Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 37338
-
09-08-22 17:42 #26478Senior Member

Posts: 577Jewel
She told me during small talk as I was cleaning up that she would be here for a couple weeks. I also asked if she would move closer to Richmond and she said no.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:39 #26477Senior Member

Posts: 577Brother I would say that is a fake add!!
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:34 #26476Regular Member

Posts: 21Don't Think so
Based on the terrible Grammar in the ad I highly doubt it's legit. Pic is really not that good either.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:23 #26475Senior Member

Posts: 389Anyone see this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/265613586719
-
09-08-22 17:19 #26474Senior Member

Posts: 389No. The grammar screams China scam.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 15:55 #26473Senior Member

Posts: 60"Daughter" says $30 deposit
Seems like a scam to me.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 14:26 #26472Senior Member

Posts: 99Fact or fiction?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/91504208
Is this mom / daughter duo real? This looks TGTBT.
-
09-08-22 12:22 #26471Senior Member

Posts: 170Jewell part II
I concur with Geronimo, as I met with her yesterday. I can't speak for the negative review from yesterday, but everything Geronimo is what I experienced yesterday. Jewel is from OH, late 20's with a small pooch, and manicured feet and nails. Pics are probably doctored up a bit but she ain't ugly.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Pros: Decent rate $.20 for hhr; bare options available for those interested.
Room is fairly clean; she's warms up to you based on your vibes.
She's actually f* you back and doesn't lay there; She's a loud moaner too LOL!
Cons: There's a handler around; I asked, and she flat out told me, and he's nearby; didn't see him though.
She's a clockwatcher but it wasn't an issue yesterday cause I busted a nut and had some time leftover.
Smoker- She smokes Newport Reds which is a strong menthol cigarette but she smokes outside.
Couldn't get a vibe if she's staying around or if she's moving on to another city. I'm thinking about setting up another appt. Based on the dry season around here. YMMV.
FF out.
-
09-08-22 12:06 #26470Senior Member

Posts: 170Nah here's what happened.
Can't speak for others, but her latest scam is you'll walk in chill for a minute, undress, and she begins with BBBJ with promises of a 2 pop session. Then the phone will ring, she claims its her dad picking her up to take her somewhere real quick. She rushes you again for the first pop BBBJ for a minute, the door knocks, and she kicks you out of the room, promising her return in 10-12 minutes. After 5 minutes, I figured it out, but she's dumb enough to live in the same room in Petersburg outside one of the Ft. Lee gates because that's all she can afford.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
Honestly, when I did hit it, it wasn't worth it.
-
09-08-22 11:58 #26469Senior Member

Posts: 170Lol!
I concur with your big azz and other comments LOL! No offense to anyone out there but she's a older PAWG.
Originally Posted by RichardXL
[View Original Post]
FYI. Last time we met she told me that she used to do amateur porn? Google Nena Vanilla_Vixenxxx if you have any interest in what's it like before you meet her.
FF.
-
09-08-22 11:50 #26468Senior Member

Posts: 170Me too
Don't feel bad, bro she got me too even with the negative reviews, I was thinking with the wrong head. Two weeks later, I texted her from a different number (my real number), made and appt. Confronted her, and got some action. BBBJ was good, but she was a dead lay. Apparently, she was smoked out, and that made her lazy and sleepy. Fellas, just stay away from this one please. ! There are much better MILFs out here to play with.
Originally Posted by Villethe
[View Original Post]
FF out.
-
09-08-22 11:14 #26467Senior Member

Posts: 99Dodged a bullet
I reached out to her yesterday and she ghosted me on my way to her. Good! At least I didn't get scammed.
Originally Posted by Villethe
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 11:08 #26466Senior Member

Posts: 99Not my experience
The last few times I reached out to her, I got ghosted for nothing. I would let her know I was interested whether or not she was available. Then I would ask for a time when she was available and then the silly mode would begin. It would always be some outlandish excuse after another. The last time I attempted to meet her, I finally showed my frustration and told her forget it and that I won't ask no more.
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 10:37 #26465Senior Member

Posts: 577Jewel
Hit her up this morning, she was in Hopewell, $. 2 for hh extra. 2 for bb. Get to room and she standing outside waiting pics are old and she's heavier in person but I was already committed so fuck it adapt and overcome, LOL. She starts servicing the mic and did a helluva job. I slide the bag on and bend her over and go to work, she tales backshots well and she gets loud, I flip her over open her up like a lawn chair and get balls deep for a bit then pull out take the bag off and she swallow it all. Clean up and headed out, her mic skills are pretty good.
-
09-08-22 09:42 #26464Senior Member

Posts: 371Tried to see her this morning but she didn't respond at our time and then after I left told me 10:30 am.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
So I would say she isn't reliable in the morning.









Reply With Quote





