Posts: 130Do you have a link or IG link to find her?
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 05:28 #19653Senior Member

Posts: 342Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/90816442
Saw this one after a few reviews and overall my opinion is not worth the admission. Rates need to be lowered, but with that said first off will not repeat because 1 the neighborhood isn't the greatest and 2 no English at all and my hs Spanish sucks. Also was coming in as another hobbyist was leaving so that kinda turned me off also.
-
09-05-22 12:48 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 70CArolina
Follow rafaella on insta and this is legit her BF. Took the plunge off her insta pics and was not dissapointed. Find her hotter than rafaella, more of a victorias secret model body. Very friendly byt just a little shy since she's just starting out. Same service as rafaella Bbj, all positions open but what sets her apart is the pinkest, prettiest and tightest snatch I've seen in the hobby. Couldve gone daty for the whole hour and left very satisfied. Can also verify msog is on the menu. Says she plans to come back monthly and ill be repeating as long as my pocket allows.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 07:03 #19651Senior Member

Posts: 1711No 120 and she was open to 100 but I wanted a limited time. Don't pay such high rates. 170? No way!
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 21:58 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 28My experiences
I wanted to share a little info on the providers I've dreamt of. (From worst to best) Long post.
1) Trina.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/608523533675
I feel like I lucked up and dodged a bullet. I was already aware from her reviews that she was a little loco but I said fuck it. So I hit her up and she reply's super fast. I get her rates and location. I get to her place and there were a bunch of sketchy looking people outside. One guy even asked if I had any drugs to sell. I wait for a text back for about 5 minutes and leave. She just straight ghosted me.
2) Jenny.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91054329
This one pissed me off. So I hit her up for a BBBJ and she quoted 80. I thought that was steep anyway but I said fuck it again. Let's just say she definitely knows how to take pics. She knows her angles and her poses bc when she greeted me at the door, I wasn't impressed. Anyway, we chat a little and I remind her what I wanted. She try's to upcharge another 20 and I wasn't having it. So we finally agree on the 80 and we start the deed. 30 seconds in she starts complaining about my smell. * I showered before I came here what you mean. By this time my dick is soft. Got fed up took my L and left.
3) Kourtney.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/697278099602
Met with her but didn't have the time bc I had work. But I actually know her. We used to have crazy wild sex back in college. It was funny bc I always made her tap out and she would just give me head and let me bust on her face. She's good peoples so treat her right. And she's an awesome fuck.
4) Madison.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/90802185
If you like cougars you'll like her. She has been my best experience here in Raleigh so far. She's quick to answer. She replys fast. She gets the job done. And she's in a safe location. Not really much more to say. I do have to say that paying 80 for a BJ is crazy but it is what it is LOL.
I'm definitely going to get out there and explore more. If why'all have any suggestions on a great BBBJ please let me know. I've had my eye on this one for a while. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91080837 Anyone got info on her? She's close to where I live LOL.
-
09-04-22 18:28 #19649Senior Member

Posts: 182Latina
I saw this one today. Definitely the balcony girl but probably there are more. I saw 2 but din't get a good look at the other one. The girl I got was a pretty face super skinny flat chested girl. Started with a quick BBBJ and finished in Mish. Did a QV 140. Super tight so dint last longer. Either way good for a QV. No English at all.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 17:37 #19648Senior Member

Posts: 304Not sure if anyone else messaged you, but you can find Vickie's link here: https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...1-1d44d7d9b9ef.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
She is usually available only on weekdays.
-
09-04-22 17:35 #19647Senior Member

Posts: 304I clicked the link as well. It led me to the main page. Usually that means the ad was deleted / taken down. If you see a 1 at the end of the page url, but a different number at the end of a link someone's posted, that's usually a good indicator that the post was deleted.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





