Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 13126
-
09-12-22 06:19 #10261Asshole

Posts: 399Hispanic whale
I did see a 400+ lb Hispanic whale standing there and just waiting. She didn't have any visible signs of drug use and if it was daytime, I'd probably say she was just a normie. She was in a dress and not walking around. Maybe she was a normal person waiting for a ride. Maybe she was new to SWing and didn't know what to do. Who knows. Who cares. Unless you are into clean BBWs.
Originally Posted by NadMenny2
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 06:13 #10260Asshole

Posts: 399Terrible Missy
OMG. She is terrible. Just plain terrible.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 01:20 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 32Where to do it?
Not too familiar with this K Ave stroll. Is this really the only place to do it? I feel like parking somewhere close by isn't practical.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 19:43 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 987Last I heard she was in really bad shape. If she was still working you wouldn't want to see her. Hopefully she's in recovery.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
I always wanted to see goth chick. Wonder what happened to her. Heard her box was nice and gushy.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/953972941431
-
09-11-22 17:16 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 987No thanks. I don't find her attractive.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/savi
-
09-11-22 17:11 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 630I agree that people should not be gaining from other people's misery. And if these accounts are generating cash from these videos, shame on them.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
But our proclivities aside, calling attention to how unlivable the conditions are in Kensington and how that neighborhood chews up vulnerable people and spits them out dead is not, from a societal perspective, a bad thing.
If the city would put the kind of resources towards trying to solve the rampant drug addiction and abuse required to help save some of our fellow humans who get caught up in an inescapable cycle of addiction, self-loathing and self-abuse, that would be a good thing.
It's an intractable problem to be sure, and people have some self-responsibility not to go back to that life after getting help.
But if society continues to do nothing about it, it's just going to continue to get worse. This is not a problem that's going to burn itself out and disappear because the streets end up killing all the vulnerable people available to feed that beast.
-
09-11-22 10:08 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 645The worse thing is now his page has inspired a bunch of knockoffs. Now there are a bunch of videos driving & walking through Kensington. Smh.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 09:26 #10254Senior Member

Posts: 748Talk about the same 'ol same 'ol
Does this guy have any other narrative? What a loser, driving around filming other people's misery. Day in and day out. The guy that records these field "trips to the Ave" is as pathetic as those he films. I'm sure many of those he records do not want their face plastered on some lowlife's YouTube Feed highlighting their struggle. SMFH over and over. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 00:12 #10253Senior Member

Posts: 39That's Missy. She has been mentioned a few times here, rarely in a positive way. Definitely a thief and a bit of a loose cannon. She certainly get roughed up out there for the things she does but lies and blames it all on the guys but I don't know any other girl who has as much trouble with guys as her.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
I doubt she's pregnant as for as long as I've know her she has had a bit of a pregnant looking tummy at times. I've questioned her about it a number of times, just in case.
-
09-10-22 20:52 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 514Soft rob
https://youtu.be/Boa_z5x5I9k?t=211
This one is a soft rob and a real rob at times.
In terms of a real rob, she has very stick fingers. While you're going at it, she will move her hands out of view to try to steal something. Either in your pockets or elsewhere.
In terms of a soft rob, she gives terrible service, complains a lot and is always changing her look to trick the same clients. She's been around for a while so I'm sure most people who regularly hit up the ave know her or have seen her around.
She's pretty blind without her glasses so she usually keeps those around, but recently I saw her without it. I'm guessing she tried to rob the wrong guy and then things turned nasty.
Right now she's very pregnant. It looks like she has a basketball under her shirt. But she tries to hide it and lies about it.
She's usually near the 7/11 between allegheny and tioga
She's always changing her name and back story as well.
I would suggest avoiding this one unless you enjoy bad service and attitude with a chance of getting robbed.
-
09-10-22 11:51 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 645Mel
Picked up this short brunette MILF named Mel last night near Westmoreland. She told me she was Puerto Rican & Italian. I noticed her because she had nice big ass tittes (natural too) had on a nice little dress and well kept. She told me she doesn't come out often and would rather work from her phone. I told her I only wanted a BJ and she looked disappointed LOL. Parked up and did what we did. Titties were soft and she has a nice little petite ass. The BJ was cool but she really didn't go down far and really suck like she could. I didn't finish but I will prob try and get a little room and fuck next time.
-
09-10-22 05:52 #10250Senior Member

Posts: 88Savi
That's Savi, she is a nymphomaniac.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Worth the price for admission.
If you see her you better take your vitamins because she will drain you.
-
09-09-22 18:29 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 78Any sightings of Athena, aka Barbiana, blonde ex stripper from the BP and 19 hole? Her apartment is one block from Kensington.
-
09-09-22 18:01 #10248Senior Member

Posts: 702I won't even taken a second look but there a few videos looks like a good time def get the job done. Bet I won't hear from her in lik 2 days cause her phone probably blowing up now.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 16:09 #10247Regular Member

Posts: 9Hispanic on Atlantic
A few weeks ago, ai saw a big girl on Kensington and Atlantic standing there for a long time (I kept looking for someone better). Eventually I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. After walking up to my car, she said no (I think she's Hispanic and doesn't speak English that well). So that was that. She did look eerily out of place.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





