Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19706

    2 girl special

    Does anyone have any suggestions on providers with 2 girl sessions? (Besides the Asian ads).

  2. #19705

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiCecelia  [View Original Post]
    She's Probably lost about 20 pounds over the past two months. Just ask her for a more recent photo.
    Do you have a link to your ad?

  3. #19704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiCecelia  [View Original Post]
    She's Probably lost about 20 pounds over the past two months. Just ask her for a more recent photo.
    I have often wondered why someone would not clean their laundry up and straighten their room before taking pictures.

  4. #19703
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeOut2  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of setting something up with her. I searched and saw a bunch of really excellent reviews, but just had one question. Does she do BBBJ? Thanks in advance gents!
    Yes, she does.

  5. #19702

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Did you try the little search box up in the top right corner? There's a good number of relatively recent posts about her. (Pro tip, go to advanced and pick "North Carolina" to limit your search. I just searched for "Paige" From what I can gather, she's a bit thicker now than the pictures on her website, and people seem to like her.
    Thats great, let me try thank you.

  6. #19701

    Mistress Merci

    Quote Originally Posted by RedEagle19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited Mistress Merci? Or know a good Dom?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/dom...r/141872934957
    Skip her. She doesn't look anything like her pictures, she is way larger. Also the session was rushed. I paid for an hour and the session ended after about twenty minutes. Also her hotel room was a mess.

  7. #19700

    Blair Parker

    Thinking of setting something up with her. I searched and saw a bunch of really excellent reviews, but just had one question. Does she do BBBJ? Thanks in advance gents!

  8. #19699

    Nikki Photo

    Man, I had no hesitation trying to see that! Trying.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiCecelia  [View Original Post]
    She's Probably lost about 20 pounds over the past two months. Just ask her for a more recent photo.

  9. #19698

    She's lost a good amount of weight over the last few months.

    She's Probably lost about 20 pounds over the past two months. Just ask her for a more recent photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DCE85186-3388-41BF-92B5-DD86FF2B0D71.jpg‎   10E14A95-7CD2-4A96-AEEC-AB4857CE75C7.jpg‎  

  10. #19697

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    So based on posts just made, I immediately try to set up a date. Even if she is "larger" which she did send me a pic, (super cool of her) and she isn't like. Whatever. Still a gorgeous-looking lady. So she tells me she is close to me, offer to come to me, and I am flexible so I tell her anytime before 1030 pm. She says "ok baby" and "Do you care if I bring Lingerie? So I am guessing this is a GO! She then says, "Wirh my friend rn" (= with a friend right now, I guess. NP. And I am guessing maybe it's some other date she is on.

    So I wait, and wait. It's now 1030 pm and I figured maybe I pissed her off?

    11 pm she replies, tells me she was with her friend she had not seen in a long time. No apologizes. Which, I'm not mad. We have other fish in the pond. But had to share what happened. So make sure and explicitly ask if it's a date!

    I can't say this is outside the norm for these ladies. Cause it isn't.

    JV.
    I second your comments.

  11. #19696

    Paige Lachelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with her? Seems TGTBT but want to know more details. Is she clean during session? Shaved? Etc. ? Thank you in advance.
    Did you try the little search box up in the top right corner? There's a good number of relatively recent posts about her. (Pro tip, go to advanced and pick "North Carolina" to limit your search. I just searched for "Paige" From what I can gather, she's a bit thicker now than the pictures on her website, and people seem to like her.

  12. #19695

    Paige Lachelle

    Anyone had any experience with her? Seems TGTBT but want to know more details. Is she clean during session? Shaved? Etc. ? Thank you in advance.

  13. #19694

    Mistress merci review?

    Anyone visited Mistress Merci? Or know a good Dom?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/dom...r/141872934957

  14. #19693

    BDSM mistress

    Anyone know a good Dom? Last mistress I had moved to Florida. Looking to find a new one.

  15. #19692

    RE: Jasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Her and a friend did body rubs in Garner at an apartment. Then moved out north side town. I saw bith before. Both worked regular jobs. Advertised as Indian but they other was hispanic. Both were beautiful. Friend stopped. Came from out of town. Was 1. 5 hr then. Jasmine would get turned on at times and end up being bb FS her enjoyment. That was a hot GFE exp. Been a long timenhave not seen since she is doing hotel and FS advertisement.
    Seriously. 450? That is absurd for a fat Indian hooker. Guys, PLEASE don't feed the demons.

    HolyDiver.
    Last edited by HolyDiver01; 09-08-22 at 10:46. Reason: Added subject

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape