The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 1739 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19744

    General Information

    Went to see a reliable source this past Friday and she had moved to a Budget Inn off of New Bern. Upon arrival some people passed out near the road in front of the gas station nearby. As I drove around the motel lots of activity and watchers open the balconies. Some girls sitting out side on the stairs get up running over to cars to solicit and then on a nearby side street more zombies walking around and coming up to the car. Least to say I declined to meet with the reliable source. Scary area indeed. Be safe out there.

  2. #19743

    Nothing uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if BBBJ / CIM are on the menu?

    Thanks for any help brother!
    Nothing uncovered.

  3. #19742

    What are menu options like

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    These two Hispanic gals are the real deal! Both looked good but one with the dark hair was my favorite. Possibly only a few days left. QV - 100/30 min - 120/ Both gals for 30 min - 200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91391075
    Any idea if BBBJ / CIM are on the menu?

    Thanks for any help brother!

  4. #19741

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentFoot357  [View Original Post]
    After the Covid precautions I finally visited Jen Babi again. Per usual communications were good. Visited her private incall. She greeted me and led me to the bathroom in the dream. Where she had drawn a hot tub for me. After cleaning up I dropped the envelope and joined her in room. She had covered windows candles lit, soft music and dressed in a sexy lingerie set. I laid down and she applied oil with her powerfully strong hands. This began getting jr. Aroused. She removed the lingerie and began rubbing her big melons on my back and ass. On flip jr. Was at attention and she greeted him with some hand action and a great CBJ. I then returned the favor. Her body glistening with oil. I started lightly smacking her ass which she enjoyed. I then proceeded to taste her essence which was quite wet. She then proceeded to flip for the final greeting. Jr. Was covered again. Doggy is a great position her favorite and her glistening ass was well worth the admission. Another great session. As always treat her well and it will be returned. Highly suggested if you want a safe, sweet and sexy lady to spend time with. I highly suggest booking for an hour or more. Somethings are better without a rush. DM me for her contact. Regulars is her preference. So those who visited before and Seniors with reviews on here will be easier to verify. If you want a short BBW that is a great time she's your girl. She even incorporates other girls when they visit. A perk for regulars.
    Got link? Sounds good.

  5. #19740

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Agrred, I mentioned she is messy. .

    HolyDiver.
    Tried to text her with a very respectful to ask availability and my intentions, do I have to do the "hi, I want to F." line I guess. I used her 919 number.

  6. #19739

    Huge Clits?

    I know in the past I reviewed some chicks with huge long clits. I'm on the hunt again. Anyone know a chick with a mini dick for a clit. DATY?

  7. #19738

    Jen Babi

    After the Covid precautions I finally visited Jen Babi again. Per usual communications were good. Visited her private incall. She greeted me and led me to the bathroom in the dream. Where she had drawn a hot tub for me. After cleaning up I dropped the envelope and joined her in room. She had covered windows candles lit, soft music and dressed in a sexy lingerie set. I laid down and she applied oil with her powerfully strong hands. This began getting jr. Aroused. She removed the lingerie and began rubbing her big melons on my back and ass. On flip jr. Was at attention and she greeted him with some hand action and a great CBJ. I then returned the favor. Her body glistening with oil. I started lightly smacking her ass which she enjoyed. I then proceeded to taste her essence which was quite wet. She then proceeded to flip for the final greeting. Jr. Was covered again. Doggy is a great position her favorite and her glistening ass was well worth the admission. Another great session. As always treat her well and it will be returned. Highly suggested if you want a safe, sweet and sexy lady to spend time with. I highly suggest booking for an hour or more. Somethings are better without a rush. DM me for her contact. Regulars is her preference. So those who visited before and Seniors with reviews on here will be easier to verify. If you want a short BBW that is a great time she's your girl. She even incorporates other girls when they visit. A perk for regulars.

  8. #19737

    👮8205;9792;65039; Trouble

    You will know who!

    KAP 2022-09-10 Wake County, North Carolina.

  9. #19736
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? Do we know her?
    Followed this evening with.

    https://bustedncmugshots.com/2022/09...orth-carolina/

  10. #19735

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    These two Hispanic gals are the real deal! Both looked good but one with the dark hair was my favorite. Possibly only a few days left. QV - 100/30 min - 120/ Both gals for 30 min - 200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91391075
    Thanks definitely yes.

  11. #19734

    Any info on this one. Seeing it often now a days


  12. #19733

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by MBBolt  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? Do we know her?

  13. #19732
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime3331  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any suggestions on providers with 2 girl sessions? (Besides the Asian ads).
    These two Hispanic gals are the real deal! Both looked good but one with the dark hair was my favorite. Possibly only a few days left. QV - 100/30 min - 120/ Both gals for 30 min - 200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91391075

  14. #19731
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  15. #19730

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RedEagle19  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nikki a few times. She is a great fuck but damn is she also crazy and a hoarder. LOL Still she's fun.
    Agrred, I mentioned she is messy. .

    HolyDiver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape