Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 1240 1740 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19721
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  2. #19720

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RedEagle19  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nikki a few times. She is a great fuck but damn is she also crazy and a hoarder. LOL Still she's fun.
    Agrred, I mentioned she is messy. .

    HolyDiver.

  3. #19719

    Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9198939193

    She offers atleast a 2 girl BJ. Her and her homegirl are pretty cool and willing to please.
    Is it BBBJ? Her ad says no bare.

  4. #19718

    Raleigh Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    Always multiple chicks.

    In each apartment every visit but great experiences each time. I'll take this over fake Asians any day.
    I tried contacting them but no answers.

  5. #19717

    Scarlett White

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMia305  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of or workers with Scarlett White? Found her on tryst but wanted to check.
    Or worked*.

    She doesn't appear to be on any other site but tryst. Her IG is lucky_love111.

  6. #19716

    2 girls

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime3331  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any suggestions on providers with 2 girl sessions? (Besides the Asian ads).
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9198939193

    She offers atleast a 2 girl BJ. Her and her homegirl are pretty cool and willing to please.

  7. #19715

    Scarlett White

    Has anyone heard of or workers with Scarlett White? Found her on tryst but wanted to check.

  8. #19714

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    One of us needs to offer to compensate by paying for a maid service. Weekly recurring appointment. Clean house = clean pipes.
    Obviously you have not been to her apartment!! Thing is it's a nice complex close to Southpoint. But when you walk in there are no words but there is a path to the bedroom.

  9. #19713

    Mistress merci

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm138  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. She doesn't look anything like her pictures, she is way larger. Also the session was rushed. I paid for an hour and the session ended after about twenty minutes. Also her hotel room was a mess.
    Thank you. I'll avoid her then.

  10. #19712

    Mistress merci

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm138  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. She doesn't look anything like her pictures, she is way larger. Also the session was rushed. I paid for an hour and the session ended after about twenty minutes. Also her hotel room was a mess.
    Thank you for that heads up. I'll avoid.

  11. #19711

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    One of us needs to offer to compensate by paying for a maid service. Weekly recurring appointment. Clean house = clean pipes.
    I've seen Nikki a few times. She is a great fuck but damn is she also crazy and a hoarder. LOL Still she's fun.

  12. #19710

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Wait until you see what her apartment looks like. She is a very fun time but man when you walk inside you will probably want to run away.
    One of us needs to offer to compensate by paying for a maid service. Weekly recurring appointment. Clean house = clean pipes.

  13. #19709

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabor  [View Original Post]
    I have often wondered why someone would not clean their laundry up and straighten their room before taking pictures.
    LOL. Wait until you see what her apartment looks like. She is a very fun time but man when you walk inside you will probably want to run away.

  14. #19708

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I happened across Nikki's ad and found a jewel. Good comms, nice location, awesome tits. She is not the neatest housekeeper, but she makes up for it in her service. Awesome BJ and a very nice session overall. I wanted to keep her UTR but she specifically wanted me to post. Enjoy guys.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/316817330389

    HolyDiver.
    I respect the heck out of your opinion, thanks for all of your good reporting over time.

    I texted to set up appointment. Good comms and flirty exchanges. Booked for this morning. Texted to confirm before I left since she lives almost an hour from me when considering morning traffic. No response. Ended up driving to her complex. It's nice enough to be totally comfortable visiting during daylight. Unfortunately I was met with total radio silence and headed to work unsatisfied. Maybe better luck next time. She certainly looks like a fun time!

  15. #19707
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    Always multiple chicks.

    In each apartment every visit but great experiences each time. I'll take this over fake Asians any day.
    The only counterpoint I have about the fake Asians is that they will DO BBFS. Does anyone know if the Latina ad ladies will? If so then I will back this 100 percent as this is essentially the same model as fake Asian ads but with Latin spice LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape