Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 875 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 13122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10257
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    That's Savi, she is a nymphomaniac.

    Worth the price for admission.

    If you see her you better take your vitamins because she will drain you.
    No thanks. I don't find her attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savi

  2. #10256
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    The worse thing is now his page has inspired a bunch of knockoffs. Now there are a bunch of videos driving & walking through Kensington. Smh.
    I agree that people should not be gaining from other people's misery. And if these accounts are generating cash from these videos, shame on them.

    But our proclivities aside, calling attention to how unlivable the conditions are in Kensington and how that neighborhood chews up vulnerable people and spits them out dead is not, from a societal perspective, a bad thing.

    If the city would put the kind of resources towards trying to solve the rampant drug addiction and abuse required to help save some of our fellow humans who get caught up in an inescapable cycle of addiction, self-loathing and self-abuse, that would be a good thing.

    It's an intractable problem to be sure, and people have some self-responsibility not to go back to that life after getting help.

    But if society continues to do nothing about it, it's just going to continue to get worse. This is not a problem that's going to burn itself out and disappear because the streets end up killing all the vulnerable people available to feed that beast.

  3. #10255
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Does this guy have any other narrative? What a loser, driving around filming other people's misery. Day in and day out. The guy that records these field "trips to the Ave" is as pathetic as those he films. I'm sure many of those he records do not want their face plastered on some lowlife's YouTube Feed highlighting their struggle. SMFH over and over. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    The worse thing is now his page has inspired a bunch of knockoffs. Now there are a bunch of videos driving & walking through Kensington. Smh.

  4. #10254

    Talk about the same 'ol same 'ol

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/Boa_z5x5I9k?t=211

    This one is a soft rob and a real rob at times
    I would suggest avoiding this one unless you enjoy bad service and attitude with a chance of getting robbed.
    Does this guy have any other narrative? What a loser, driving around filming other people's misery. Day in and day out. The guy that records these field "trips to the Ave" is as pathetic as those he films. I'm sure many of those he records do not want their face plastered on some lowlife's YouTube Feed highlighting their struggle. SMFH over and over. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  5. #10253
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/Boa_z5x5I9k?t=211

    This one is a soft rob and a real rob at times.

    In terms of a real rob, she has very stick fingers. While you're going at it, she will move her hands out of view to try to steal something. Either in your pockets or elsewhere.

    In terms of a soft rob, she gives terrible service, complains a lot and is always changing her look to trick the same clients. She's been around for a while so I'm sure most people who regularly hit up the ave know her or have seen her around.

    She's pretty blind without her glasses so she usually keeps those around, but recently I saw her without it. I'm guessing she tried to rob the wrong guy and then things turned nasty.

    Right now she's very pregnant. It looks like she has a basketball under her shirt. But she tries to hide it and lies about it.

    She's usually near the 7/11 between allegheny and tioga

    She's always changing her name and back story as well.

    I would suggest avoiding this one unless you enjoy bad service and attitude with a chance of getting robbed.
    That's Missy. She has been mentioned a few times here, rarely in a positive way. Definitely a thief and a bit of a loose cannon. She certainly get roughed up out there for the things she does but lies and blames it all on the guys but I don't know any other girl who has as much trouble with guys as her.

    I doubt she's pregnant as for as long as I've know her she has had a bit of a pregnant looking tummy at times. I've questioned her about it a number of times, just in case.

  6. #10252

    Soft rob

    https://youtu.be/Boa_z5x5I9k?t=211

    This one is a soft rob and a real rob at times.

    In terms of a real rob, she has very stick fingers. While you're going at it, she will move her hands out of view to try to steal something. Either in your pockets or elsewhere.

    In terms of a soft rob, she gives terrible service, complains a lot and is always changing her look to trick the same clients. She's been around for a while so I'm sure most people who regularly hit up the ave know her or have seen her around.

    She's pretty blind without her glasses so she usually keeps those around, but recently I saw her without it. I'm guessing she tried to rob the wrong guy and then things turned nasty.

    Right now she's very pregnant. It looks like she has a basketball under her shirt. But she tries to hide it and lies about it.

    She's usually near the 7/11 between allegheny and tioga

    She's always changing her name and back story as well.

    I would suggest avoiding this one unless you enjoy bad service and attitude with a chance of getting robbed.

  7. #10251

    Mel

    Picked up this short brunette MILF named Mel last night near Westmoreland. She told me she was Puerto Rican & Italian. I noticed her because she had nice big ass tittes (natural too) had on a nice little dress and well kept. She told me she doesn't come out often and would rather work from her phone. I told her I only wanted a BJ and she looked disappointed LOL. Parked up and did what we did. Titties were soft and she has a nice little petite ass. The BJ was cool but she really didn't go down far and really suck like she could. I didn't finish but I will prob try and get a little room and fuck next time.

  8. #10250

    Savi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I recognized a few. Jessica and Dee and I don't know the name of the Spanish looking chick put here is her ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/2677195549
    That's Savi, she is a nymphomaniac.

    Worth the price for admission.

    If you see her you better take your vitamins because she will drain you.

  9. #10249
    Any sightings of Athena, aka Barbiana, blonde ex stripper from the BP and 19 hole? Her apartment is one block from Kensington.

  10. #10248
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I recognized a few. Jessica and Dee and I don't know the name of the Spanish looking chick put here is her ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/2677195549
    I won't even taken a second look but there a few videos looks like a good time def get the job done. Bet I won't hear from her in lik 2 days cause her phone probably blowing up now.

  11. #10247

    Hispanic on Atlantic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone notice or pick up the heavy set WSW / HSW on K & E. Atlantic area in the early morning hours this week? I drove by a few times, caught her eye as she sat / stood near that corner, but was a little hesitant to pull the trigger. She seemed almost too clean to be out there, but did see her get picked up a few times. Wondering if anyone here has any reports on her. Definitely has a large belly area but driving by had a really pretty face. Couldn't tell if she was white or hispanic. Wondering if I missed a good opportunity or a nightmare.
    A few weeks ago, ai saw a big girl on Kensington and Atlantic standing there for a long time (I kept looking for someone better). Eventually I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. After walking up to my car, she said no (I think she's Hispanic and doesn't speak English that well). So that was that. She did look eerily out of place.

  12. #10246

    Hot but terrible attitude and service

    https://youtu.be/3V_eG4qlpQQ?t=105
    https://youtu.be/A8CSeHwa8I8?t=127

    I've seen this one a few times. Each time has been worse that the last. She has a very petite body and thin waist. Almost teen or preteen like. But its a shame that her skills and attitude is so bad.

    A few months back, she used to live out near clearfield. She tried to hide the fact that she did dates from her "friends" who also lived out near clearfield. Back then, she was living date-by-date and high-by-high.

    Her attitude and service have always been terrible but her looks made up for it. Back then, she was always high so her attitude didn't seem quite as bad. Now, it seems like she has a sugar daddy but still does dates for more money.

    Because of her sugar daddy, her hygiene and looks have improved but her attitude and service has dropped 10 x.

    The last time I picked her up, she was chugging down a pint of melted ice cream. She made a mess in my car. The ice cream was an old gopuff order for someone named "edmond" or something like that. During the drive to the parking spot, she's shooting down any form of small talk and she's texting with Edmond the whole drive. When we get to the spot, she asks to shoot up before we begin but I decline. Then she puts up a big stink and does a terrible date.

    I never got a name because she would mumble a fake name. I asked her to spell it because she wasn't saying it clearly and she would just spell out a random string of letters.

    These days, you don't really see her passed out on the ave being desperate for date. But sometimes she's out walking around, looking clean and well groomed trying to get picked up. From my experience, I would advise against it, but YMMV.

  13. #10245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Annie

    BeefNoodleSoup thanks for posting the three videos of Anna. She was recently released by the County and is now in a 28 day rehab program which ends on the last day of this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I miss Anna. She had a hard life (like most girls out there) but she really offered good service for fair pay.

    During her pics in cookiejar's pics, she looked civilian-like but in recent times, she looked pretty roughed up.

    I can't tell if this is her:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780475/one_more_time

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6582858...me_good_for_20

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780401/slowly_but_surely

    She used to be very open about her dislike for black people. I guess its understandable because so many have played big roles in ruining her life. Its unfortunate that skin color plays such a big role in our judgement of each other.

    The xvideo profile says the vids are from kenso but I don't recognize anyone from there.

  14. #10244
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I miss Anna. She had a hard life (like most girls out there) but she really offered good service for fair pay.

    During her pics in cookiejar's pics, she looked civilian-like but in recent times, she looked pretty roughed up.

    I can't tell if this is her:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780475/one_more_time

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6582858...me_good_for_20

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780401/slowly_but_surely

    She used to be very open about her dislike for black people. I guess its understandable because so many have played big roles in ruining her life. Its unfortunate that skin color plays such a big role in our judgement of each other.

    The xvideo profile says the vids are from kenso but I don't recognize anyone from there.
    I recognized a few. Jessica and Dee and I don't know the name of the Spanish looking chick put here is her ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/2677195549

  15. #10243

    South philly stroll

    Hard to say the exact area since you are correct in that there are plenty of citizens around. But we can spot them. Basically 8th to 6th. Porter to Jackson. Concentrated at the big x intersection at moyamensing and wolf. You can find stays outside of this area on Snyder and try the 7/11 at 10th and Snyder. You can also shoot to broad and Snyder. Sometimes you can find something in that couple of blocks on broad either side of Snyder. I walk around each area too not too bad compared to Kensington. Drive down towards front and park under 95 or on the street down there. Luck of the draw if someone comes down and parks for the night and walks by your car going home. Other places to go if you scout around. Nothing real far. Good luck and keep me posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape