Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18660

    Seen her many times

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Just sharing what I found, surfing the inner webbs.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...e/543038765124
    Cheap Bareback Fuck, Ass is a tight fit and holds a good load. If you fuck the pussy go Doggy to get some reaction from her. Offer to buy her some Groceries and she will give you a list. Seen her for between 120-150 in groceries but only offer after First visit. No clock watch and you can bang her multiple times if you don't mind her hitting the Meth pipe.

  2. #18659
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    I believe she has been review here before, but here's the Reader's Digest version.

    Yes, she belongs in this thread.

    Her head game is almost non-existent, she complains of a tooth ache or something every time.

    She's very low energy and you'll need to do the vast majority of the work.

    If none of that matters to you, go for it.
    Allows bareback, and has her own place. Not too shabby. Now just need rates.

  3. #18658

    RE: Have not seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Just sharing what I found, surfing the inner webbs.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...e/543038765124
    I believe she has been review here before, but here's the Reader's Digest version.

    Yes, she belongs in this thread.

    Her head game is almost non-existent, she complains of a tooth ache or something every time.

    She's very low energy and you'll need to do the vast majority of the work.

    If none of that matters to you, go for it.

  4. #18657
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She's on vacation and not working at the moment. Per her Snapchat. Not sure when she gets back.
    She messaged me the other day to let me know she would probably be back around next week.

  5. #18656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924

    Have not seen her

    Just sharing what I found, surfing the inner webbs.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...e/543038765124

  6. #18655
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She's on vacation and not working at the moment. Per her Snapchat. Not sure when she gets back.
    I would make sure she has been recently tested. All I'm saying.

  7. #18654
    Quote Originally Posted by Secride  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has Scarlett 13 number, please PM me. Thanks.
    She's on vacation and not working at the moment. Per her Snapchat. Not sure when she gets back.

  8. #18653

    Phone shut off

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck in contacting Shelby? She never returns messages? Or is there a different way of getting in touch with her?
    I think her phone is off. I know she was having some issues pre tna hack.

  9. #18652

    Still active

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    He put a space between the period and the number 2 (he typed 4. 2 and not 4.2). That's causing you to incorrectly conclude that 4 also refers to #4.

    I think his message is intended to be:

    The fourth person on the list (kassiedior) is retired. (I think that's correct)

    The twentythird person on the list (tinymollydoll) will get you what you want for 4.2 Benjamins and she's orgasmic to boot! (Was not an option in my experience)

    I thought it was #22 on the list (staciessugarbutt) that was more open to uncovered?
    Yep. The punctuation error threw me off.

    #4 Kassie Dior is still active. Check PD.

    Safety. I personally did not find her attractive at all. Would not repeat.

  10. #18651

    Brook Lynn contact info?

    Asking for Brook Lynn's or Kimxxx contact info since TNA is down. Any help appreciated.

  11. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    With TNA down this is probably the easiest option for us (and her, being that she's probably strained for business).
    Has anyone had any luck in contacting Shelby? She never returns messages? Or is there a different way of getting in touch with her?

  12. #18649

    Scarlett _13

    If anyone has Scarlett 13 number, please PM me. Thanks.

  13. #18648
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Wait. So Tinymollydoll is BBFS? I heard se was not. I would gladly pay for that experience.

    Can someone confirm the last time she did BBFS?
    She will, but it costs a hell of a lot. Think last quote I got was $800 ish. I've blown two loads in her for less but it was a long time ago, and her pimp is not a fan of her snatch taking ropes.

  14. #18647

    KassieDior

    AFAIK she's a safety girl.

  15. #18646
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    He put a space between the period and the number 2 (he typed 4. 2 and not 4.2). That's causing you to incorrectly conclude that 4 also refers to #4.

    I think his message is intended to be:

    The fourth person on the list (kassiedior) is retired. (I think that's correct)

    The twentythird person on the list (tinymollydoll) will get you what you want for 4.2 Benjamins and she's orgasmic to boot! (Was not an option in my experience)

    I thought it was #22 on the list (staciessugarbutt) that was more open to uncovered?
    Wait. So Tinymollydoll is BBFS? I heard se was not. I would gladly pay for that experience.

    Can someone confirm the last time she did BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape