Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this a different one from the one everyone was talking about?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-11859337fcdf
    Yes this is in fact Pink Sugar with her hair chopped off. She was recently released from custody but still has pending issues.

  2. #4414
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this a different one from the one everyone was talking about?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-11859337fcdf
    If our talking about pink sugar, no this is not her. She hasn't been on seeking for a while to my knowledge. She is currently on a state sponsored vacation and will probably be there for a long time. She's pretty close to that age, but it's definitely not her even if she's using the name sugar and she has on pink. Also, and she doesn't have the ink on her arms. This is assuming that pink sugar is the one you're talking about.

    Blue.

  3. #4413

    Gothicsugar

    Is this a different one from the one everyone was talking about?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-11859337fcdf

  4. #4412

    Gps

    Asking for 1 k allowance every meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55

  5. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I though she was only baking for me! She was fun and kinda cute. She was really looking for more than just sugar. "Relationship type". I unfortunately did not fit that description. I did leave many pecker tracks inside and between her legs. Fun fun fun!

    Poo.
    I actually spoke with her yesterday and she is off the market. Too bad she was a lot of fun.

  6. #4410

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Ella the pastry chef in a while.
    I though she was only baking for me! She was fun and kinda cute. She was really looking for more than just sugar. "Relationship type". I unfortunately did not fit that description. I did leave many pecker tracks inside and between her legs. Fun fun fun!

    Poo.

  7. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone she her. I remember her from the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-d84b5c0d9822
    I have talked to her in past. Seems nice. That is a BBW. Motor boat them breasts. She was too high for me in cost for her size. 350 from my notes.

    I have a couple days left in sub so messaging a bunch. I don't know where all these guys are throwing around stupid money. 150-250 is where most should be. But these b_tches walking away from 300. Very frustrating. Most of the girls drop out so there not getting what they want 400-500+ a meet.

  8. #4408

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone she her. I remember her from the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-d84b5c0d9822
    Looks like a dead end. Her profile says "I am not a prostitute I do not do pfp please do not write me if that's what you are looking for."

    Blue.

  9. #4407

    Megan

    Has anyone she her. I remember her from the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-d84b5c0d9822

  10. #4406

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Ella the pastry chef in a while.
    Sadly, no. Last I talked with her was February. Texted her a couple months ago, no reply.

  11. #4405

    Ella the pastry chef

    Has anyone seen or heard from Ella the pastry chef in a while.

  12. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind617  [View Original Post]
    I signed up last year and it was a total waste. I too received a quite a few messages and all of them were spam. I responded to a few of them and never got any responses. They make it look like many of the women are online or recently online but they aren't. The other scam on secret benefits is the secret album. You'll be given access to see the secret album even though you may not have requested it from anyone. When I contacted customer service about the lack of responses even the ones that messaged me first I was told that sometimes they change their minds and are no longer interested. I found a thread on another website that shared similar stories to mine. Finally I contacted secret benefits customer service and told them that their website is a scam and I was filing a complaint with the FTC. They reimbursed me what I paid for the credits and deleted my account. I was fortunate to get my money back.
    Thanks-.

    That's what I figured it was. It makes it tempting because the pictures appear to be some good looking women who are actually interested. I did notice how it appears there are a disproportionate number of girls online all the time.

  13. #4403

    SB, it's a waste of time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with Secret Benefits? I signed up a few days ago and while there appears to be a nice selection on there, the price just to send a message seems outrageous. I have received a bunch of messages from different girls but you have to pay just to read them. I'm just trying to wrap my head around paying that much to read a message that might be a waster of time.
    I signed up last year and it was a total waste. I too received a quite a few messages and all of them were spam. I responded to a few of them and never got any responses. They make it look like many of the women are online or recently online but they aren't. The other scam on secret benefits is the secret album. You'll be given access to see the secret album even though you may not have requested it from anyone. When I contacted customer service about the lack of responses even the ones that messaged me first I was told that sometimes they change their minds and are no longer interested. I found a thread on another website that shared similar stories to mine. Finally I contacted secret benefits customer service and told them that their website is a scam and I was filing a complaint with the FTC. They reimbursed me what I paid for the credits and deleted my account. I was fortunate to get my money back.

  14. #4402

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with Secret Benefits? I signed up a few days ago and while there appears to be a nice selection on there, the price just to send a message seems outrageous. I have received a bunch of messages from different girls but you have to pay just to read them. I'm just trying to wrap my head around paying that much to read a message that might be a waster of time.
    Have been on there for a while. But yes, they charge for everything. Had a few good hookups, but nothing lasting. Lots of flakes, fakes, and gals looking for platonic meetings. Not sure its worth the time or $$ As many scammers as on SA.

  15. #4401

    Secret Benefits

    Anyone have any luck with Secret Benefits? I signed up a few days ago and while there appears to be a nice selection on there, the price just to send a message seems outrageous. I have received a bunch of messages from different girls but you have to pay just to read them. I'm just trying to wrap my head around paying that much to read a message that might be a waster of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape