Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 27809
-
09-11-22 12:01 #19304Senior Member

Posts: 148Added her handle for easier researching for the next person
Xoiekaidence.
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 11:58 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 148Another confirmed via text
LexxxaDiamond
Confirmed via text, at first she wanted an up charge for our topic, Standard rates 150 qv 275 hhr 400 hr, but I was able to talk her into meeting at just standard rates. I was about to go see her, then I decided to have her send a verification selfie and it looks her use has gotten alot worse then her pictures she has on her ad. Ended up not seeing her for this reason. Link below.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128165%3B
-
09-10-22 21:56 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 148Confirmed VIA text
Confirmed via text for this topic, wants 600 for half hour, LOL I passed.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B
-
09-10-22 21:54 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 460Thank you!
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 21:45 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 836This one.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...-/072062924289
-
09-10-22 21:42 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 460What Willow is this about?
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 21:41 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 460It's been years since I saw her. I asked on first visit and she said 800 , bbfscip.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 12:29 #19297Regular Member

Posts: 23Courtney
From the times we've met up its always been covered. She likes facials tho. She did say she retired from providing awhile ago. Right now she's only seeing regulars.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 00:19 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 113Yeah few months ago before she got on tna she was reliable and still on the very early stage of drug use. Great sessions and never been a clock watcher and I at least made it to about 6 or 7 meets with no complaints but it's been at least a month till I've seen her And of course it looks like it's going down hill from there as she gets involved with the wrong people. It's too bad because she is actually a sweet gal. But it is what it is now and hope she just gets better on this business but looks like I'll have have to skip her from now on.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 18:06 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 148Damn thanks man.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:45 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 300Thanks for this. I just met her for a qv and she is great!
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 15:59 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 836Oh agreed, never put anything in your name. Another huge NONO for me is picking up a girl, way too many things can go wrong with a working girl in your car if you ever get stopped.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 14:41 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 653Highhcandyycourtneyy
She looks like a freak?
Originally Posted by Woomer
[View Original Post]
Does she do BBFS?
-
09-09-22 14:30 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 2184MaryDayy
LOL great review and thanks for sharing. Add 15 or 20 lbs to the pics huh, shoot, I should have known. Great intel here.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 14:24 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 1544When someone needs money for a room, then you fuck them, give them the cash to pay for room and then let her pay it. Otherwise, you'll probably get robbed. At no point do you give the motel your identification or credit card.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
If she wants you to do that, it's a no go.











Reply With Quote



