Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 662 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6828
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserMainst  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd write a review. I've been seeing her regularly for a couple months. The first couple tries it didn't happen but once I meet her she's been dependable. I usually text the night before and make plans. Sometime same day appointments. Her pics are accurate she's a cute spinner and is GFE. I would definitely recommend. She doesn't post on STG all the time she did tonight. She doesn't do drugs and only outcalls.
    Anastasia Diamonds, or something like that? Love her look. Tight body. Outcalls just don't work for me.

  2. #6827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Sonyia

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever experience with this one?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/332201144989
    I think she's a scammer. She post in every city in mass. So the chance are she will ask for deposit. Ain't no way in hell anyone that live in Pittsfield would travel to the cape. That's like 3 or 4 hours drive.

  3. #6826

    Is sonyia real?

    Anyone ever experience with this one?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/332201144989

  4. #6825

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    The women on STG are mostly all of what you just described. Or scammers, or whatever. The AMPs. Eh. Getting old. Maybe I am growing tired of it all or just tired of trying to find the right, regular, older provider. Sadly I had a couple over the years, but, they move one, or you move on. But, tired of paying out to the AMPs for a crapshoot or subpar time. And not interested in going into seedy areas, so, that is the long way of agreeing with you on this.
    Man, I am glad I am older. The state of mongering has been on a decline since 2010. I had a good 20-year run before that with street action to high price holes. Now, I may hit something once a month. I have not picked up a street hole since 2010. AMPs are getting old and pricy and the talent is not as good as back in the 90's. Missing the days of Elmwood Av being filled with pimps and Ho's all dressed up. Street action in Providence died in the early 2000's. Now only a few Zombies are to be found. Manly hunting on SA, with good results. The only place I see for a true mongering experience is Thailand, which I am going to in NOV. The golden age of mongering is long gone in the USA.

  5. #6824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Negotiating

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    I never do this. Do you guys have much success haggling on prices? How much do you usually try to aim for? If it doesn't work out do you do it anyway?
    Don't try to negotiate. Text them and tell them how much you have or trying to spend. The chance are if business is slow, they will say come now.

  6. #6823

    Negotiating on prices?

    I never do this. Do you guys have much success haggling on prices? How much do you usually try to aim for? If it doesn't work out do you do it anyway?

  7. #6822

    Was looking

    Anyone know anything on this one.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/798473756316

  8. #6821

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She moved up to stg, eh?

    She sucks dick on main for $30. Plain old street ho. She does suck good dick though.
    She does! Don't worry she'll run out of minutes.

  9. #6820

    Anastasia

    Just thought I'd write a review. I've been seeing her regularly for a couple months. The first couple tries it didn't happen but once I meet her she's been dependable. I usually text the night before and make plans. Sometime same day appointments. Her pics are accurate she's a cute spinner and is GFE. I would definitely recommend. She doesn't post on STG all the time she did tonight. She doesn't do drugs and only outcalls.

  10. #6819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her info bro. Anal, suck dick, 69 and etc. Do you think any normal escort would write that?
    I just spit my drink out laughing.

    Some of these guys get what they deserve.

  11. #6818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her review posted here before but I don't remember if it was good or bad. Can anyone confirm if she's worth checking out? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/763348294435
    She moved up to stg, eh?

    She sucks dick on main for $30. Plain old street ho. She does suck good dick though.

  12. #6817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her info bro. Anal, suck dick, 69 and etc. Do you think any normal escort would write that?

  13. #6816

    I think I have to agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    I would hit it for a discount. Better looking than most of the crack skanks out there.
    The women on STG are mostly all of what you just described. Or scammers, or whatever. The AMPs. Eh. Getting old. Maybe I am growing tired of it all or just tired of trying to find the right, regular, older provider. Sadly I had a couple over the years, but, they move one, or you move on. But, tired of paying out to the AMPs for a crapshoot or subpar time. And not interested in going into seedy areas, so, that is the long way of agreeing with you on this.

  14. #6815

    Brittany in Worcester

    I know I've seen her review posted here before but I don't remember if it was good or bad. Can anyone confirm if she's worth checking out? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/763348294435

  15. #6814
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Well, well, well. What a most intriguing text conversation I have just had with "Rose" in Westborough. Talk about slippery and glib. You have to match wits with these quick-witted and artful deceivers. Foremost, I'm sorry to tell any of you good brothers who may have thought with the wrong head. Good ole "Rose" is no true and all-natural Rose. Nope. This deceptive "Rose" comes with thorns. "Rose" is a pre-op transsexual male-to-female. Sorry to tell ya but it is true. Always think, then think again before you leap to press new flesh. For if you do you'll be the genius of your friends and family, and hopefully avoid this cautionary tale.

    Sent "Rose" a text and politely asked "Rose" if "she" was a TS. "Rose" quickly responded with, get this, as I've said they are artful and deceitful, "I have a pussy". What?! "I did not ask you that. Post-op transexuals male-to-female have pussies. " I responded. Then I asked "Were you biologically born a woman at birth?" Yep, you guessed "Rose's" reply. Silence. Told "Rose" it was wrong not telling guys in advance of meeting about the transition. If there's no issue with it then why refuse to disclose it? Shameful. Guys ya got to do due diligence with this these days like never before. "Rose's" ad lies about age and purposely neglects giving you the right of informed consent to post-op TS pleasure beforehand.

    Juliet was wrong in this case referring to Romeo, in Shakespeare's Rome and Juliet: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. " A man is a man biologically born and a woman is a woman biologically born. Period. Food for thought. *(I use the name "Rose" in quotations because it's pitiful even saying him / her or he / she). Never thought our world would devolve this low to attempt to confuse that which nature lays bare before our eyes. Sure, you do you but do not attempt to deceive me. Your body your choice. Well, my body and my choice too. Avoid this "Rose" caricature, unless of course that is the way you swing. Do you. Enter at your own informed consent. Humph.

    Adultsearch.com

    Erotic body Rub relax time with me.

    Let's have fun!

    Hello gentlemen! Thank you for visiting my page. My name is Rose, I'm 28 years old. Living in Westborough Area, *I am 5'8, slim / fit body and smooth. Very Discrete. Great Attitude. If you're looking for a nice and relaxing time, then I'm your girl ✅ ask for Rose 351-xxx-0622.

    Location: Westborough.

    Age: 28.

    Phone: 351-xxx-0622.
    I would hit it for a discount. Better looking than most of the crack skanks out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape