Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 30806
-
09-10-22 12:13 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 39[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
09-09-22 17:39 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Nikki
Agrred, I mentioned she is messy. .
Originally Posted by RedEagle19
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
09-09-22 17:36 #19719Senior Member

Posts: 377Bbbj?
Is it BBBJ? Her ad says no bare.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:16 #19718Regular Member

Posts: 8Raleigh Latinas
I tried contacting them but no answers.
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 16:33 #19717Regular Member

Posts: 10Scarlett White
Or worked*.
Originally Posted by NCMia305
[View Original Post]
She doesn't appear to be on any other site but tryst. Her IG is lucky_love111.
-
09-09-22 15:43 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 2342 girls
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9198939193
Originally Posted by OneTime3331
[View Original Post]
She offers atleast a 2 girl BJ. Her and her homegirl are pretty cool and willing to please.
-
09-09-22 14:08 #19715Regular Member

Posts: 10Scarlett White
Has anyone heard of or workers with Scarlett White? Found her on tryst but wanted to check.
-
09-09-22 11:57 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 278Nikki
Obviously you have not been to her apartment!! Thing is it's a nice complex close to Southpoint. But when you walk in there are no words but there is a path to the bedroom.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 11:21 #19713Regular Member

Posts: 14Mistress merci
Thank you. I'll avoid her then.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 11:19 #19712Regular Member

Posts: 14Mistress merci
Thank you for that heads up. I'll avoid.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 11:13 #19711Regular Member

Posts: 14Nikki
I've seen Nikki a few times. She is a great fuck but damn is she also crazy and a hoarder. LOL Still she's fun.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 11:06 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 65Nikki
One of us needs to offer to compensate by paying for a maid service. Weekly recurring appointment. Clean house = clean pipes.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 10:10 #19709Senior Member

Posts: 278Nikki
LOL. Wait until you see what her apartment looks like. She is a very fun time but man when you walk inside you will probably want to run away.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 09:47 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 65Nikki
I respect the heck out of your opinion, thanks for all of your good reporting over time.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
I texted to set up appointment. Good comms and flirty exchanges. Booked for this morning. Texted to confirm before I left since she lives almost an hour from me when considering morning traffic. No response. Ended up driving to her complex. It's nice enough to be totally comfortable visiting during daylight. Unfortunately I was met with total radio silence and headed to work unsatisfied. Maybe better luck next time. She certainly looks like a fun time!
-
09-09-22 09:44 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 186The only counterpoint I have about the fake Asians is that they will DO BBFS. Does anyone know if the Latina ad ladies will? If so then I will back this 100 percent as this is essentially the same model as fake Asian ads but with Latin spice LOL.
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





