Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 1224 1724 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26499
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She actually has someone monitoring her OF and sends the $ to her.
    Good to know.

  2. #26498

    Hopewell Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering where she want. Alas your link doesn't work.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ewell/46993926

  3. #26497
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She actually has someone monitoring her OF and sends the $ to her.
    I don't know why anyone would send her money on OF. She would have to pay me to look at her OF.

  4. #26496

    Hopewell Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Weird because her * still has regular updates.
    She actually has someone monitoring her OF and sends the $ to her.

  5. #26495

  6. #26494

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone was wondering about this one but FYI. She got into a little trouble awhile back and unexpectedly had to take a vacation. Won't be coming home for probably another 7 months.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ewell/46993926
    Weird because her * still has regular updates.

  7. #26493

    Dalia Throat Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6611998.htm

    Went to see this one. $$ hhr $$$ hr.

    She is tall if that is your thing, probably around 6 ft. Setup was pretty simple and she was responsive.

    Doesn't look as good as her pics, she's not a dime but still decent looking. For the price I probably wouldn't repeat, she was going to go for a bbj but I asked for cover, so that is an option.

    Probably worth a visit but I wouldn't repeat at that price.
    I saw her this afternoon. Paid $ . 5 for 15 min. She gave me a throat job. I mean held head down all the way and let me bang back of head, move around and cum deeo in her throat. I thought she was going to throw up, but kept her head on it still after I came.

    I hope she leave town because I could spend money on her everyday.

  8. #26492

    Big booty vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardXL  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link with the number I contacted here through. Enjoy!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-milf/44998743
    I saw her when she was over on Midlothian. She doesn't talk much but service is good and Greek is an option. This is a different girl than the one that had the daughter in the game.

  9. #26491

    Curvy

    I just recently moved back to the Richmond area and seeking caucasian curvy women to see. PM me the information please. Thanks in advance.

  10. #26490

    Big booty vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    Her daughter used to be in the game as well. Cute mixed bbw with nice tits and tight pussy. They were working out of a house in Hopewell but that was a couple years ago. Could you slide me Big booty Vanilla digits LOL. Like to hit it again.
    Here's the link with the number I contacted here through. Enjoy!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-milf/44998743

  11. #26489

    Nylas mom

    Kayla just text said she'll be here for the weekend starting tonight in short pump. If you know you know, mom's does all three holes, Greek is a Xtra Franklin tho but she loves it! Mic performance is official and has some pretty ass feet LOL. As always be safe.

  12. #26488

    Hopewell Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone was wondering about this one but FYI. She got into a little trouble awhile back and unexpectedly had to take a vacation. Won't be coming home for probably another 7 months.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ewell/46993926
    I was wondering where she want. Alas your link doesn't work.

  13. #26487
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardXL  [View Original Post]
    Saw big booty MILF Vanilla recently at a notel in the area. Honestly I have to stop slumming but there's something about that trailer park pussy that I can't let go LOL Big ass with some saggy boobs but I'm pretty sure she's a gilf. The head was okay but I was really there to see that ass. Started in doggy and switch to mish and sprayed her belly for the finish. I just could not get into the session because some woman kept banging on the door while I was doing the deed. I will not repeat. She was nice just a little strange.
    Her daughter used to be in the game as well. Cute mixed bbw with nice tits and tight pussy. They were working out of a house in Hopewell but that was a couple years ago. Could you slide me Big booty Vanilla digits LOL. Like to hit it again.

  14. #26486

    Dalia

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6611998.htm

    Went to see this one. $$ hhr $$$ hr.

    She is tall if that is your thing, probably around 6 ft. Setup was pretty simple and she was responsive.

    Doesn't look as good as her pics, she's not a dime but still decent looking. For the price I probably wouldn't repeat, she was going to go for a bbj but I asked for cover, so that is an option.

    Probably worth a visit but I wouldn't repeat at that price.

  15. #26485
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardXL  [View Original Post]
    Saw big booty MILF Vanilla recently at a notel in the area. Honestly I have to stop slumming but there's something about that trailer park pussy that I can't let go LOL Big ass with some saggy boobs but I'm pretty sure she's a gilf. The head was okay but I was really there to see that ass. Started in doggy and switch to mish and sprayed her belly for the finish. I just could not get into the session because some woman kept banging on the door while I was doing the deed. I will not repeat. She was nice just a little strange.
    I seen her before as well. She definitely had the space out vibe going on

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape